Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2021, 07:15 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,379,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
You saw it and did nothing?
I did something. I voted against him and for the Dems every chance I got!

Old 01-14-2021, 08:20 AM

3,649 posts, read 1,605,333 times
They will continue to think the election was corrupt forever, and I put blame on the courts. If one court would take Powell's case, and have a real trial, then whatever ruling is found would have ended all this.

Even after Biden is sworn in, they will still believe the election was corrupt. Thus, there probably will be a new third party, D's, R's, and T's!

Old 01-14-2021, 09:11 AM

2,486 posts, read 1,422,095 times
The democrats seem to think that all of the lies and tricks and fake news they have perpetrated will now be forgotten . WRONG.....They will get plenty of paybacks

Old 01-14-2021, 09:25 AM

46,971 posts, read 26,018,521 times
How long did the 9/11 truthers milk that source of income? We have millions of people who are deeply invested in Trump and willing to believe anything that puts him in a good light. There's money to be made on feeding their illusions.

Old 01-14-2021, 09:28 AM

1,199 posts, read 1,650,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
When will the Trump supporters that deny the overwhelming victory of Joe Biden in the 2020 Presidential election finally come to their senses and accept this reality? Donald Trump and his allies have been playing you for fools with farfetched claims, lawsuits, and schemes. All of their efforts to overturn the election have little chance of success. Some five weeks after the election and they have still yet to uncover any CREDIBLE real evidence to support their widespread fraud claims. Had they done so, don't you think they would have presented it in court with judges giving it serious consideration? Trump is using this to issue consolidate more power over the party and fleece people out of money for his future PAC. His followers are continually being fed false hopes to keep this charade going. There is no chance at a different outcome. This election was decided many weeks ago. Buying into the garbage that Trump and his allies continue to push is only going to disappoint people over and over again. Take a hint from the other members of the Trump family - they are already shipping furniture and personal items to their next homes in Florida in anticipation of their January 20th move. They seem keenly aware of what the future holds.

Sadly, many will never come to their senses. Senseable folks don't mindlessly follow. An example in history...
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...e-at-jonestown
Jim Jones captivaded and manipulated weak minded followers to die with him. Millions of Trump supporters are well on their way to Jonestown, Guyana. I supported #45's impeachment for no other reason than I am capable of reasoning.

Last edited by sourdough; 01-14-2021 at 10:03 AM..

Old 01-14-2021, 09:34 AM

46,971 posts, read 26,018,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
What they really need to do is breakdown each allegation and debunk each one. They already debunked all the big ones but do it in front of the American public and just for the Trumpers...use sock puppets so they understand it as well.
Never works. The puppets will be declared part of the conspiracy in 1.5 seconds.

Old 01-14-2021, 09:51 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,103,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr78609 View Post
The democrats seem to think that all of the lies and tricks and fake news they have perpetrated will now be forgotten . WRONG.....They will get plenty of paybacks
Tell that to the FBI.

Old 01-14-2021, 11:27 AM

7,578 posts, read 5,331,437 times
Dave Chappelle put it best:

"I stood with them in line like all Americans are required to do in a democracy — nobody skips the line to vote — and I listened to them. I listened to them say naive poor white people things. 'Man, Donald Trump's gonna go to Washington and he's gonna fight for us,'" he recalled. "I'm standing there thinking in my mind, 'You dumb mother****er. … You are poor. He's fighting for me," Chappelle joked, referencing his income.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...railer-1069923

Old 01-14-2021, 11:43 AM

838 posts, read 555,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
Sadly, many will never come to their senses.
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Old 01-14-2021, 02:24 PM

3,418 posts, read 7,793,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james112 View Post
They will continue to think the election was corrupt forever, and I put blame on the courts. If one court would take Powell's case, and have a real trial, then whatever ruling is found would have ended all this.

Even after Biden is sworn in, they will still believe the election was corrupt. Thus, there probably will be a new third party, D's, R's, and T's!
I have a cousin who thinks the third party will be called the Patriot Party.

This cousin is way into Trump crazy town. She lives three hours from DC. She chartered a bus, filled it up, and went to the Capitol. She reported she had a great time, there were 5 million people there, and the break in folks were all antifa.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies