Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2020, 09:24 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,286,315 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas Lux Mea View Post
i guess liberal CA and NY disagree, as TRUMP got more votes in these states this election than in 2016. so just the swing states were sick of trump. curious.
Given the incredible turnout numbers, Trump likely got move votes in almost every state compared to 2016.

Biden got 7 million more than Trump overall. We don't give ribbons for 2nd place in presidential elections.

Old 12-14-2020, 11:00 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,747,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I think if someone is able to totally ignore Trump's sordid past regarding his sexual antics they have no standing bringing up Harris' past which is nothing in comparison. I am sure Brown's connections probably made him more desirable to Harris but he had separated from his wife for a decade and his relationship with Harris was out in the open. We only know about Stormy because the whole thing blew up in Trump's face. Easier to get started in life when your dad hands you millions of dollars. Most of don't have that advantage. No doubt she was a bit of a political gold digger.

My issue with Harris is the fact she is one of the most far left Senators. That is my concern going forward not Willie Brown.
And that's a legitimate concern. I don't share it, but I completely understand it.

I'm just tired of Trump supporters acting like they care about morals or good character, because they clearly do not. And I'm sick of the double standard when it comes to women, but that's for another thread.

Old 12-14-2020, 12:46 PM

11,987 posts, read 5,315,466 times
Is this a trick question?

Old 12-14-2020, 12:55 PM

10,121 posts, read 6,475,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAlbuquerque View Post
Obviously you haven't watched any of the mountains of evidence presented in the public hearings at the swing states. Below are some videos:

Arizona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfC2T7UpxkI

Georgia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4vl5UTN8g

Pennsylvania

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfBD0JpeKEw

Michigan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZXkAv7yKgw

After each hearing, the audience came to the conclusion that this election is a sham and to be ashamed of.

We're at the stage of calling for investigations. We're over the stage of identifying massive fraud or fraudulent patterns, because they are identified, witnessed, and proved by photos, videos, and affidavits.

The greatest evidence of fraud is the tremendous effort in blocking any investigation or court hearing.
With all this huge amount of fraud evidence, why didn't Trump's attorneys take any of it to court and present it? Not only did they NOT present any evidence in court, they didn't even CLAIM fraud in court when asked directly by the judges. So how are voters supposed to have any confidence in this so-called "evidence" if Trump's attorneys didn't even bother to use it in their case presentations?

Old 12-14-2020, 01:15 PM

20,803 posts, read 8,636,551 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppMLxfMWdSw

Old 12-14-2020, 01:45 PM

9,915 posts, read 9,626,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
When will the Trump supporters that deny the overwhelming victory of Joe Biden in the 2020 Presidential election finally come to their senses and accept this reality? Donald Trump and his allies have been playing you for fools with farfetched claims, lawsuits, and schemes. All of their efforts to overturn the election have little chance of success. Some five weeks after the election and they have still yet to uncover any CREDIBLE real evidence to support their widespread fraud claims. Had they done so, don't you think they would have presented it in court with judges giving it serious consideration? Trump is using this to issue consolidate more power over the party and fleece people out of money for his future PAC. His followers are continually being fed false hopes to keep this charade going. There is no chance at a different outcome. This election was decided many weeks ago. Buying into the garbage that Trump and his allies continue to push is only going to disappoint people over and over again. Take a hint from the other members of the Trump family - they are already shipping furniture and personal items to their next homes in Florida in anticipation of their January 20th move. They seem keenly aware of what the future holds.
No, Trump has a right to pursue legal avenues as he is doing. Even the news pundits on tv say so, even though they think he has a slim chance in hell to overcome.. but it is his right to do so. Just like you and me have the right to create a lawsuit for stuff.

Trump voters really do love and are dedicated to President Trump for many reasons. We also beleive when Biden swears into office, that much bad stuff is going to be unleashed which will hurt you and me both. We also see evidence that there was cheating and no one wants an unfair election which will change our future. I know you dont beleive there was evidence, or that there is not enough evidence to change things, but many people witnessed things. lawmakers went against their own State's Constitution, and also some expanded the laws, etc.. so there were many issues. Looks like judges are not listening to the cases or they disagree as to how they judge it. so it may be that if you listen to CNN or MSNBC or even ABC, etc... they have suppressed various news stories and speak from a Biden-loving bias. I switch channels sometimes and the pundists and newscasters flavor their stories as such toward trump (negative) but paint Biden in a good light.

My family and friends and dentist etc who are Biden voters speak to me about their opinion of Trump. I have a different impression and i believe it is because they do not listen to Fox News. In other words, you will get two different opinions of Trump based on the news you watch. the same man is consided evil and good by two different people. so you are speaking from that point of view.

what i want to hear from the Biden voters, is this - what do you beleive Biden will do? Since he has been sheltered and protected all this time. The real Biden will come out (if the media dont continue to cover for him).. already they are reporting the news with a big huge smile on their face as if he is just the most wonderful person in the whole wide world. What is Biden actually going to accompllish?

To Biden voters - what WILL he accomplish and what are you looking for in him?

Old 12-14-2020, 01:58 PM

25,456 posts, read 9,854,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
With all this huge amount of fraud evidence, why didn't Trump's attorneys take any of it to court and present it? Not only did they NOT present any evidence in court, they didn't even CLAIM fraud in court when asked directly by the judges. So how are voters supposed to have any confidence in this so-called "evidence" if Trump's attorneys didn't even bother to use it in their case presentations?
Rudy told the PA judge that there was no election fraud in PA. They know better.

Old 12-14-2020, 02:01 PM

25,456 posts, read 9,854,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
No, Trump has a right to pursue legal avenues as he is doing. Even the news pundits on tv say so, even though they think he has a slim chance in hell to overcome.. but it is his right to do so. Just like you and me have the right to create a lawsuit for stuff.

Trump voters really do love and are dedicated to President Trump for many reasons. We also beleive when Biden swears into office, that much bad stuff is going to be unleashed which will hurt you and me both. We also see evidence that there was cheating and no one wants an unfair election which will change our future. I know you dont beleive there was evidence, or that there is not enough evidence to change things, but many people witnessed things. lawmakers went against their own State's Constitution, and also some expanded the laws, etc.. so there were many issues. Looks like judges are not listening to the cases or they disagree as to how they judge it. so it may be that if you listen to CNN or MSNBC or even ABC, etc... they have suppressed various news stories and speak from a Biden-loving bias. I switch channels sometimes and the pundists and newscasters flavor their stories as such toward trump (negative) but paint Biden in a good light.

My family and friends and dentist etc who are Biden voters speak to me about their opinion of Trump. I have a different impression and i believe it is because they do not listen to Fox News. In other words, you will get two different opinions of Trump based on the news you watch. the same man is consided evil and good by two different people. so you are speaking from that point of view.

what i want to hear from the Biden voters, is this - what do you beleive Biden will do? Since he has been sheltered and protected all this time. The real Biden will come out (if the media dont continue to cover for him).. already they are reporting the news with a big huge smile on their face as if he is just the most wonderful person in the whole wide world. What is Biden actually going to accompllish?

To Biden voters - what WILL he accomplish and what are you looking for in him?
I'm looking forward to not having Obamacare dismantled for millions of people. I'm looking forward to being able to get social security and medicare. I'm looking forward to a president who doesn't look like a fool to all the other countries and who will be able to work with our allies. I look forward to a president who won't go on middle-of-the-night Twitter rampages because he's found he can't buy SCOTUS justices. I look forward to a president who doesn't make up crap and tell lies on a daily basis. How refreshing, if not a bit boring, it's going to be. Ahhhhhh. BTW, that stuff that the MSM reports on Trump? Yeah, they're just reporting on what comes out of his mouth or what he does. Nobody needs an opinion when the foolishness is right in front of them on camera.

Old 12-14-2020, 02:08 PM

9,915 posts, read 9,626,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I'm looking forward to not having Obamacare dismantled for millions of people. I'm looking forward to being able to get social security and medicare. I'm looking forward to a president who doesn't look like a fool to all the other countries and who will be able to work with our allies. I look forward to a president who won't go on middle-of-the-night Twitter rampages because he's found he can't buy SCOTUS justices. I look forward to a president who doesn't make up crap and tell lies on a daily basis. How refreshing, if not a bit boring, it's going to be. Ahhhhhh. BTW, that stuff that the MSM reports on Trump? Yeah, they're just reporting on what comes out of his mouth or what he does. Nobody needs an opinion when the foolishness is right in front of them on camera.

I know Trump's personality was a major issue for some. so that's his personality.. I can handle someone who does a good job but has a bombastic personality. What policies do you think Biden will do that will affect us in a good way? not just "we got rid of Trump" but what will he actually do that you will like? One major thing Im hearing is that China (our enemy) is going to have more power on the USA (in a bad way) with Biden. What do you think about how China will fit in and will they control us in a bad way?

Old 12-14-2020, 02:10 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,778,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
I know Trump's personality was a major issue for some. so that's his personality.. I can handle someone who does a good job but has a bombastic personality. What policies do you think Biden will do that will affect us in a good way? not just "we got rid of Trump" but what will he actually do that you will like? One major thing Im hearing is that China (our enemy) is going to have more power on the USA (in a bad way) with Biden. What do you think about how China will fit in and will they control us in a bad way?
None of that matters to me.

I don't want a man with Trump's character anywhere near that office. That's not negotiable either
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.