Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2020, 10:19 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,498,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie60 View Post
Just tell people that some people experienced weight loss and it also cures erectile dysfunction and makes men look younger.
Weighloss? What about fine lines and wrinkles for women?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2020, 10:21 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,498,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Lol isn’t this the same argument many people have been making about covid deaths... that a bunch of these people would have died anyways???

So, now the shoe is on the other foot...

Ahem, in my best democrat tone of voice:

“YOU LUNATICS WANT TO VACCINATE GRANDMA AND GRANDPA??? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?? WHY DONT YOU EVIL PEOPLE CARE IF THEY DIE????”
I want to vaccinate anybody who belive they will be safe. That's the only way to move forward.

Old 12-10-2020, 10:34 PM

25,775 posts, read 18,840,914 times
So the mortality rate for covid is around 0.14% . I see no pressing concern for getting a vaccine. We have diseases with far higher mortality rates and nobody seems to be caterwauling for vaccines in those cases.

Also, I believe it was largely the left that was dumping in their pants a few years ago over the side effects of vaccines related to autism. I remember many people who felt that a vaccine was an automatic trip down autism lane. No longer a concern?

Isn't it interesting how the narrative changes and does one hundred eighty degree backflips to accommodate the progressives' moods on any given day.

The theme for the past year should be, "making mountains out of molehills." Not only that, but purposely piling a large dung-heap atop the mountain that was made from the molehill.

Old 12-10-2020, 10:39 PM

37,119 posts, read 41,299,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
LOL. Immunity will last 2-3 months tops. No one is going to have the money in the long run to be running back and forth to the doctors all the time and get jabbed with countless vaccines
There is no evidence at this time that immunity will only last "2-3 months tops". No one knows yet how long it will last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
So during Covid anyone who died, even in a car crash, died of covid.
COVID-19 denial myth. It appears to be derived from a single example of a nincompoop doing that on a deth certificate for a motorcycle crash victim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
lol, yep. Already some have died after participating in the trial, and others had complications, so of course, we should expect them to jump on that to announce "nothing to see here, folks! Get your shot and then move along. No need to question anything. Just do what we tell you, we care about your safety".
No confirmed deaths from the vaccine itself. Four of the deaths were in the group that did not even get the vaccine, just a shot of salt water.

The two who died after receiving the vaccine had deaths due to causes expected to happen in a group of people of that size included in the trial that consisted folks in certain age groups.

The "complications" so far have not been life threatening. The two who had severe allergic reactions recovered with no permanent harm.

Old 12-11-2020, 06:50 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,143,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipelin...e-side-effects

I just spoke to a friend who is an infectious disease specializing in virology. He is a PharmD who has worked with several several administrations starting with AIDS then Ebola, MERS and SARS. He strongly believes that these vaccines are safe (there are always allergic reactions to any med or vaccine. These reactions are very rare and also very manageable)

I will be as close to the front of the line as I can get with MrsM and her 97 year old mother. I have been involved with Public Health for years and weighing the balance of pros and cons of COVID vs vaccine. Getting the vaccine is a no brainier!

What we do not know is how long immunity lasts. So, masks and hand washing will be our new normal for a while. How long is a while, no one knows
As we know right now, cancer, heart attacks, deaths falling from ladders, deaths in hospice care, strokes, etc. are being said to be COVID 19 deaths, when they aren't.

Go ahead and take my share of the vaccine, because as a "senior", I'm passing!

I encourage anyone looking at the side effects not bother with youtube as they are censoring, and using "clickbait" that mentions "side effects", but when you click on it, it is just about the vaccine rollout, and this from MSM, not someone with a camera in their bedroom, so think "bitchute"!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rWGDYZnqR3kQ/

Old 12-11-2020, 07:02 AM

37,119 posts, read 41,299,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
As we know right now, cancer, heart attacks, deaths falling from ladders, deaths in hospice care, strokes, etc. are being said to be COVID 19 deaths, when they aren't.
If you are in hospice, you get COVID-19 and you die from it, it is COVID-19 that killed you. It works the same way if you are in hospice and get pneumococcal pneumonia and die. It is the pneumococcal pneumonia that killed you. Whatever put you in hospice is a contributing condition.

COVID-19 causes abnormal clotting. For some people a stroke is the first symptom of their COVID-19.

The accidental deaths being called COVID-19 deaths are due to someone filling out a death certificate who hasn't got a clue how to do it properly. Those incorrect certificates are being identified and corrected, and there are few of them.

You can try to pretend this coronavirus is not killing people but unfortunately it is, and many of the survivors are not doing well either.

Old 12-11-2020, 07:02 AM

9,467 posts, read 5,233,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Weighloss? What about fine lines and wrinkles for women?

LOL!!! I'm in!

Old 12-11-2020, 07:06 AM

45,237 posts, read 26,470,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcnghm View Post
Most people are so stupid now they believe anything they are told by "Professionals" thats how they are able to keep this game running!!
Expert con men are finding they can go pretty far with a white lab coat and an ID badge

Old 12-11-2020, 07:34 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,143,367 times
You want the science? This is the science! And, keep in mind that those that have a financial interest in these vaccines will be out there promoting them!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/N4UiOUaYQysl/

Old 12-11-2020, 07:40 AM

41,974 posts, read 75,239,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
So the mortality rate for covid is around 0.14% . I see no pressing concern for getting a vaccine. We have diseases with far higher mortality rates and nobody seems to be caterwauling for vaccines in those cases.
Such as ... ? We have vaccines for flu, which has a much lower mortality rate then Covid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Another myth perpetuated. We know nothing of the sort - because your post is a flat out lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies