Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2021, 09:16 PM

3,187 posts, read 1,512,624 times

Advertisements

Another new hospital whistleblower. Not sure if this has been posted. She is a PA and gives a lot of detailed info on why adverse side effects are not being reported to VAERS. Really informative about the whole process and not sensational at all. She comes across as very dedicated to her job and sincere.

https://rumble.com/vmncez-these-pati...tleblower.html

Old 09-25-2021, 10:02 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,655,791 times
It is all a disaster, and this winter will be the worst we have ever seen. I hope I'm wrong, but with less staff (cause people refuse to have someone unvaccinated), we are now on a Soviet system.

The vaccinates as we know don't stop or prevent transmission, but we can still blame everyone. So everyone thinking the vaccine from every disease known to man will be in the hospital expecting great care. Unfortunately, they will blame it on the unvaccinated, but all you have to do is look at the major vaccinated countries. They will push boosters and hospitalizations will go up, and they will continue this for power and money.

Do people really think Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J care about them.

Old 09-26-2021, 12:50 AM

7,656 posts, read 8,731,724 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP31cfD3YOY

Old 09-26-2021, 02:58 AM

18,549 posts, read 15,610,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMA View Post
It is all a disaster, and this winter will be the worst we have ever seen. I hope I'm wrong, but with less staff (cause people refuse to have someone unvaccinated), we are now on a Soviet system.

The vaccinates as we know don't stop or prevent transmission, but we can still blame everyone.
The vaccines significantly reduce the chance that an exposed person will be infected, thus having, statistically, an impact on transmission.

Quote:
So everyone thinking the vaccine from every disease known to man will be in the hospital expecting great care. Unfortunately, they will blame it on the unvaccinated, but all you have to do is look at the major vaccinated countries. They will push boosters and hospitalizations will go up, and they will continue this for power and money.
The disease might already be endemic, like the flu. Flu shots do help, even though many people get sick every year. No real reason to think this is any different.

Quote:

Do people really think Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J care about them.
That's an extremely odd question. There is literally no difference in this regard between them and any other large corporation that sells a consumer product. There are a set of market incentives to maintain a certain minimum product quality, safety, etc.

That's like asking if the food corporations care about you. If I sit down to eat a plate of chicken tenders from Tyson, my thought is not that Tyson "cares" about me as a person, but rather, that if their products were harming people, or even making them sick - people would stop buying the product and they might get sued, so they have an incentive to not allow that. When I take a Tylenol, I have no idea that the maker "cares" about me either - only that they, too, do not want to be bankrupted by lawsuits and want consumers to continue buying their products.

While the vaccine makers have a certain immunity from civil suits, they face a real risk that their product could be pulled from the market if it harms too many people. So there is a similar incentive at play. I'm no legal expert but I would also assume that their immunity from lawsuits only applies if their manufacturing process is consistent with what they said when they applied for approval or EUA. If they knowingly and willingly misrepresented the quality of their products, that would be fraud and I do believe they could be held accountable.

Old 09-26-2021, 04:06 AM

11,854 posts, read 5,829,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motownnative View Post
Another new hospital whistleblower. Not sure if this has been posted. She is a PA and gives a lot of detailed info on why adverse side effects are not being reported to VAERS. Really informative about the whole process and not sensational at all. She comes across as very dedicated to her job and sincere.

https://rumble.com/vmncez-these-pati...tleblower.html
I just finished watching this and it was an eye opener for sure. Especially when she talked about the number of vaccinated admitted to the hospital but recorded as being unvaccinated. How much are the numbers really skewed these days??

Old 09-26-2021, 07:18 AM

13,258 posts, read 22,870,277 times
Pfizer and J&J are huge multinational companies that sell all kinds of stuff. So there an incentive for them to keep people alive in order to keep buying contact lens products, band aids, baby shampoo, etc.

Pfizer would actually love it if you supplemented with vitamin C as a covid preventative since they also own Emergen-C. They also want to keep selling you Chapstick

Old 09-26-2021, 07:20 AM

11,337 posts, read 11,054,626 times
I am very happy to report that in New Jersey, you can now schedule your booster shot if you received Pfizer, and are 6 months out and have a risk factor such as high blood pressure. Even just being a smoker qualifies you. The key thing is NJ is requiring that providers accept self-reporting on this and cannot ask for corroborating evidence. So if you want a booster, it will be basically available upon request. Rational people have an edge here in the Garden State! We have the stupid anti-vaxxer mystics here also, but they can just pray to their favorite deity and will be totally fine and safe from the virus. So we all have our methodologies.

Old 09-26-2021, 07:36 AM

18,848 posts, read 8,496,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I just finished watching this and it was an eye opener for sure. Especially when she talked about the number of vaccinated admitted to the hospital but recorded as being unvaccinated. How much are the numbers really skewed these days??
The whole idea of the vaccinated being recorded as unvaccinated on any broad scale is hard to believe as fraud, but in any case would be inaccurate and bad medicine. There is no one and no reason at the hospital admission level that stands to gain by this sort of fraud. If someone can post the time in the video where she states this, I would appreciate that.

However the clinical reality is that the reason so many high risk people previously vaccinated are now getting sick is because the Pfizer is pooping out. So in real terms these vaccinated are now becoming unvaccinated. And thus the need for boosters in high risks having had the Pfizer.

Old 09-26-2021, 07:56 AM

3,187 posts, read 1,512,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
The whole idea of the vaccinated being recorded as unvaccinated on any broad scale is hard to believe as fraud, but in any case would be inaccurate and bad medicine. There is no one and no reason at the hospital admission level that stands to gain by this sort of fraud. If someone can post the time in the video where she states this, I would appreciate that.

However the clinical reality is that the reason so many high risk people previously vaccinated are now getting sick is because the Pfizer is pooping out. So in real terms these vaccinated are now becoming unvaccinated. And thus the need for boosters in high risks having had the Pfizer.
It's at the 58:00 mark. She explains it very well and it makes total sense. She is not claiming fraud at all. It is simply a recording error. If the hospital doesn't have a record of their vaccination it gets logged into the system as "unvaccinated".

Anecdotal, but an ICU nurse in my area posted on FB about reporting errors too. The media was reporting 90% unvaccinated in ICU and she said that she worked that day and it was 75%.

BTW, the CDC made a HUGE error in my state this week. The Gov is embarrassed as they inflated the vaccinated numbers by 166,000. Not a small error at all. So it happens.

The whole video is good and really explains the issues with the VAERS reporting process too. This PA won an Excellence award earlier this year. Such a shame she will lose her job of 15 years.

Old 09-26-2021, 08:01 AM

9,876 posts, read 7,760,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post

Actually, it made sense. She said the people who were vaccinated through their hospital system would show up as vaccinated, those who did not would show up as unvaccinated (they got vaccinated at CVS etc). Because they weren't required to ask vaccination status, the information wasn't correct unless the providers asked the patients and updated the system.

A lot of her complaints were based on the simple fact that they are so busy taking care of patients they don't have time to do VAERS reports and handle the followup calls from the CDC on those cases.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.