Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2021, 02:46 PM

2,361 posts, read 1,753,104 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Even though he does, I believe I’m going to leave this board till the next election. I have a good life and will focus on my family and friends. Thanks for some good back and forth.
Noted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2021, 02:46 PM

25,744 posts, read 12,832,402 times
Mr. MaGoo's already broken one of his own laws...."everyone must wear masks on federal lands"

Well, Joe wasn't wearing a mask during the swearing in ceremony, neither was DOCTOR Jill...who should know better

I saw Hundreds of people not distancing too. Bernie Sanders was the only one distancing..sitting all by himself...with a mask on. Score 1 for Bernie. The rest must not believe in science.

MaGoo's calling for unity...everyone's a comedian...he must be joking...right?

Oh, and did you see Bill Clinton nodding off during Sleepy Joe's speech?

Old 01-20-2021, 02:48 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,110,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Is this the future of politics? Is each side just going to bash the other? I was kind of hoping with tRump gone that some of this rhetoric would ease down gradually (smart enough to know it wouldn't stop right away)
You have zero self awareness.

Old 01-20-2021, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Mr. MaGoo's already broken one of his own laws...."everyone must wear masks on federal lands"

Well, Joe wasn't wearing a mask during the swearing in ceremony, neither was DOCTOR Jill...who should know better

I saw Hundreds of people not distancing too. Bernie Sanders was the only one distancing..sitting all by himself...with a mask on. Score 1 for Bernie. The rest must not believe in science.

MaGoo's calling for unity...everyone's a comedian...he must be joking...right?

Oh, and did you see Bill Clinton nodding off during Sleepy Joe's speech?
No, I have a job.

Old 01-20-2021, 02:49 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,615,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
You have zero self awareness.
Not really. He doesn't deserve the respect

Old 01-20-2021, 02:50 PM

24,502 posts, read 17,245,671 times
The thing is we can whine about Biden but the media is going to cover for him and turn him into the greatest thing since.. well Obama.

We cannot hope for Biden to fail because that will mean America fails but even worse is that Harris will step in and really do a number on us.

I'm starting to think that Biden will serve for 2 years and a day then step down. Harris will jump in to finish his term and then run again in 2024 and still be eligible to run for her second term in 2028.

The Dems are playing the long game and when Biden gives amnesty to 11 million illegal aliens they will put them on the fast track from the green card to citizenship. It usually takes a Legal immigrant 5 years to get to become a citizen but the Biden Bunch wants to make it easier and cut it down to 3 for the illegal immigrants. Hmmmmm what happens in 3-4 years? Another presidential election.

We are doomed.

Old 01-20-2021, 02:52 PM

602 posts, read 1,028,877 times
The media will not allow Biden to fail. Why would they bash him? He will get a free ride like Obama did for 8 years

Old 01-20-2021, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
The thing is we can whine about Biden but the media is going to cover for him and turn him into the greatest thing since.. well Obama.

We cannot hope for Biden to fail because that will mean America fails but even worse is that Harris will step in and really do a number on us.

I'm starting to think that Biden will serve for 2 years and a day then step down. Harris will jump in to finish his term and then run again in 2024 and still be eligible to run for her second term in 2028.

The Dems are playing the long game and when Biden gives amnesty to 11 million illegal aliens they will put them on the fast track from the green card to citizenship. It usually takes a Legal immigrant 5 years to get to become a citizen but the Biden Bunch wants to make it easier and cut it down to 3 for the illegal immigrants. Hmmmmm what happens in 3-4 years? Another presidential election.

We are doomed.
At least you admit you'd be whining. That's a good step towards self-awareness.

Old 01-20-2021, 02:55 PM

10,106 posts, read 7,775,270 times
Quote:
Please join me in 4 years of non-stop Biden bashing. This is going to be so much fun

People hate Mr. Magoo so bad, he had to hire the National Guard to protect him from the mob during the inaguration.

I wonder what drugs are flowing through his bulging veins today, so he can read his lines w/o making a total fool of himself...again.

Who's speech did he plagerize this time? C'mon man...stop doing that...it's so embarassing

I heard he's going to serve out his term from the basement of the White House.

The Secret Service has an eye out for Jill's ex-husband who is still irrate at Mr. Magoo for boinking his wife while they were still married. Joe didn't care much about Jill's ex-husband now did he?

Our newest President is a massive liar who only cares about himself. He never had an academic scholarhip, or graduated near the top of his class, which proves he doesn't care about those who rightfully earned those honors.

How many of his family members will enter rehab while he's in office?

Mr. MaGoo is a pathetic Washington DC parasite who gorges himself on other people's money.

The fake news media all fell asleep during MaGoo's speech. They miss Trump already...their rating's will plummet for sure now. CNN's ratings are going to fall from having 2 viewers to just 1...Jill Biden.

Is DOCTOR Jill Biden medically qualified to change MaGoo's Depends?

...that was so much fun, I'll be back again tomorrow for more, and the day after that, and the day after that. 4 more years of demeaning that bumbling old fool, and the MaGoo family crime syndicate.
Hurry up and come up with more before we're all sent to camp to be deprogrammed. I wonder if they'll have swimming pools there.

Old 01-20-2021, 02:56 PM

2,871 posts, read 1,151,113 times
Quote:
Nobody has disputed a single thing I said about Mr. MaGoo. Thus, it must all be true. A liar who only cares about himself.

People are dying from Covid-19 today, and he's celebrating in DC. I thought he cares ao much about others, and has all the answers? Day #1 massive fail...Americans still dying.

The Monday morning Quarterback is now in the game, & he's a Deer in the headlights.

I cant wait until he tries to lock down America, and the Red states tell him to pound sand.
Yes, Mr. Tudball is going to find out in short order that running this country is easier said than done.
We'll see what he prioritizes first: immigration reform, trans issues, China, Russia, Iran, the caravan moving up to the border, Covid, or none of the above.
Now that this country doesn't have former President Trump to kick around anymore, everything that happens from this point forward is on Biden. Of course, the media and the democrats in Congress will run interference for him at every opportunity.
It's open season, the shoe's on the other foot, and it's game on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies