Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2021, 08:12 AM

18,889 posts, read 8,538,633 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by motownnative View Post
It's at the 58:00 mark. She explains it very well and it makes total sense. She is not claiming fraud at all. It is simply a recording error. If the hospital doesn't have a record of their vaccination it gets logged into the system as "unvaccinated".

Anecdotal, but an ICU nurse in my area posted on FB about reporting errors too. The media was reporting 90% unvaccinated in ICU and she said that she worked that day and it was 75%.

BTW, the CDC made a HUGE error in my state this week. The Gov is embarrassed as they inflated the vaccinated numbers by 166,000. Not a small error at all. So it happens.

The whole video is good and really explains the issues with the VAERS reporting process too. This PA won an Excellence award earlier this year. Such a shame she will lose her job of 15 years.
Thank you so much. Can you give me the post #? So many posts and I can't seem to find her discussion!

Old 09-26-2021, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraG View Post
Actually, it made sense. She said the people who were vaccinated through their hospital system would show up as vaccinated, those who did not would show up as unvaccinated (they got vaccinated at CVS etc). Because they weren't required to ask vaccination status, the information wasn't correct unless the providers asked the patients and updated the system.

A lot of her complaints were based on the simple fact that they are so busy taking care of patients they don't have time to do VAERS reports and handle the followup calls from the CDC on those cases.
I'm still trying to find the video.

Anyway, so this is an initial and incomplete admission survey, not formal medical records where the specifics of the vaccination status will be displayed. For instance in the H&P. That being said, over time people will peruse these records as necessary and extract that data.

But one has to ask - clinically what difference does it make during the hospital admission? Previously vaccinated vs a Pfizer now becoming unvaccinated vs never vaccinated. All will receive the same medical care, based on their medical presentation.

Old 09-26-2021, 08:23 AM

26,661 posts, read 13,809,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
Thank you so much. Can you give me the post #? So many posts and I can't seem to find her discussion!
https://rumble.com/vmncez-these-pati...tleblower.html

Old 09-26-2021, 08:23 AM

3,187 posts, read 1,518,608 times
Quote:
It was post 11121. LOL I know what you mean I miss things too.

Here is link to video. As an aside, I am SO concerned MSM doesn't cover these stories. Only part of this video is on YouTube as poster was afraid they would take it down!

Old 09-26-2021, 08:36 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,273,240 times
Quote:
I'm still trying to find the video.

Anyway, so this is an initial and incomplete admission survey, not formal medical records where the specifics of the vaccination status will be displayed. For instance in the H&P. That being said, over time people will peruse these records as necessary and extract that data.

But one has to ask - clinically what difference does it make during the hospital admission? Previously vaccinated vs a Pfizer now becoming unvaccinated vs never vaccinated. All will receive the same medical care, based on their medical presentation.
Clinically, maybe none. Propoganda wise? A lot.

Old 09-26-2021, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by motownnative View Post
It was post 11121. LOL I know what you mean I miss things too.

Here is link to video. As an aside, I am SO concerned MSM doesn't cover these stories. Only part of this video is on YouTube as poster was afraid they would take it down!

Finally!

Well several things. She talks about the vaccines as not being tested, so that may get her into hot water.

But what she describes is a simple admission/accounting defect in their medical system. I don't know why vaccination status isn't asked there. But again, I don't know why it needs to be in that portion of a medical record anyway. As she follows up in saying as a medical provider, she asks and then records. And that is where that information needs to be. Most importantly in the H&P. The data will be there for those interested.

A good part of this whole message is that the vaccines are failures. So why get them?
And that can get medical people into trouble.

Old 09-26-2021, 08:49 AM

1,969 posts, read 679,142 times
Quote:
Finally!

Well several things. She talks about the vaccines as not being tested, so that may get her into hot water.

But what she describes is a simple admission/accounting defect in their medical system. I don't know why vaccination status isn't asked there. But again, I don't know why it needs to be in that portion of a medical record anyway. As she follows up in saying as a medical provider, she asks and then records. And that is where that information needs to be. Most importantly in the H&P. The data will be there for those interested.

A good part of this whole message is that the vaccines are failures. So why get them?
I don't think she's saying it doesn't work. I watched the whole thing.

a) She's saying that the number of adverse effects aren't being countered.
b) There have been weeks when there were more vaccinated hospitalized/in ICU than not but admitted those were also older people.
c) People who were vaxxed were counted as unvaxxed due to vaccination at pharmacies.
d) She's concerned about taking as she is extrapolating the adverse events based on the proportion that get reported at her facility.
e) The hospital system is ignoring the issues and pushing the vaccine messaging.

Assuming she's being honest (and I don't see any reason to doubt her), it's a damning critique of the hospital system. Not that I had much trust in it given the huge number of medical mistakes made every year. IIRC medical mistakes are in the top 10 killers in the US.

Old 09-26-2021, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Finally!

See, you are prejudging without watching the whole video. She is not making blanket statements that vaccines are failures. She is noting that severe side effects are not being reported nor followed up on. That's not "good science" or medicine.

If there is room for improvement with these vaccines isn't that important? It may go beyond "improvement". WHY are some having severe and even life threatening reactions? Without good data collection - a very important part of rolling out an EUA vaccine - scientists won't even have that info to consider. THAT is the failure part I see.

Old 09-26-2021, 09:14 AM

18,555 posts, read 15,651,586 times
PRO-MANDATE:

Easttown Bar and Grill
You must show proof of vaccination against covid-19 to enter. Children under 12 exempt. Unfortunately, according to current CDC guidance, masks are required even for the vaccinated. You are also expected to use the hand sanitizer near the door prior to ordering. We also have enhanced ventilation.

ANTI-MANDATE:

Easttown Bar and Grill

RULE-FOLLOWER:

Easttown Bar and Grill
Please wear a mask.

TRUMP VOTER:

Easttown Bar and Grill
An All-American establishment!

BIDEN VOTER:

Easttown Bar and Grill
In order to keep you safe, all employees are fully vaccinated or tested weekly. However, according to current CDC guidance, you should still wear a mask.

PRO-VACCINE:

Easttown Bar and Grill
Please get vaccinated if you aren't already. It saves lives!

ANTI-VACCINE:

Easttown Bar and Grill
Unvaccinated patrons welcome. We would never make anyone put poison in their body!

LIBERTARIAN:

Easttown Bar and Grill
In this establishment, several employees prefer not to wear masks and some are unvaccinated. By dining indoors, you acknowledge that you understand the risk of contracting covid-19, and you will hold Easttown Bar and Grill harmless. Should you wish to protect yourself further, free masks are offered and you may sit in the back room and open the window. Also, the Walgreens down the street offers COVID-19 vaccines, which are free. You are encouraged to get vaccinated at least 2 weeks before entering, but we understand that you may have reasons for not doing so and will not turn anyone away for not being vaccinated.

Old 09-26-2021, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logiatype View Post
I don't think she's saying it doesn't work. I watched the whole thing.

a) She's saying that the number of adverse effects aren't being countered.
b) There have been weeks when there were more vaccinated hospitalized/in ICU than not but admitted those were also older people.
c) People who were vaxxed were counted as unvaxxed due to vaccination at pharmacies.
d) She's concerned about taking as she is extrapolating the adverse events based on the proportion that get reported at her facility.
e) The hospital system is ignoring the issues and pushing the vaccine messaging.

Assuming she's being honest (and I don't see any reason to doubt her), it's a damning critique of the hospital system. Not that I had much trust in it given the huge number of medical mistakes made every year. IIRC medical mistakes are in the top 10 killers in the US.
Very good observations. With some of these videos that are an hour long, I come away with the thought some could use some editing, but not this one. I learned things I didn't know and I really felt what it was like to be in her shoes.

I also think we owe it to the health care providers who are losing their jobs over these mandates to hear them out and not make snap judgements about their motives or thought processes. Losing someone like her who actually listens to patients is a crime in and of itself IMO. I can't blame her either for not wanting the vaccine after everything she has witnessed.

Just want to add the audio recordings she made with her superiors also lend a lot of credibility to what she is saying. It is obvious they like and respect her and don't question her honorable motives; they kept falling back on obligatory hospital "messaging" and were forced to eventually tell her to "back off". Such a shame.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.