Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2020, 07:24 AM

1,155 posts, read 1,656,876 times

Advertisements

Gotta love these "family values" conservatives who only care about these issues when it's a Democrat or Independent in office. GOP men can do what they want as our p***y grabber in chief clearly demonstrates. None of you cared about Trump's affairs & disgusting sexual behaviors. Instead you worshiped the man for it which is both sad and sick.

Old 12-31-2020, 08:15 AM

16,344 posts, read 8,150,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
E. Jean Carroll is going to nail Donnie for rape shortly after he leaves office. Those legal wheels are already in motion.
Trump will have to be careful not to leave any DNA around. He'll have to watch all the hired help to make sure no one makes off with any drinking cups or glasses that might contain a sample. A DNA match with the stain on Carrol's dress will be curtains for Donnie.

Old 12-31-2020, 08:29 AM

1,018 posts, read 517,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzette View Post
Gotta love these "family values" conservatives who only care about these issues when it's a Democrat or Independent in office. GOP men can do what they want as our p***y grabber in chief clearly demonstrates. None of you cared about Trump's affairs & disgusting sexual behaviors. Instead you worshiped the man for it which is both sad and sick.
You mean like Bill Clinton getting a BJ in the oval office while married and lying about it under oath? Or when he got kicked out of a university for rape and had to pay an $800,000 dollar fine? Or Joe Biden on the pedophile island guest list? You lefties are hypocrites.

Old 12-31-2020, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss1234 View Post
You mean like Bill Clinton getting a BJ in the oval office while married and lying about it under oath? Or when he got kicked out of a university for rape and had to pay an $800,000 dollar fine? Or Joe Biden on the pedophile island guest list? You lefties are hypocrites.
You're proving my point. You have to constantly go back to a Democrat in your rantings about family values. You always skip Republicans in your judgements. You Conservatives are the ones always harping on this issue. If it were really so important to you then you would have rejected Trump in the primaries. Other men in the running were at least half way decent family men. You all went for Trump the one on tape bragging about assaulting women.

Old 12-31-2020, 09:17 AM

1,018 posts, read 517,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzette View Post
You're proving my point. You have to constantly go back to a Democrat in your rantings about family values. You always skip Republicans in your judgements. You Conservatives are the ones always harping on this issue. If it were really so important to you then you would have rejected Trump in the primaries. Other men in the running were at least half way decent family men. You all went for Trump the one on tape bragging about assaulting women.
I'm not proving any point other than to Liberals, when a Democrat commits a sexual assault, it is entirely acceptable and excuses will be made up. But the second a Republican does it it's unacceptable and they are crucified. I'm proving the point of Liberal Hypocrisy.

Old 12-31-2020, 09:42 AM

Quote:
I'm not proving any point other than to Liberals, when a Democrat commits a sexual assault, it is entirely acceptable and excuses will be made up. But the second a Republican does it it's unacceptable and they are crucified. I'm proving the point of Liberal Hypocrisy.
Tell me aren't you making excuses for Trump? Conservatives are the ones running around proclaiming what great Christians you are and how important it is to elect people with those same values. For the record, I don't excuse Clinton for anything.

Old 12-31-2020, 09:47 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,292,415 times
Quote:
You're proving the point of your own hypocrisy.

When a Republican commits a sexual assault, it is entirely acceptable to you, and you make up excuses. But the second you can find a Democrat doing it - and in your case, making up falsehoods about Democrats out of whole cloth - you crucify them.

Old 12-31-2020, 09:49 AM

37,575 posts, read 19,454,015 times
Quote:
So, then - You're saying that Trump has less morals than Bill Clinton?

How can you support Trump and not Clinton, given that this is the truth...?

Old 12-31-2020, 09:51 AM

37,575 posts, read 19,454,015 times
Quote:
Bill Clinton was impeached, tried, and acquitted, if you recall.

Old 12-31-2020, 11:58 AM

9,467 posts, read 9,421,631 times
Quote:
I'm proving the point of Liberal Hypocrisy.
WOW, Isn’t that the same as RIGHT WING Hypocrisy?? Of which there is more than plenty in the White House and Senate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies