Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2021, 03:03 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,677,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
I guess his way of Making america great again is by EXITING- STAGE RIGHT!

That's the only thing I am still waiting for him to do and do right.

Ohh but to dream of him being hauled out by military though....that would be the icing on the cake.

The fact that he pardoned Stone and Bannon speaks volumes about where his "constitutional" pride resides.

What a pathetic joke of a leader he turned out to be. Less then 7 hours though! Woohoo!!!

Then America can get busy rebuilding faith. And laws that HELP the citizens and Business's. !
So true.

I had envisioned there having been an opportunity too, for H.R.C. to be on the scene as he would be hauled off, with her able to closely look him over, then say "LOCK HIM UP!"

Four years later, I will not be feeling shock and loss as it had struck many in the beginning...and other emotions thereafter, but looking forward to what will be possible having sane, intelligent and experienced adults in charge. Yeah...it's one bright spot during a tough time.

Old 01-20-2021, 03:17 AM

2,941 posts, read 1,787,347 times
Have been asking my MAGA friends this lately... they all say it's great.

How can someone not realize America is currently the WORST it's ever been for some people. Anyone young enough that they weren't alive during other rough times. In my lifetime we are easily in the worst America I can remember.

- Can't go to work without a mask
- Can't hug/kiss/handshake friends and family, dating new people is out
- Virus running rampant at work
- Fights in stores over masks
- Fakenews is all trump ever contributed
- Debt is through the roof for the US
- Terrible warp speed vaccine roll out

Could go on and on. America is not great right now, it's the worst it's ever been.

Old 01-20-2021, 04:40 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
He pardoned Lil Wayne.

America has now been made great again!

Old 01-20-2021, 04:42 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,619,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
He has less than 24 hours to make America great again. Been waiting for almost four years now, I am tired of the blue states and the stock market filled with blue liberal companies making new high. I can't wait for the whole America to be great again. I think it will happen! Think he can pull it off at the 11th hour?

The one thing he can still do is get as far away from DC as possible and stay away. That would definitely make the country great again lol

Old 01-20-2021, 04:51 AM

24,646 posts, read 9,472,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
He's had 74 years and a head start to make himself great and hasn't done so, sorry America, the odds aren't in your favor.
Biden is 78, rich, white, and had 5 decades to make positive change.

Odds aren't in America's favor now. Now enjoy your stimulus check while Biden enjoys his taxpayer funded $400K

Old 01-20-2021, 05:31 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,238,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Biden is 78, rich, white, and had 5 decades to make positive change.

Odds aren't in America's favor now. Now enjoy your stimulus check while Biden enjoys his taxpayer funded $400K

Biden administration is going to vaccinate 100 million Americans in his first 100 days. If he succeeds he'd have already exceeded anything Trump did in his life by light years.

Old 01-20-2021, 06:40 AM

11,122 posts, read 5,596,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
He IS making America great again...by LEAVING!!!

And isn't that something, he's been claiming that he was making America greater for the past four years and only today, does he finally accomplish that. What a welcome scene it will be, to see him dragging his bloated carcass up into Air Force One, for the last time. But I hear that the people around Mar-a-Lago don't want him there and are invoking a limited-stay clause he signed some years ago, to block him from living there full-time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies