Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2021, 10:07 AM

21,380 posts, read 7,996,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
That is how the anti vaccine crowd functions.
Does the "anti vaccine crowd" control who the news media interviews? Why didn't the station get a doctor for an interview?

Please tell me who is in the "anti vaccine crowd" as it seem as though you are accusing ABC as being anti vaccine?

Is that how it "functions"?

Old 05-10-2021, 10:07 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,128,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
There is no evidence that the shot resulted in her son's ailments.

Just her feelings.

Is that how you do medicine/sicnece -- you feel something so it must be right.
Healthy young boy goes in for vaccine, has severe symptoms right after, and develops blood clots (a known risk, and reported from these vaccines) and you go: there is no evidence.

But when some 75-year old fat-a$$ with a myriad of heart issues, develops Covid, and dies of blood clotting, you go OMG, Covid is so scary.

I won't even entertain how stupid all this is. You seem unable to think for yourself. Unless a medical expert is quoted saying something, you won't believe the sky is blue.

Old 05-10-2021, 10:08 AM

7,178 posts, read 4,772,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Turns out it is the same article, different web source, which I did not realize when I posted it.
Then obviously you didn’t read the entirety. The most poignant and crucial issues are contained in the body of text, where Fauci’s untrustworthiness is explained in great detail. You ignore the truths that you cannot tolerate.

Old 05-10-2021, 10:09 AM

45,675 posts, read 24,119,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
Healthy young boy goes in for vaccine, has severe symptoms right after, and develops blood clots (a known risk, and reported from these vaccines) and you go: there is no evidence.

But when some 75-year old fat-a$$ with a myriad of heart issues, develops Covid, and dies of blood clotting, you go OMG, Covid is so scary.

I won't even entertain how stupid it is what you wrote.
Are you a doctor, scientist -- have a high school degree? ....what gives you the expertise you seem to think you have.

I think it is stupid to pretend you know more than you know.

Old 05-10-2021, 10:11 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,128,094 times
Quote:
Are you a doctor, scientist -- have a high school degree? ....what gives you the expertise you seem to think you have.

I guess asking stupid sheep to think for themselves is too much. We're doomed. I mean doomed.

Old 05-10-2021, 10:11 AM

21,380 posts, read 7,996,882 times
Quote:

The example given is COMMON SENSE.

I realize it's in short supply. A pandemic of lack of common sense is what we really have.

Old 05-10-2021, 10:21 AM

7,178 posts, read 4,772,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
I still hear and see both possibilities from the orthodox medical.
Next comes intentional release by someone in the lab with bad intentions towards China or their people. Similar to our post 9/11 Anthrax scares.
“Next comes the intentional”.....That’s a stretch.
I bet you didn’t read the article I posted or Sue posted, which are one in the same. They lied to silence the truth. People deserve to know the truth. I suppose you’re a believer of the “It originated in Italy” nonsense.

Old 05-10-2021, 10:30 AM

15,931 posts, read 6,637,536 times
Choose your poison. We already know that COVID-19 can result in significant blood clotting. Your odds are better with a vaccine.

https://labblog.uofmhealth.org/lab-r...ots-identified

My sympathies for the kid with the adverse response.

Old 05-10-2021, 10:30 AM

4,462 posts, read 1,742,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
What I think is so important to notice here is another hidden issue with the shot... if you do develop a problem, the doctors are in SUCH detail / or so stubborn they will ignore the issue and try to convince you that it isn't from the shot.

https://www.abc4.com/news/local-news...-vaccine-shot/
Hope he ends up okay.

Old 05-10-2021, 10:34 AM

45,675 posts, read 24,119,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
The example given is COMMON SENSE.

I realize it's in short supply. A pandemic of lack of common sense is what we really have.

Over the years I've heard of stories of young people, old people, healthy people, etc...who have gotten sick and in some cases died, with out any previous evidence of illness,

Is this a coincidence -- could be.

Without any of his doctor's talking to the reporter and saying what REALLY happened we have no clue.

A Mom's feeling that she admits has no foundation is not what you base science on.

Common sense would suggest that we have to talk to the doctors to see what they say before we can draw any conclusion
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies