Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2020, 12:44 AM

22,486 posts, read 12,032,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
That's because the video "evidence" is made by people like you.

You keep telling yourself that your "religion" of fraud is going to reward your blind faith one day; I'll keep telling myself that if there was credible evidence of real fraud, it wouldn't have been rejected by every court in the land by now. They're not all colluding on your conspiracy.
Wrong. The video from Atlanta wasn't faked. There was video surveillance in the State Farm center. Vote fraud was caught.

Do you even pay attention to what is happening?

All the observers were sent home. They were told that all work was done for the night. Instead, 4 workers stayed there and pretended to be cleaning up. However, that was a lie. Once everybody left, the workers brought out crates containing ballots. Those crates had been hidden under a table that was covered up by a tablecloth. Answer these questions --- if everything was on the up and up, then why send the observers home? Why lie about being done for the day? Why were those crates hidden from sight?

Are you even aware of what was caught on video in Detroit? After all the republican observers were kicked out and blocked from returning, the windows were papered up. Answer these questions --- Why did they kick out the observers? Why did they paper up the windows after that?

You keep telling yourself that everything is on the up and up. "Religion of fraud" What the heck does that even mean?

Blind faith? LOL! It's you and your ilk who have "blind faith" when it comes to this issue. Being concerned about this issue amounts to a conspiracy---seriously? BTW, there are cases that are headed to SCOTUS.

Why do you object to having vote fraud investigated? Some state legislators have been so concerned after hearing witnesses speak of what they saw, that they initiated their own investigations.

Don't you want to know that everything was on the up and up? Why do you want to sweep this under the rug? Let me guess...you don't care if there was any fraud as long as your candidate won, do you? If fraud is allowed to stand, then going forward democrats are going to blatantly cheat in every election. Do you know if that vote fraud is allowed to happen election after election, that the US will be no better than a third world banana republic?

I want better than that for my country. It's shameful and despicable that you and your ilk don't want the same.

Everybody, no matter what side of the aisle they are on, should want to be assured that going forward our elections are safe and secure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2020, 02:09 AM

1,145 posts, read 1,644,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
They know which side of the bread is buttered. Backing Trump may win you some cred among the faithful, but the real gold is found in catering to people who look for reasons to feel aggrieved. Newsmax is getting ready for the daily "Biden is coming for your guns", and to pivot to a "deficits are now bad" stance. Plus the Biden Plague, killing thousands of Americans daily. That'll provide an attractive ad audience for those who sell pillows, gold, survival rations and some bumper sticker that'll really aggravate the libs.
Don't forget the "Trumpy Bears." Made me want to gag when I first saw that ad.

Old 12-21-2020, 02:18 AM

2,913 posts, read 2,054,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzette View Post
Don't forget the "Trumpy Bears." Made me want to gag when I first saw that ad.
I was waiting to see if that commercial was a joke, but I guess it wasn't.

Old 12-21-2020, 03:32 AM

33,582 posts, read 18,196,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Unfortunately I have seen people living like this. Taking their meds and believing they are Santa Claus for the rest of their lives.
No debating skills from you at all.JPersonal attacks because you have no answers. Just gibberish.

Old 12-21-2020, 03:40 AM

27,226 posts, read 13,514,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genz View Post
https://www.axios.com/trump-official...79458b1ea.html

Wow seems Trump really wants to keep himself in the White House forever. America will become military dictatorship. The rule of law will be no more. Flynn will be allowed to murder anyone which he seems to want to do. They are guilty of sedition.
I think this is possibly some creative writing by the MSM.

Trump would be well aware that he would not be recognised as leader by other countries in such circumstances and that the US Military might not support such a move, even if he is Commander and Chief, and the US Military swear to defend and uphold the Constitution regardless of who is leader.

Such a move might also be seen as betrayal of the nation and treasonous.

Old 12-21-2020, 05:21 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,873,331 times
US Miliitary has been clear that they would not get involved in Trump's domestic plans. Gen. Miley apologized for even walking across Lafayette Square with Trump.

Trump and Flynn may be able to round up a bunch of border patrol agents and prison guards to do their bidding, but I don't see the military getting involved.

Old 12-21-2020, 05:22 AM

17,403 posts, read 11,992,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Trump is and always has been a great danger to America. The sooner he is out of office, the better.
Specifically, how has he been a danger?

Not CNN talking points, "orange man bad", or the left's attempt to pin unproven crimes against him.

Specifically, what "great danger" has American been in for the last 4 years?

No foreign conflicts or wars started.

Lowest unemployment in decades.

Record black employment.

Energy independence.

These are just the tip of the iceberg, but each one is the very opposite of "danger to America".

Old 12-21-2020, 05:25 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,763,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
I think this is possibly some creative writing by the MSM.

Trump would be well aware that he would not be recognised as leader by other countries in such circumstances and that the US Military might not support such a move, even if he is Commander and Chief, and the US Military swear to defend and uphold the Constitution regardless of who is leader.

Such a move might also be seen as betrayal of the nation and treasonous.
A good 30 to 40 percent of this nation would back Trump if he succeeded in a coup. He has the police and he is Commander in chief. He has some Generals as well. Laugh at them at your own peril. This is who we said Trump was from day one . Deplorable.

Old 12-21-2020, 05:33 AM

27,226 posts, read 13,514,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
A good 30 to 40 percent of this nation would back Trump if he succeeded in a coup. He has the police and he is Commander in chief. He has some Generals as well. Laugh at them at your own peril. This is who we said Trump was from day one . Deplorable.
I really don't think you can just install yourself as leader and nor do I think the US Military or Courts would back such a move.

The US has a constitution which sets out democratic elections as well as terms of Office, and the US authorities would be duty bound to uphold this.

Old 12-21-2020, 05:39 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,395,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Specifically, how has he been a danger?

Not CNN talking points, "orange man bad", or the left's attempt to pin unproven crimes against him.

Specifically, what "great danger" has American been in for the last 4 years?

No foreign conflicts or wars started.

Lowest unemployment in decades.

Record black employment.

Energy independence.

These are just the tip of the iceberg, but each one is the very opposite of "danger to America".
The subverted demoralized zombies have no rhyme or reason.

They are programmed demented avengers of the past injustices they were told to be infuriated about. They are contaminated beyond repair, and they are in quest to tear it all down by whatever means necessary without a clue of where to go from there. They will be shocked when they realize they are disposable after all.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies