Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2020, 10:26 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,263,463 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
enjoy your straw man, I was responding to people attacking Biden based on their claims he isn't a good Catholic because he doesn't want to impose his religion on everyone
Not a strawman.

Biden was all up in Jill's panties while she was still married & he lies, cheats & steals.

Did he trip over a ball or slide on a carpet? Dude can't figure it out. Which one is the lie? If you lie about small things....

Quote:
....but you might want to read up in the subject a bit, like Trump using a litmus test for justices hoping they would overturn Roe v Wade. Of course that isn't based on religious beliefs on his part, just political expediency because he isn't remotely Christian in word or deed
You might want to cite your sources for the above BS.

And hopefully it isn't from a source that "debunked" Hunter Biden's cozy arrangement with China pre-election...that "Good Catholic Joe" partook in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2020, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
You know the only thing about abortion in the Bible is how to get one at the temple, right?
Numbers 5:16-28
And what is your point?

Quote:
The ordeal of the bitter water was a trial by ordeal administered to the wife whose husband suspected her of adultery but who had no witnesses to make a formal case (Numbers 5:11–31). The ordeal is further explained in the Talmud, in the seventh tractate of Nashim.

A sotah (Hebrew: שוטה‎ [1] / סוטה) is a woman suspected of adultery who undergoes the ordeal of bitter water or ordeal of jealousy as described and prescribed in the Priestly Code, in the Book of Numbers, the fourth book of the Hebrew Bible. The term "sotah" itself is not found in the Hebrew Bible but is Mishnaic Hebrew based on the verse "if she has strayed" (verb: שטה satah) in Numbers 5:12.[2][3][

Old 12-13-2020, 10:35 PM

8,299 posts, read 3,816,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy67 View Post
The act of going to church is not a substitute for behavior. How could a "good" Catholic support sucking babies into a sink?
When did he have an abortion?

Old 12-13-2020, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
When did he have an abortion?
Same time you had a lobotomy.

Old 12-13-2020, 11:11 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,596,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
It looks like he possibly could.

Unlike most presidents of recent vintage, Biden is a regular church-goer, going to mass most Sundays. The same can't be said of most recent president. Not even Bush #2, in spite of being an evangelical protestant, got to church on a regular basis. I'm not sure, but I think you might have to go back to Jimmy Carter to find a president who attended church services regularly.

Granted, the office of POTUS restricts what one can publicly do. But at least it's his plan to attend some church in DC on a regular basis.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/13/polit...ith/index.html

But Trump stood in front of a church holding a bible for the cameras (it was upside down).

Old 12-13-2020, 11:33 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,639,402 times
Quote:

Unlike most presidents of recent vintage, Biden is a regular church-goer, going to mass most Sundays. The same can't be said of most recent president. Not even Bush #2, in spite of being an evangelical protestant, got to church on a regular basis. I'm not sure, but I think you might have to go back to Jimmy Carter to find a president who attended church services regularly.

Granted, the office of POTUS restricts what one can publicly do. But at least it's his plan to attend some church in DC on a regular basis.

6 foot rule for all young girls to stay back from Biden. This Is not because of COVID.

Old 12-13-2020, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
But Trump stood in front of a church holding a bible for the cameras (it was upside down).
Said who?

Dementia Joe?

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...lding-bible-u/

Old 12-13-2020, 11:57 PM

8,299 posts, read 3,816,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
Same time you had a lobotomy.
Not everyone is like you.

Old 12-14-2020, 05:10 AM

24,005 posts, read 15,096,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy67 View Post
Actually I am for people taking personal responsibility for their actions. Mistakes do happen but that doesn't mean you should suck a baby into a sink!
That's a no?

Old 12-14-2020, 05:13 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,281,167 times
Quote:

I'll give credit to old Joe if he gives an hour to God every week but the bottom line is he does support abortion and he is up to his eyeballs in corruption. So how good of a person is he? I'll let God decide that one, it's beyond my pay grade.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies