Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2021, 12:45 AM

8,896 posts, read 5,390,887 times

Advertisements

Let the count commence. Maybe VP Pence will use a Dominion voting machine to do it.

Old 01-01-2021, 08:59 AM

18,760 posts, read 11,821,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I think Biden's daughter may have something to say about that. Either way, it's inappropriate how Biden hugs women and girls while sniffing their hair all without their permission. Nor does he care if he is being filmed. When he was VP, he would swim in the nude right in front of female SS agents. That's harassment.

Pay attention to the first comment under the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4PLSPvJ9BY
Come on over here and make me look better? Then Biden whispers something in her ear and says "see you back home." That's nefarious? Seriously. You have to do better than this weak nonsense. How do you know if they're related or not, and also the mother encouraged her daughter to go by Biden.

What I see is a kind old man and nothing more than troll garbage.

Trump? Indefensible. You can see exactly who he is on Howard Stern and the infamous P grabbing tape.

Old 01-01-2021, 04:19 PM

47,020 posts, read 26,093,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
I still remember, with a sickening feeling, Donald Trump strolling through the dressing room of the teenage girls beauty pageant while these young girls were in various states of undress. The thought of this creepy jerk ogling those young girls gives me the creeps.
And boasting of it. Using it as an example of the privileges he enjoyed in life. Aged 14-19, in case anyone wondered. Now, I'd guess that the young women in question are veterans of the pageant industry and a bit desensitized to being ogled by dirty old men, but it's still something else for one of said old pervs to brag about it.

Old 01-01-2021, 04:25 PM

47,020 posts, read 26,093,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
Let the count commence. Maybe VP Pence will use a Dominion voting machine to do it.
The count is known. It's ceremonial, a hold-over from when the certificates were forwarded by stage coach or whatever. The President of the Senate doesn't get to say "Nah, don't count that." The idea that the Founders would countenance that idea is ridiculous. (And the point was hammered home with the 1887 electoral count act.)

Trump and followers are in full rules-lawyer mode - "It doesn't say anywhere that the election is valid if a dog ate the votes. Say, I brought a poodle..."

Last edited by Dane_in_LA; 01-01-2021 at 04:37 PM..

Old 01-01-2021, 04:31 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,118,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Dream on.

Your fake "presidency" of Biden has only a few more days, then back to reality.

The coup cannot stand if America is to continue to exist as a free state. This is the biggest challenge to the republic since the Civil War and democrats again play the role of enemies of the state.

After the coup is reversed, a long overdue "house cleaning" will proceed to rid the political system of traitors. Of course, the head of the snake is Obama.
You left out the part about the flying saucers.

Old 01-01-2021, 06:26 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,391,920 times
Flying saucers. LOL. The Right Wing peeps on this thread probably do believe in them!

Old 01-01-2021, 06:44 PM

6,832 posts, read 14,065,005 times
I guess I can say Alabama really lost to Notre Dame but it goes down as a win because they cheated. Playing the actual game really did not happen. Trump logic at it's best.

Old 01-02-2021, 06:00 AM

8,316 posts, read 3,947,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Dream on.

Your fake "presidency" of Biden has only a few more days, then back to reality.

The coup cannot stand if America is to continue to exist as a free state. This is the biggest challenge to the republic since the Civil War and democrats again play the role of enemies of the state.

After the coup is reversed, a long overdue "house cleaning" will proceed to rid the political system of traitors. Of course, the head of the snake is Obama.
Total looney toon nonsense. I'm no longer convinced even YOU believe this swill.

So on Jan 21, after Biden in inaugurated, how will you rationalize that with these irrational beliefs? That's the only question remaining for you.

Old 01-02-2021, 06:09 AM

10,119 posts, read 6,473,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Total looney toon nonsense. I'm no longer convinced even YOU believe this swill.

So on Jan 21, after Biden in inaugurated, how will you rationalize that with these irrational beliefs? That's the only question remaining for you.
He won't rationalize anything, just come up with a new conspiracy theory. The beauty of those is that one can concoct them forever. Look how long the birther nonsense with Obama lasted (and still does with some people).

Old 01-02-2021, 06:26 AM

8,316 posts, read 3,947,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
He won't rationalize anything, just come up with a new conspiracy theory. The beauty of those is that one can concoct them forever. Look how long the birther nonsense with Obama lasted (and still does with some people).
It was really just a rhetorical question. The fundamental nature of fanaticism is here on display for all to see. Ever more elaborate pretzel logic is needed to defend the indefensible. They create their own reality, totally divorced from the real world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.