Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2020, 10:22 PM

92 posts, read 40,940 times

Advertisements

Well it has to be done. They screwed up the election WE KNOW IT BUT IT CANT BE PROVEN so now Trump has his turn!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2020, 10:27 PM

13,435 posts, read 7,427,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james112 View Post
The Supreme Court could void an election if they found the Constitution had been violated.

it's known as a Redo Election. When one side claims corruption and the state or courts decide it's necessary. It's been done on the state level before:

Also:

Under federal law, a member of the House or Senate can contest the Electoral College results from any state, forcing the House and Senate to separate for up to two hours of debate and vote on whether to accept a slate of electors. A majority of both chambers would have to support the motion to successfully challenge a given slate of electors,
There is no redo election the 12 amendment has a process it's called a contested election where if no one reaches 270 electoral votes the house votes by state. The Supreme court can only de-certify an election in theory. The state could still send their electors it becomes a political decision at that point. You need to get educated on the constitution any other method to "Redo" is un-constructional would be considered an act of Sedition. https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/...llege-disputes

Old 12-20-2020, 11:22 PM

26,581 posts, read 14,498,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
If those who vote for Trump are in a cult, then those of you who voted for Biden are also in a cult. Own it.

i don't see mobs of biden voters wearing identical caps.

my feelings about biden are pretty much "meh", i don't have any strong opinions about the man one way or another. as we've seen there is a huge emotional investment in trump from his core followers.

Old 12-20-2020, 11:24 PM

26,581 posts, read 14,498,841 times
Quote:
He hasn't denied that he is insecure in his beliefs.

he was willing to put his money where his mouth is, you weren't. that's direct evidence of which party is secure in their belief.

Old 12-20-2020, 11:29 PM

13,289 posts, read 8,502,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhtyk View Post
Well it has to be done. They screwed up the election WE KNOW IT BUT IT CANT BE PROVEN so now Trump has his turn!!

I'll let you sit and absorb your own words. It can't be proven. It is therefore ( in the logical world) invalid to make the assumption that Fraud did occur. Good gravy- save the last two brain cells and utilize them. Its so apparent that a large turn out of valid voters came out and voted in favor of Biden.

Old 12-20-2020, 11:45 PM

47,036 posts, read 26,117,578 times
Quote:
Why are you so worried? It's not like you were able to vote in our elections. If all those dire scenarios you have imagined do happen, you can easily go back to your country.
It's medical. I have a bad case of this "empathy" condition - I care for people who aren't me. Apparently it's chronic.

Old 12-20-2020, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhtyk View Post
This is entering Apollo hoax territory. If you can't prove your hypothesis, no one is obliged to take it seriously.

Old 12-21-2020, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Uh oh. Now Newsmax is part of the deep state, lol.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...izes-biden-win
They know which side of the bread is buttered. Backing Trump may win you some cred among the faithful, but the real gold is found in catering to people who look for reasons to feel aggrieved. Newsmax is getting ready for the daily "Biden is coming for your guns", and to pivot to a "deficits are now bad" stance. Plus the Biden Plague, killing thousands of Americans daily. That'll provide an attractive ad audience for those who sell pillows, gold, survival rations and some bumper sticker that'll really aggravate the libs.

Old 12-21-2020, 12:12 AM

22,537 posts, read 12,078,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
It's medical. I have a bad case of this "empathy" condition - I care for people who aren't me. Apparently it's chronic.
If you say so

Old 12-21-2020, 12:17 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,478,694 times
Quote:
Oh, get a grip. You have to do something about your obsession with Russia.

Keep telling yourself that this election was fair and square even though it was anything but.

You claim that but yet you ignore video evidence of fraud happening.
That's because the video "evidence" is made by people like you.

You keep telling yourself that your "religion" of fraud is going to reward your blind faith one day; I'll keep telling myself that if there was credible evidence of real fraud, it wouldn't have been rejected by every court in the land by now. They're not all colluding on your conspiracy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies