Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel about the situation at the capital
Gleeful 37 5.17%
Justified 72 10.06%
A bit conflicted 54 7.54%
Sad 137 19.13%
Disgusted 485 67.74%
Other (please elaborate) 49 6.84%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 716. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2021, 09:37 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,593,779 times

Advertisements

So today, the news is saying that Antifa and others were to blame for inciting the riots, not Trump. So they were in such a rush to impeach Trump, not even doing any interviews with the ones arrested to find out who incited them, etc. thats why they were in such a rush to lynch him.

can that be reversed if in the future, they can prove it was not Trump at all to blame? maybe with the Senate, they will present evidence.

Can you believe that the House who is supposed to be for law and order, now have broken the law including this week changing the law that says they can call him a racist and white supremicist in the House?

they are so lawless and such - i cant even think of a despicable enough word.

Old 01-14-2021, 09:53 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,757,549 times
All my life since I was old enough to remember I was told that Americans are patriots. That we as a people do what needs to be done to defend the flag and democracy and our way of government. On 1/6/21 I found out that it was all pure steaming B@#$$#@+. 74 million Americans want a dictatorship where the leader is a guy who sells steaks and water. And they will kill cops and threaten the wives and children of their OWN party reps. America will never be the same again. Elections do indeed have consequences.....

Old 01-14-2021, 09:55 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
So today, the news is saying that Antifa and others were to blame for inciting the riots, not Trump. So they were in such a rush to impeach Trump, not even doing any interviews with the ones arrested to find out who incited them, etc. thats why they were in such a rush to lynch him.

can that be reversed if in the future, they can prove it was not Trump at all to blame? maybe with the Senate, they will present evidence.

Can you believe that the House who is supposed to be for law and order, now have broken the law including this week changing the law that says they can call him a racist and white supremicist in the House?

No link, eh? Well, here's one:

FBI: No evidence antifa involved in Capitol riot
https://thehill.com/policy/national-...n-capitol-riot

Old 01-14-2021, 09:55 AM

26,582 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
So today, the news is saying that Antifa and others were to blame for inciting the riots, ...
link?

i'm guessing OAN or newsmax but, i'm open if you have support for your claim.

Quote:
....not even doing any interviews with the ones arrested ...
actually when asked by the media yesterday the lawyer for the FL fireman arrested directly stated "trump incited the riot" as did the grandmother for the WV representative that was arrested.

Old 01-14-2021, 09:56 AM

Quote:

No matter how many times you post this Alt Right propaganda on this site it still won't be true and REAL patriots will push back. We know what you are trying to do and it ain't working. Alternative facts get innocent people hurt and worse.

Old 01-14-2021, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
link?

i'm guessing OAN or newsmax but, i'm open if you have support for your claim.

actually when asked by the media yesterday the lawyer for the FL fireman arrested directly stated "trump incited the riot" as did the grandmother for the WV representative that was arrested.
Guess they don't want pardons.

Old 01-14-2021, 10:00 AM

12,062 posts, read 10,277,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
All my life since I was old enough to remember I was told that Americans are patriots. That we as a people do what needs to be done to defend the flag and democracy and our way of government. On 1/6/21 I found out that it was all pure steaming B@#$$#@+. 74 million Americans want a dictatorship where the leader is a guy who sells steaks and water. And they will kill cops and threaten the wives and children of their OWN party reps. America will never be the same again. Elections do indeed have consequences.....
Yes. Felt the same way. Very disappointed.

Old 01-14-2021, 10:01 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,867,792 times
Anyone point out yet, the poll’s percentages add up to way more than 100%?

Right now it’s showing what 115% of respondents chose to indicate about how they’re feeling. That’s 15% too much feelings.

Old 01-14-2021, 10:03 AM

12,062 posts, read 10,277,063 times
I’m scared for the house leadership. I can see those that want to bring in their guns try to kill them. They are not all there

And the guy in the wheelchair has quite a backstory. Letting people think he had been accepted into the Naval Academy.

Old 01-14-2021, 10:49 AM

9,138 posts, read 5,804,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Sniper View Post
TRUMP DID NOT INCITE A RIOT.
THOSE WHO STORMED THE CAPITAL ARE MORONS.
The NWO leftist “ministry of truth” scares me more than any so called insurrection.
The violence was planned in advance and was already starting before Trump finished speaking.
It would not have mattered what he said. The authorities could have prevented them from
breaching the building with proper force. It's almost like they let it happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies