Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2020, 06:49 PM

22,475 posts, read 12,011,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
More like Trump owes America big time.
For what?

Do tell us all what is going on in your head
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2020, 06:58 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,443,868 times
Quote:
The Trump virus may have originated in China but President Trump sure did nothing to help with the matter. Even as of today he's claiming to work harder in the past 3 weeks than he's done in his entire life which is pretty pathetic given this country has had a pandemic on a daily basis for the past 11 months.

America will never forget that this president focused on himself instead of focusing on the American people.
If your going to blame Trump for a poor job then you must also blame all the democrat governors and local leaders who according to your standard have done a poor job. The reality is none of these deaths and economic harm is Trump’s, Cuomo’s, Newsom’s etc fault. This virus came from China because of either poor lab practices or medieval food practices. Then they lied to the world about it while letting their people travel and infect the world and tried to cover it up. If this was some virus that started out in nature on its own that would be one thing, but this was absolutely gross negligence at best. We need to stand side by side and the world needs to come together united in response to this. China owes the world a great debt and they need to pay up. I am not advocating hate for the people but the government.

Old 12-07-2020, 07:00 PM

7,496 posts, read 7,186,122 times
The problem is Trump does not have the strength to admit defeat.

It has been acknowledged his so-called task force on the Corona virus was a complete failure.

His own words that he has no responsibility says all.

he is the type of individual that wants to be president to get all the accolades that go along with it but when the going gets tough and the work needs to get done he steps aside and goes into hiding.

Old 12-07-2020, 07:06 PM

Quote:
The problem is Trump does not have the strength to admit defeat.

It has been acknowledged his so-called task force on the Corona virus was a complete failure.

His own words that he has no responsibility says all.

he is the type of individual that wants to be president to get all the accolades that go along with it but when the going gets tough and the work needs to get done he steps aside and goes into hiding.
Why do you insist on blaming Trump for the virus? Did you not read my post? Maybe you are a china plant? If you are going to blame one politician then you must blame them all. Fact of the matter they are not at fault, the Chinese government is. They are the ones we need to hold accountable.

Old 12-07-2020, 07:08 PM

7,496 posts, read 7,186,122 times
It's been clearly noted by everyone who is able to see the situation for what it is Trump has been blamed for how he chose to handle this situation. In this case he chose not to handle it. numerous measures could have been taken to minimize the number of individuals that have been infected but more importantly the number of deaths on his watch.

Old 12-07-2020, 07:25 PM

2,008 posts, read 1,249,001 times
with Biden leading the way?????? Bahahahahaha. We’ll probably pay THEM reparations.

Old 12-07-2020, 07:27 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Wait a second Trumpers.

It's a hoax, right? And even if it isn't it's only the sniffles, right?

Why the need to "punish" China?

Can I get a Trumper to answer this?

Take your nightly dose of Comet bathroom cleaner and enlighten me.

Old 12-07-2020, 08:00 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,673,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
You are blinded by your hatred for Trump. This virus came from China. They are ground zero. The US is only one country around the world that has been affected by this. Trump has nothing to do with this. Chinese own American and other countries’ deaths 100%.
Except China and other countries such as Taiwan, Japan, New Zealand, S. Korea, Thailand, etc. took this seriously and minimized the number of deaths. Trump mismanaged the U.S. response because he didn't want the stock market to go down. I blame Trump and all his followers in government much more than I blame China.

Old 12-07-2020, 08:10 PM

3,771 posts, read 1,525,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
If your going to blame Trump for a poor job then you must also blame all the democrat governors and local leaders who according to your standard have done a poor job. The reality is none of these deaths and economic harm is Trump’s, Cuomo’s, Newsom’s etc fault. This virus came from China because of either poor lab practices or medieval food practices. Then they lied to the world about it while letting their people travel and infect the world and tried to cover it up. If this was some virus that started out in nature on its own that would be one thing, but this was absolutely gross negligence at best. We need to stand side by side and the world needs to come together united in response to this. China owes the world a great debt and they need to pay up. I am not advocating hate for the people but the government.
so what do you called trump's downplaying of the virus to the public?
gross negligence or flat out lying?

I fault govt at all levels in the US because I'm not a partisan hack like most of you on this forum, both left and right.

btw, intl flights were shutdown out of china.
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/05/tr...el-conspiracy/

Old 12-07-2020, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
so what do you called trump's downplaying of the virus to the public?
gross negligence or flat out lying?

I fault govt at all levels in the US because I'm not a partisan hack like most of you on this forum, both left and right.

btw, intl flights were shutdown out of china.
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/05/tr...el-conspiracy/
Trump shut the flights down as soon as soon as he realized the threat, but China was very late in telling the world. It’s likely the virus was here months before he knew. What would you say Trump should have done differently? He might have been positive, but should he have sent the country into a panic? I don’t think so, that is not good leadership either.

I hope you are no accusing me of being partisan hack? I regularly call out people on both sides. I just think it is rediculous the amount of hate and baseless bias against trump I have seen on this forum. Yes he is a jerk and not presidential. I wish we had two better candidates. I did not vote for him in 2016 and begrudgingly voted for him this item because the left has gone off the rails. The democrats no longer care about the working class. Identity politics and pushing their anti America, globalist agenda is the New Democrat. No thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies