Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2021, 05:15 PM

10,244 posts, read 16,395,681 times

Advertisements

Hell no. No regrets whatsoever.

Old 07-27-2021, 05:16 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,426,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Unionize.
Federal gov has a union, right? They still are getting ordered to vaccinate.

Old 07-27-2021, 05:16 PM

45,254 posts, read 26,506,671 times
I have a fully functioning immune system and refuse to live in fear. I have no regret of not injecting something unknown into my body.

Old 07-27-2021, 05:17 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,127,485 times
Guess my assumption about the vaccinated spreading the disease are correct. Thanks CDC!!! I feel vindicated!!!! I am not a scientist but it seemed like common sense to me

Old 07-27-2021, 05:17 PM

45,648 posts, read 27,275,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
OP, what makes you think Trump supporters who aren't vaccinated are "hunkering down"?
The truth is those who are vaccinated want those who aren't vaccinated to go away and hunker down.

The truth is those unvaccinated probably have less fear of COVID than those vaccinated - so why would they hunker down.

Old 07-27-2021, 05:18 PM

8,392 posts, read 4,385,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
That is such a dishonest analogy. Could you get any more extreme?

There's no relationship between the risks in your analogy and the risks with covid. None at all.

And living with the threat of covid also isn't anything like living in "highly populated grizzly bear country." You can leave grizzly country, for starters. You know what a bear looks like, and you can see, hear and smell bears coming.

The threats are totally different, the risks are totally different and that was just a really terrible analogy.

I'd really like a specific explanation of this. You weren't talking about the bear here. You were talking about the virus.

You can avoid the obvious all you want.

There is a danger in the world.
You are being offered substantial protections against the danger.
You can make yourself a lot safer as well as making everyone around you safer.
An analogy is just that. None are perfect but they generally offer a moral or lesson.
Take it for what its worth or continue to twist logic and deny.
Your choice. The consequences are yours to bear and unfortunately, everyone that comes in contact with you.

45 posts, read 14,667 times
Why would someone regret being vaccinated? Lol.

6,738 posts, read 2,917,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
All the Sturm und Drang on this forum about the Covid vaccine. Republicans are obsessed and have used it as the starting point for at least a thousand conspiracy theories. I had both my shots (Moderna) back in March. They did not insert me with a micro-chip. I have not become a zombie for Antifa. I did not come down with any horrible illness, although my left arm hurt for about a day afterwards. Now I don't have to worry about catching COVID or one of its variants. I don't have to worry about wearing a mask in public anymore. I can now go out to eat at a restaurant or catch a flick at the local movie theater.

Meanwhile, the unvaccinated Trump crowd is still hunkered down in their bunkers and preparing for an alien invasion - BOTH kinds of aliens, I might add. The unvaccinated residents of Red states are coming down with COVID by the thousands and some are dying unnecessary deaths because of it.

Trump supporters have lost their minds and it seems unlikely that they will find them anytime soon.
I'm a republican, and just like you, I know that Trump was the best president this nation has had in generations. He thanks you for your support, now you are one of the smart guys...

I got my shots as soon as they were available. Have no regrets.
Too bad the dems don't do the same.

5,209 posts, read 1,800,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
As a federal worker, I'm thrilled. None of was were looking forward to sitting chair to chair in the cubicles with unvaccinated people. Still will, but I guess having them tested frequently is the best they can do. Biden needs to grow some cajones and just fire them. We have lines of people waiting to get a federal job, it would be a great way to clean house.
You don't mind sitting next to an infected vaccinated person?

I'd rather sit next to the person who tested negative, than the vaccinated person who might be exhaling delta all over the place with their false sense of security (and sanctimony).

8,726 posts, read 7,426,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post
Door to door efforts in those communities and other vulnerable areas are increasing the vaccination rates...they will continue to rise which will prevent more needless hospitalizations/deaths...NO REGRETS
Congrats? Still does not remove the fact that despite the poster harping on Trump supporters, blacks, who are for the most part not Trump supporters given their voting pattern in the last two elections, have the lowest vaccination rate.

So why did the poster mention Trump supporters, but not Democrat supporters?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.