Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2020, 08:39 AM

29,821 posts, read 14,876,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
NO, they aren't. Nazis are the far, far, far right wing.

You don't understand this at all. Democrats are the party of inclusiveness, and the party of sticking up for the picked on people. The little guy.

I do derive some comfort from knowing that everyone else, except you and a tiny percent of people like you, all know this fact.
Lol....right, as long as you follow along with the group think. Now, Democrats 20, 30 or more years ago, I'd agree. Now they are all about being the perpetual victim, regardless of facts.
Attached Thumbnails
Right-wing Nazis surfacing again-pathetic.jpg  

Old 12-24-2020, 08:41 AM

19,385 posts, read 6,545,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
Instead of arguing if nazis are left are right, one has to liok at the core contempt or content of hitler ( or even henry ford) .

They said wealthy jews can easily influence people from left and right wing and get thier job done. I dont see it any different in america today also.
Wealthy Jews were killed by Hitler, just like the poor ones. When push comes to shove, if you're in a "hated" group, having a comfortable nest egg won't save you.

Old 12-24-2020, 08:42 AM

19,385 posts, read 6,545,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
NO, they aren't. Nazis are the far, far, far right wing.

You don't understand this at all. Democrats are the party of inclusiveness, and the party of sticking up for the picked on people. The little guy.

I do derive some comfort from knowing that everyone else, except you and a tiny percent of people like you, all know this fact.
The Democrats are NOT the party of inclusiveness. They censor you if you don't agree with them, if not outright "cancel" you. Haven't you heard how AOC is calling for a list of Trump supporters to "bring them to account"? How Republicans have been told to remove signs of their "Republicanness" on social media so it won't hurt their job or promotion chances? How leftists are assaulting Trump voters in the streets (one of them even murdered one in cold blood for wearing a Trump hat).

Doesn't sound very inclusive to me. Sounds chillingly Hitler-like: punish a subgroup, for whatever reason.

Old 12-24-2020, 08:44 AM

25,901 posts, read 16,627,832 times
Seriously, what did you liberals expect?

Old 12-24-2020, 08:51 AM

29,821 posts, read 14,876,526 times
I keep hearing how the RW is the party of hate, facism and is filled with Nazi's. And the other side is the party for the little guy and is inclusive....yet I see things like this and it sure seems to be the opposite.

https://youtu.be/KaMVvJ4mwKE

https://youtu.be/UxjJPZF4P_s

https://youtu.be/QDcwaSU-wyI

https://youtu.be/JLPE4she8jI
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies