Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2020, 01:42 PM

13,511 posts, read 17,038,460 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=4e81e17759bf
Pennsylvania Man Charged With Voter Fraud For Casting Ballot For Trump Under Dead Mother’s Name.......the third Republican to be prosecuted for voter fraud in the battleground state.

We finally found some hard core real evidence and something going to court. This is the real thing...and it was FOR Trump.

Should we do a complete recount of 2016 and signature verify every Trump vote?

Call the troops -- seize those ballots.......lolol
This kind of stuff goes on in every election. It has no significant bearing on the outcome.

But, to the Narcissist con man clown and his legions of willing dupes, it's the first time it ever happened and it's the reason Trump lost, and it's worth breaking centuries of precedent and political norms to satisfy their collective insanity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2020, 10:36 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog77 View Post
Source?
https://www.theepochtimes.com/pennsy...g-2020-11-10-4

https://www.lexingtonchronicle.com/n...investigations

this may explain some of the same day numbers or not

"This year, Pennsylvania also allowed voters to “request, receive, mark and cast your mail-in or absentee ballot all in one visit to your county election office or other designated location.” That may explain the ballots with no sent date—they may have been received and cast in person."

While it could also explain the ballots with the same sent and returned date, that appears to clash with the description of the database, which says the sent date is “the date the county confirmed the application to queue a ballot label to mail the ballot materials to the voter.”

Old 12-23-2020, 06:33 AM

59,089 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=4e81e17759bf
Pennsylvania Man Charged With Voter Fraud For Casting Ballot For Trump Under Dead Mother’s Name.......the third Republican to be prosecuted for voter fraud in the battleground state.

We finally found some hard core real evidence and something going to court. This is the real thing...and it was FOR Trump.

Should we do a complete recount of 2016 and signature verify every Trump vote?

Call the troops -- seize those ballots.......lolol
"Voter Fraud uncovered in PA", was found on the 1st day of voting. We have seen SEVERAL videos of it.

Old 12-23-2020, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Not one case of an illegal getting caught voting has happened -- not one. Lots of stories -- lots of anecdotes -- but not one charge......lol.

So yeah -- all those illegals that can't speak English magically show up at the pools...line up for hours with all them folks pick a name any name on the list -- yeah that's me there -- Sign on the line and poof they are ready to vote.

So far -- none of them folks have been found and charged.

But we do have some Trump voters trying to 'honor' Trump by illegally voting -- lol.

Highly entertaining.
"Not one case of an illegal getting caught voting has happened -- not one. Lots of stories -- lots of anecdotes -- but not one charge......lol."

When the incidents happened in DEM run cities and states, which is were the VAST MAJORITY of these cases are, do you really think they are going to after DEM voter fraud?

If so, I have bridge for sale, interested?

Old 12-23-2020, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You guys are such cry babies because Trump lost. So you have to blame it on voter fraud. I remember in 2016 when his supporters told Hillary supporters to get over it. Why can't you do the same.
"You guys are such cry babies because Trump lost."

WOW! After the way the dem snowflakes acted the last time, you have LOT of nerve!

Old 12-23-2020, 07:24 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Put up the illegal Biden votes against Trump all day long. There is no comparison. Stop the nonsense! The vast majority of election fraud comes from the Democrats.

Or evidence.

Old 12-23-2020, 07:33 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"You guys are such cry babies because Trump lost."

WOW! After the way the dem snowflakes acted the last time, you have LOT of nerve!
You're of course forgetting:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/opini...211-story.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/06/us/06threat.html

Factual record is an inconvenient thingy, ain't it?

Old 12-23-2020, 07:36 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
But so far -- not anyone with any credibility or integrity has been able to successfully produce 100% proof that something illegal happened in a context significant enough to say Biden stole the election.
Either you don't understand what the bold phrase means, or you're purposely setting the bar impossibly high.

I'm going to assume the former, because that's the option allowing you better intentions.

Even our judicial system doesn't require that standard to produce a conviction. But you do, before you'll even say an investigation is warranted?

Everyone agrees that this is an extremely pivotal election. Perhaps one of the most important in our history.

Half the population, including 20-40% of Democrats, depending on which poll you see, thinks something was screwy with it.

But we're being told to just accept it, Trump lost, sit down and shut up.

I don't think you understand the seriousness of this. I don't think you understand it, at all. I think you're treating it like any other election, even though everyone agrees that it's extremely pivotal. Perhaps one of the most important in our history...

Regardless of how clean YOU think the victory was, the Americans who have questions & concerns have the right to have those concerns addressed. If we don't have clean elections, we don't have a representative republic, do we?

All doubt MUST be removed.

But for some reason, the biggest winner by far of any election in our nation's history is fighting like hell to keep light from being thrown onto it.

Why would that be? Have you asked yourself that question?

I'll bet you haven't.

Old 12-23-2020, 07:42 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Put up the illegal Biden votes against Trump all day long. There is no comparison. Stop the nonsense! The vast majority of election fraud comes from the Democrats.
Where are the prosecutions?

Election fraud is against the law. People get prosecuted and go to jail. You claim the vast majority of election fraud comes from Democrats, so it's weird that when these cases go to court, so much of the fraud is committed by Republicans.

Old 12-23-2020, 07:56 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
This kind of stuff goes on in every election.
Much of what happened this year is NOT what goes on "in every election."

The systematic pre-election removal of ballot security controls, coupled with the halting of the counts in those specific states on election night, is enough to raise very serious questions. To date, those questions haven't been addressed in any meaningful way.

That alone is enough for me to suspect fraud. That ALONE. And that's just the tip of the iceberg, with this election.

Where's the "watchdog media"? Think about this.

Allegations of serious election fraud is a RATINGS BONANZA. The concept has Pulitzer written all over it. Every real journalist wants to be the next Woodward.

Why are they suppressing the story, instead of investigating the hell out of it? The industry of journalism doesn't (or shouldn't) care if the allegations have any merit. They sure don't if it's Trump or some other Republican on the receiving end...

You had Hillary Clinton lean into the camera and command Joe Biden to not concede, "under any circumstances," shortly after the script for election night was "leaked" to traditional & social media by Axios.

Nobody thinks about anything, anymore. They just take everything they want to believe at face value, and dismisses whatever they don't want to believe.

I really don't care, ultimately, who won this. I think Trump is one of the very few fighting for American ideals, but I also understand the pressure against those ideals, and realize that there's not much he could do alone to work against that. It's going to take a lot more than one man, even a president.

My concern at this point is the process. If we don't maintain the integrity of the process, that's it. There WILL be war. And soon, judging by what I'm hearing in certain circles.

I just want to *know* who the winner is. Right now, we don't actually know, and with election data being destroyed on a daily basis, sometimes even against a court order, we're never really going to know. It's too late. The damage has been done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies