Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2021, 02:29 PM

3,647 posts, read 1,601,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Ok I'm woke now, thanks. I want to get the one with the Gates microchip. I hear it comes with a lifetime discount on Office 365.

Biden was talking about chip implants back in 2005:

“we’ll be faced with equally consequential decisions in the 21st century. Can a microscopic tag be implanted in a person’s body to track his every movement? There’s actual discussion about that. You will rule on that, mark my words, before your tenure is over... Can brain scans be used to determine whether a person’s inclined for criminality or violent behavior? You will rule on that,” Biden said to John Roberts’ September 2005 confirmation hearings.

Biden is saying if some tech company starts implanting chips in the body, a constitutional case will certainly come up about it. And Biden thinks it will within Roberts life time- "you WILL rule on that".

Biden thinks it's not IF but when chip implants are coming. Here's an idea- inject them with a vaccine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWJMocALUes

Old 02-09-2021, 04:07 PM

3,092 posts, read 1,946,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Their argument is based upon the fact that this vaccine doesn't work like past ones, and thus they spread fear uncertainty, and doubt by making up insane claims on what it actually does.
No, that's not our argument. This thread is all about people that have been hurt and/or killed by this vaccine.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies