Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2020, 10:18 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,119,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tewest86 View Post
I thought this was actual legitimate evidence until I saw para. 13 under section B. What official report would link a twitter video as a source. I work in the Engineering field. A real report would duplicate would the so called twitter video claims and look at all the variables.

Also, I looked up the "Epoch Times". I very reliable source indeed.
I'm going to say this very loud, because apparently more than one person is confused for some reason.

THIS IS NOT A NEWS ARTICLE.

THIS IS THE ACTUAL FORENSIC AUDIT REPORT ORDERED BY A MICHIGAN JUDGE.

IT WAS NOT AUTHORED BY EPOCH TIMES AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2020, 10:19 AM

25,116 posts, read 16,223,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
This is the end for Joe. I would imagine he will probably concede well before Trump has him arrested to save his own skin.
other than a weak grip on reality, what would make anyone think Joe Biden knew about any of this?

Old 12-14-2020, 10:21 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,122,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
other than a weak grip on reality, what would make anyone think Joe Biden knew about any of this?
Joe Biden doesn't know his wife from his sister...

1,411 posts, read 1,002,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Wow. Talk about cognitive dissonance. You were just looking for ANY reason to ignore it, I guess. Holy crap.

I believe this is the dictionary definition of "willful ignorance."
How about in my line of work, I read actual real reports and this looks like something a middle schooler produced. "Here is my twitter video link for evidence". Ok buddy. Make sure you hold on to your "smoking gun" and make sure it's presented in court for experts to review.

546 posts, read 243,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genz View Post
This is The Epoch Times Chinese propaganda site.
I guess you're against any Chinese owned business...that might be racist...the fact that Epoch Times is not allowed in Mainland China might tell you all you need to know...IMO, they're soon to be the most trusted news in the US.

The Epoch Times is an international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement, based in the United States. The newspaper is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television. The Epoch Times has websites in 35 countries but is blocked in mainland China.

Old 12-14-2020, 10:22 AM

1,411 posts, read 1,002,574 times
Quote:
I'm going to say this very loud, because apparently more than one person is confused for some reason.

THIS IS NOT A NEWS ARTICLE.

THIS IS THE ACTUAL FORENSIC AUDIT REPORT ORDERED BY A MICHIGAN JUDGE.

IT WAS NOT AUTHORED BY EPOCH TIMES AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM.
So, how would they get a copy and no other credible news source did? Let me guess, the deep state?

Old 12-14-2020, 10:23 AM

770 posts, read 300,280 times
Seems like an unbiased guy that we should just take his word as gospel.

Quote:
The report is signed by Russell Ramsland of Allied Security Operations Group.

Ramsland, a cybersecurity analyst and former Republican congressional candidate, mistook voting jurisdictions in Minnesota for Michigan towns in one recent flawed analysis of voter turnout in the Nov. 3 election. In another, filed in support of a federal lawsuit filed in Michigan, he made wildly inaccurate claims about voter turnout in various Michigan municipalities claiming that Detroit, where turnout was 51%, had turnout of 139%, and that North Muskegon, which had turnout of 78%, had voter turnout of 782%.
Meanwhile this is the response from the state of Michigan.

Quote:
Michigan Elections Director Jonathan Brater said in a weekend court filing the report "makes a series of unsupported conclusions, ascribes motives of fraud and obfuscation to processes that are easily explained as routine election procedures or error corrections, and suggests without explanation that elements of election software not used in Michigan are somehow responsible for tabulation or reporting errors that are either nonexistent or easily explained."
https://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...ng/6538325002/

1,517 posts, read 541,526 times
Quote:
That's precisely what this is - irrefutable proof of clear violations of US federal and state elections laws, which changed election results.

READ THIS! Damn, people! You don't see me using terms like "smoking gun," pretty much ever. I'm telling you, this is HUGE.

OMG, you are right this is fascinating , this guy is on to something real here. The gun is definitely smoking, why didn't he present this information sooner?

2,361 posts, read 2,538,761 times
That smoke doesn't come from a gun, but from Ramsland's pants on fire.

Old 12-14-2020, 10:24 AM

37,982 posts, read 22,163,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
I skimmed through this report.

They found the machines were buggy and prone to error. The errors led to many votes needing to be tabulated manually.

They didn't prove anyone hacked the machines. They also didn't prove who the errors benefited. Perhaps Trump got more votes than he should have. Poorly designed vote counting machines is not a sign of fraud. Not keeping patches up to date also isn't. They are just signs of government incompetence. I wonder which party has been very resistant in spending money to upgrade our voting technology. That same party ensures voting technology has flaws just so they can contest the election when they don't go their way. Notice they are not contesting the elections they've won with votes counted by the very same machines.
We could show undeniable evidence that on Nov 3rd, votes were transferred from Trump to Biden, giving Biden a false win in the election, and the Democrats would simply respond with an eye roll and "oopsie daisy."

If it occurred the opposite way and Biden had votes stolen from him and given to Trump, giving him the election win........ the dems would be burning down our cities with support and concerned understanding by the news media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies