Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2021, 02:56 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post
No, I have a job.
Yet here you are day after day. And despite your claims about not reading anything anti-Biden, you have, in fact, been reading them all in this thread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2021, 02:57 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,782,671 times
I just plan to use the trumper method. Run around in a circle waving my arms screaming BDS! BDS!

Old 01-20-2021, 02:58 PM

5,057 posts, read 3,957,808 times
Well, hopefully Trump and Pence have not secretly plotted for the FBI to watch (via false FISA applications) Biden during the campaign to create a collusion with China narrative to be followed by a China investigation early in his term. That is something only the worst sort would do.

Last edited by Quick Commenter; 01-20-2021 at 03:22 PM..

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Please join me in 4 years of non-stop Biden bashing. This is going to be so much fun

People hate Mr. Magoo so bad, he had to hire the National Guard to protect him from the mob during the inaguration.

I wonder what drugs are flowing through his bulging veins today, so he can read his lines w/o making a total fool of himself...again.

Who's speech did he plagerize this time? C'mon man...stop doing that...it's so embarassing

I heard he's going to serve out his term from the basement of the White House.

The Secret Service has an eye out for Jill's ex-husband who is still irrate at Mr. Magoo for boinking his wife while they were still married. Joe didn't care much about Jill's ex-husband now did he?

Our newest President is a massive liar who only cares about himself. He never had an academic scholarhip, or graduated near the top of his class, which proves he doesn't care about those who rightfully earned those honors.

How many of his family members will enter rehab while he's in office?

Mr. MaGoo is a pathetic Washington DC parasite who gorges himself on other people's money.

The fake news media all fell asleep during MaGoo's speech. They miss Trump already...their rating's will plummet for sure now. CNN's ratings are going to fall from having 2 viewers to just 1...Jill Biden.

Is DOCTOR Jill Biden medically qualified to change MaGoo's Depends?

...that was so much fun, I'll be back again tomorrow for more, and the day after that, and the day after that. 4 more years of demeaning that bumbling old fool, and the MaGoo family crime syndicate.
We don’t care.
Trumplettes are not relevant.

2,942 posts, read 1,638,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Knock yourself out. Nice to see Trumpies make productive use of their time.
Was your fake fantasy Russian collusion theory a productive use of the country's or your time???

Old 01-20-2021, 02:59 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
I just plan to use the trumper method. Run around in a circle waving my arms screaming BDS! BDS!
Lol, perfect visual.

Old 01-20-2021, 03:07 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,638,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Now we get 4 years of nonstop BDS.
Like the last 4 years from all of you Hillary people.

Old 01-20-2021, 03:10 PM

1,763 posts, read 2,047,727 times
at least have the courtesy to wait for his first f**k up.

come on now.

Donald-bashing started early because he blundered out of the gate.... saying the popular vote was rigged.

i mean how tf do you respect a man who says that crap?

Old 01-20-2021, 03:11 PM

2,361 posts, read 1,752,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Yet here you are day after day. And despite your claims about not reading anything anti-Biden, you have, in fact, been reading them all in this thread
Because I earn enough doing work I can multitask at. As opposed to a Trump supporter who have to a one a problem with reality vs fiction.

As for reading things anti-Biden, I never said I didn't read any of it. I said I wasn't reading one post by one poster. Not the same thing unless everything here is by one person.

Is it?

Am I one of them/him/her?

Are you?

Are you me?

Am I you?

Are we the Eggman?

Are we the Walrus?

Koo-Koo-Kachoo

Old 01-20-2021, 03:13 PM

2,361 posts, read 1,752,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwest09 View Post
Was your fake fantasy Russian collusion theory a productive use of the country's or your time???
Please....take the time and actually READ the Mueller report. Don't just listen to alt-right talking points. There's a definite distinction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies