Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2021, 12:45 PM

17,803 posts, read 13,703,655 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2021, 12:46 PM

6,995 posts, read 2,709,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
If I were to behave the left behaved in 2016-early 2017, I would write "Biden is literally Hitler."

People here will say that's preposterous - and that's how preposterous it was then.

I do not agree with bashing Biden for the sake of bashing him. Even if he does a decent job and tries as best as possible to adhere to the Constitution, he will displease somebody at some point.

I will however hold him accountable and watch what he does, and I will cast my vote to ensure he or Harris don't serve a second term. And if scandals arise (AND if they are fact-based, unlike Russiagate), I will want them investigated and if the charges warrant, that he be impeached. This isn't tit-for-tat - it's applying the same standard that was applied to President Trump (even though he never colluded with Russia).

On a different note, I'm not sure what his campaign promises were, because it's hard to campaign when you're in the basement almost all day every day.
He has already adopted a German Sheppard rescue dog.

Old 01-20-2021, 12:47 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,046,395 times
Hey, it's your right to bash Biden.

We'll call you out on every bit of bull**** you bash him for, but you can bash him all you want.

Old 01-20-2021, 12:49 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Commence 4 years of non-stop Biden bashing

That's their playbook. It won't work if you try it. See Jan 6th...

Old 01-20-2021, 12:50 PM

20,873 posts, read 9,541,930 times
Now we get 4 years of nonstop BDS.

Old 01-20-2021, 12:52 PM

1,706 posts, read 637,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Now we get 4 years of nonstop BDS.
Yep. BDS is a terrible thing. They should get some meds to get them through the next 4 years.

Old 01-20-2021, 12:52 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,758,281 times
FBI communicated credible risks of violence in DC and at state house throughout the country as a result, 25,000 national guard were deployed to DC and every state capital.

After 1/6, FBI and Trump needed to demonstrate it was taking extraordinary measures to avoid a repeat. And likely it achieved its goal.

Old 01-20-2021, 01:01 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
FBI communicated credible risks of violence in DC and at state house throughout the country as a result, 25,000 national guard were deployed to DC and every state capital.

After 1/6, FBI and Trump needed to demonstrate it was taking extraordinary measures to avoid a repeat. And likely it achieved its goal.
It was nothing. Nothing was going to happen - at least not from the right.

If only cities could have gotten that response over the summer when they needed it.

Old 01-20-2021, 01:04 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,988,699 times
Why not, we're going on 12 years of Obama bashing.

Old 01-20-2021, 01:48 PM

2,361 posts, read 1,752,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Please join me in 4 years of non-stop Biden bashing. This is going to be so much fun

People hate Mr. Magoo so bad, he had to hire the National Guard to protect him from the mob during the inaguration.

I wonder what drugs are flowing through his bulging veins today, so he can read his lines w/o making a total fool of himself...again.

Who's speech did he plagerize this time? C'mon man...stop doing that...it's so embarassing

I heard he's going to serve out his term from the basement of the White House.

The Secret Service has an eye out for Jill's ex-husband who is still irrate at Mr. Magoo for boinking his wife while they were still married. Joe didn't care much about Jill's ex-husband now did he?

Our newest President is a massive liar who only cares about himself. He never had an academic scholarhip, or graduated near the top of his class, which proves he doesn't care about those who rightfully earned those honors.

How many of his family members will enter rehab while he's in office?

Mr. MaGoo is a pathetic Washington DC parasite who gorges himself on other people's money.

The fake news media all fell asleep during MaGoo's speech. They miss Trump already...their rating's will plummet for sure now. CNN's ratings are going to fall from having 2 viewers to just 1...Jill Biden.

Is DOCTOR Jill Biden medically qualified to change MaGoo's Depends?

...that was so much fun, I'll be back again tomorrow for more, and the day after that, and the day after that. 4 more years of demeaning that bumbling old fool, and the MaGoo family crime syndicate.
Trump supporters.....classy and mature. I ...guess? Because nothing says Make America Great Again like cries of revenge! for the wounded ego of a two time impeached game show host.

Stay classy, Trumpers. Don't ever disappoint us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies