Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2020, 06:52 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,508,176 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Pot calling the kettle black is all I can think of.

No doubt there are a few cases of suspected fraud. If you total them all up, its trivial and chances are, more Rs are guilty than Ds.
And you just pulled that out of your.....hat.....because it sounds good? Democrats have been known to cheat for at least 60 years. It’s very likely that had the fraudulent votes been discounted, Nixon would have won in 1960.

But you just proved my point: Democrats accuse Republicans of what they themselves are guilty of.

Old 12-29-2020, 06:53 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,700,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Do you have proof of that?
Funny you ask for proof. I thought evidence was no longer required in America.

Old 12-29-2020, 08:31 AM

1,231 posts, read 448,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
And you just pulled that out of your.....hat.....because it sounds good? Democrats have been known to cheat for at least 60 years. It’s very likely that had the fraudulent votes been discounted, Nixon would have won in 1960.

But you just proved my point: Democrats accuse Republicans of what they themselves are guilty of.
Talk about accusing what the other is guilty of. Nixon was a corrupt cheater. Everyone knows that.

Old 12-29-2020, 08:35 AM

10,479 posts, read 4,046,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
And democrats do not know how to win without voter fraud

That is exactly what I was going to type.
Well in the past, it used to be they couldn't win unless they offer free stuff. So they have to buy people their votes. But what's worse, they buy those votes with MY MONEY! But then give those voters crumbs while they turn around and give their lobbyists and themselves a huge portion of that pork. Of course, they have to send the money out of the country first as a form of foreign aid so it can be laundered properly before it comes back to them via a large book deal, or nike deal or some other BS.

Old 12-29-2020, 08:37 AM
bu2

24,107 posts, read 14,896,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Do you have proof of that?
She saw it on Reddit. It HAS to be true!

Old 12-29-2020, 08:39 AM
bu2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Stacy is upset over Justice warriors looking for fraud because that is how they win . To Abrams...rules for fraud is their accomplishment goal. They have been working on that one since 2019 to change the rules so fraud can be widespread and easy.
She built the biggest voter fraud organization with her voter registration project that paid her a quarter million for part time work. 19 people from her voter registration project were indicted for creating fake voter registrations.

Old 12-29-2020, 08:41 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,508,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genz View Post
Talk about accusing what the other is guilty of. Nixon was a corrupt cheater. Everyone knows that.
And you ignore that JFK cheated to win? Nixon didn’t actively cheat. Again, you prove the point: leftists accuse Republicans of what they themselves do, and then ignore their own misdoings.

Old 12-29-2020, 08:42 AM
bu2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
no it doesn’t.

purging voter rolls, only opening one polling station in a county or urban area which produces lines that takes hours to vote is how they suppress voting rights.

it should be easy to vote in 2020 yet, some places in Texas tried to make it harder. Thats how they suppress votes. No one is out here standing in front of stations trying to intimidate people. This isn’t the 50’s
Give us ONE example of someone who couldn't vote because they were purged.

Purging voter rolls of people who don't vote and don't respond to letters to update their registration is REQUIRED by federal law.

The polling stations are controlled at the county level. In Georgia the only places that complain about long lines are those in totally Democratically controlled counties.

"Voter suppression" is a lie to try to make it easier for Democrats to cheat and to motivate low information voters to get out and vote.

Old 12-29-2020, 08:43 AM

8,631 posts, read 9,141,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
It happens all the time. Republicans love to hang out at inner city polling locations and try to intimidate people of color from casting their vote for the party that cares about them. Such evil.
Prove it...What is voter suppression, asking someone for an ID in order to vote? If that is the case then it is fraud by the Marxists to suppress a valid vote, hands down, end of story.

Old 12-29-2020, 08:43 AM
bu2

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
That's just nonsense.

Let me guess - "The Governor only allowed one ballot drop box in giant Harris County!" Is that your primary claim?

NEWSFLASH: State law only allows for one box per county. The governor was FOLLOWING THE LAW. Those who wanted to add additional boxes wanted to BREAK THE LAW, and you're complaining about the law being followed.

That's actually a remarkably wonderful example of one of the things which is wrong with the Left right now. The entire "by any means necessary" mentality leaves no room for following rules, winning fairly, etc. The only thing which matters to the Left is power. Not honesty. Not integrity. Nothing else - just power. By any means necessary.

What else do you have? How did my state suppress legitimate votes in this election cycle? I'd love to hear what other thoughts you might have been programmed with. Lay them out and I'll tell you why you're wrong.
And did the governor remove mail boxes? The way absentee ballots have always been turned in? And did they eliminate early voting which makes it ridiculously easy to vote?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies