Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2021, 03:16 PM

21,380 posts, read 7,999,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I really and truly am sincerely sorry for those who have lost their lives or have been severely injured or disabled from COVID or the "vaccines" -- but I am wondering how many people agree with me that the government's response to COVID has been a complete disaster ever since the great majority of hospitals were no longer close to being filled to capacity; and that MAYBE it would be better to now let COVID take its course until if and when the hospitals are once again close to capacity.

And I also wonder if perhaps the government's apparent attitude of "one size fits all" is the wrong approach, and perhaps the strategy for each state (or county or large metro area) should be decided by those who are in charge of each of those places? Maybe, in short, this pandemic is just too big of a job for the CDC and the Biden administration to handle. (Actually, in my opinion, this has already been proven.)

YES, I do agree that it was better to be safe than sorry at the start of this pandemic, but I honestly do not know how anyone can claim that the government has handled this situation well at all.
I fully believe if we weren't told there was a pandemic no one would've known there was a pandemic. Maybe a worse than normal flu season. But that's it.

In my opinion the issue was with the media being used to promote propaganda. That was and continues to be the real tragedy. Not COVID.

Old 07-27-2021, 03:16 PM

26,661 posts, read 13,823,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
The vaccines reduce the chance of one getting serious infection and hospitalized or dying which they are doing quite well ..but you can still get covid and be asymptomatic or have a cold level illness . This is nothing new nor unexpected .

However what the cdc is saying is with the variant the vaccinated can spew more viral material then the original virus …with half the population still unvaccinated that viral material can infect BADLY THE NON VACCINATED..

So they want the vaccinated to go back to wearing masks ..

The problem is still the unvaccinated ….

Country wide 93% of hospitalized cases are non vaccinated and 99% of deaths are non vaccinated so vaccines are doing exactly what they are supposed to do , and those numbers are per Paul OFFIT ..one of the leading viral experts
The problem is not the unvaccinated. Stop gaslighting.

Old 07-27-2021, 03:17 PM

4,966 posts, read 2,259,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
What does aluminum/mercury have to do with lactose intolerance? And where and who is injecting all this aluminum/mercury into the kids?

It's true that mercury is used in the making of some vaccines but are you aware of how small an amount is actually injected? Now compare that to the mercury in your foods. Aluminum? All your aluminum intake is via foods and drinking water. And all the other crap? Smoking, drinking, eating, breathing - all induce huge amounts of 'crap' into one's body. Why pick on tiny doses of vaccines?
Who said a damn thing about lactose intolerance? Lactose intolerance causes gas and the squirts, not behavioral issues.

And just think, if lactose intolerance can cause behavioral issues, just think what toxins like mercury and aluminum.

5,913 posts, read 3,198,906 times
Read the first 5 or so replies and I don't think any of you understand this statement from the CDC. Yikes. Maybe try re-reading slowly. Good luck.

10,512 posts, read 5,196,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
You're such a great example of what's wrong with the Left. Thank you for being you.

You exercise your freedom to not get vaccinated, taxpayers shouldn't subsidize you so you can sit home on the couch. This is America, you can lift yourselves up by your own bootstraps, right? I'm just applying conservative philosophy and logic here.

Old 07-27-2021, 03:19 PM

26,661 posts, read 13,823,131 times
Quote:
I really and truly am sincerely sorry for those who have lost their lives or have been severely injured or disabled from COVID or the "vaccines" -- but I am wondering how many people agree with me that the government's response to COVID has been a complete disaster ever since the great majority of hospitals were no longer close to being filled to capacity; and that MAYBE it would be better to now let COVID take its course until if and when the hospitals are once again close to capacity.

And I also wonder if perhaps the government's apparent attitude of "one size fits all" is the wrong approach, and perhaps the strategy for each state (or county or large metro area) should be decided by those who are in charge of each of those places? Maybe, in short, this pandemic is just too big of a job for the CDC and the Biden administration to handle. (Actually, in my opinion, this has already been proven.)

YES, I do agree that it was better to be safe than sorry at the start of this pandemic, but I honestly do not know how anyone can claim that the government has handled this situation well at all.
Agree. It has been a total and complete disaster. We need the treatments that frontline doctors have been speaking up about to be taken seriously.

Old 07-27-2021, 03:19 PM

43,544 posts, read 18,611,457 times
Quote:

I think this is what happens when a government becomes bloated and corrupt.
Instead of putting money where it should be going like restocking the national stockpile of masks after the Ebola outbreak, keeping their computer systems up to date with latest technology, coordinating and practicing for national emergencies they poured money into their own pet pork projects.

Just look at FEMA after any natural disaster. The Walmart trucks full of water are there before FEMA is.

We have a corrupt and bloated government who are more worried about transgender bathrooms and calling each other racist on TV.

Look at Rome near the end. Bread and Circuses. The Roman Empire had already fallen from within.

Old 07-27-2021, 03:25 PM

5,072 posts, read 2,201,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
You exercise your freedom to not get vaccinated, taxpayers shouldn't subsidize you so you can sit home on the couch. This is America, you can lift yourselves up by your own bootstraps, right? I'm just applying conservative philosophy and logic here.
So that means people like you too then who are spreading it!

Old 07-27-2021, 03:27 PM

18,679 posts, read 8,431,544 times
amazing.....

The "experts" just backtracked something that was facts just days ago....

....and people are still quoting their facts.....as if they are facts

Old 07-27-2021, 03:27 PM

43,544 posts, read 18,611,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
If your retired why are you worried about companies safety practices.

Same people complaining about vaccines are the same complaining about masks.
I'm not. Find any post here where I said I was worried.

I said that most people are wage slaves so they will have to get vaccinated because they need the income to live.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.