Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2020, 07:29 PM

22,485 posts, read 12,029,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by webster View Post
They won't. Its a self sealed world and the windows are lined with tin foil.
Yeah, you got that right. Except in Detroit, they didn't use "tin foil". They used paper to line the windows

Old 12-13-2020, 07:34 PM

889 posts, read 273,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
There are some here who will never be able to acknowledge that over 80 million people were sick of Trump.
i guess liberal CA and NY disagree, as TRUMP got more votes in these states this election than in 2016. so just the swing states were sick of trump. curious.

Old 12-13-2020, 07:35 PM

Quote:
They're wreaking havoc, protesting outside people's homes, threatening to kidnap a governor. If they just had their opinions, it would be one thing. But their hatred is spilling out onto the rest of us and putting people in danger.
this sounds oddly familiar. its like it just happened all summer or something.

Old 12-13-2020, 07:36 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,735,357 times
Quote:
There are some here who will never be able to acknowledge that over 80 million people were sick of Trump.
They don't understand the scale of contempt people had for Trump. This was the highest turnout in over 100 years coming in at 66.2%. An incumbent president (Trump) has not been beaten this badly since FDR beat Hoover.

This was unlike any election I've seen....I wasn't voting for Biden.....I was voting for the restoration of a Constitutional Democratic Republic not falling prey to an Autocratic/Authoritarian State. Today's GOP resembles the hard right Authoritarian parties in Europe according to a recent study.

Old 12-13-2020, 07:40 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,735,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas Lux Mea View Post
i guess liberal CA and NY disagree, as TRUMP got more votes in these states this election than in 2016. so just the swing states were sick of trump. curious.
Here is the map....click on "Swing vs 2016 Margin"

https://cookpolitical.com/2020-natio...r-vote-tracker

California shifted .09% to the right....not exactly earth shattering.

Old 12-13-2020, 07:43 PM

1,231 posts, read 449,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Well...it's very clear that you haven't even made an effort to see the videos from Detroit or Atlanta. They are very real. So stop twisting yourself into a pretzel making excuses.
Again I have seen them and they aren't proof of anything. They don't show any evidence of fraud happening. In fact they have been debunked. Stop believing every conspiracy theory you hear.

Old 12-13-2020, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
40 lawsuits were filed to look into it and none found enough credible evidence to move forward. How do you think the fraud should be proven?
proving fraud is tough. that doesnt mean it didnt happen. OJ walked. if that can happen, so can this. that said, it looks like the any guilty party here will also walk due to insufficient evidence.

enjoy

Old 12-13-2020, 07:45 PM

22,485 posts, read 12,029,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
They don't understand the scale of contempt people had for Trump. This was the highest turnout in over 100 years coming in at 66.2%. An incumbent president (Trump) has not been beaten this badly since FDR beat Hoover.

This was unlike any election I've seen....I wasn't voting for Biden.....I was voting for the restoration of a Constitutional Democratic Republic not falling prey to an Autocratic/Authoritarian State. Today's GOP resembles the hard right Authoritarian parties in Europe according to a recent study.
If you voted for Biden then that's not what you voted for. You voted for a man who is losing it mentally and is in China's pocket. He had his grubby hands in every one of Hunter's shady dealings with China. Joe Biden is compromised when it comes to China. This worries many people in other countries.

Old 12-13-2020, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
This is a great, comprehensive post, and I particularly like your mentioning about the shipping furniture.

I think the supporters will never end their denial until Trump does, because he has brainwashed them to trust no one but him.
im curious how you think the brainwashing took place? its not like msm said anything good. honestly after voting for him i barely followed anything i didnt happen to catch on the radio.

im being serious. because the republicans believe the msm reported bias, anti-trump rhetoric. that has the actual outreach to brainwash people, so to speak.

what was trumps method or conduit?

Old 12-13-2020, 08:09 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,727,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
Biden will be president in name only. If you are as sophisticated as you want us to believe you are, you will be willing to admit that. The Harlot will be the actual president if Harris/biden get installed in office. And she will take her instructions from others. I heard she may bring big Willie Brown on as and advisor.
Why do you care who Kamala Harris dated years ago? And do you call every woman who has a relationship a Harlot?

And you didn't hear she may bring Willie Brown in as an advisor. You made it up because you think it's somehow scandalous. Grow up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies