Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2021, 08:36 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,091,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
It was good to see her be honest about being just another RINO. She has lots of company, McCain, Flake, Powell, Romney, etc.. She may have an R by her name but she isn't a conservative.
I knew the second she desecrated her state's flag (that her ancestors, from India, had no role whatsoever in creating) that she was a weak, so-called "republican" RINO.

I hate her guts. I hate that so many people actually like her nasty ---.

Just another identity politics (VOTE FOR ME!!! I'm a WOMAN...no I'm "INDIAN"...no my name is the whitest white ladies name in the history of white ladies [though I am actually Indian]!!!!") fraud who is only in it for power and not to fight for the suffering working-class people of this nation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2021, 11:21 AM

321 posts, read 128,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
I can't believe how many republicans have bought into "Nikki Haley".

She is NOT a conservative.

DON'T fall for her whole shtick. She is a fraud.
You say this because she spoke against Trump, not because she is not a Conservative. Everything and everyone who speaks out against Trump is not a Rino. I know that because I have been following her policies since she was Governor. You are just worshiping one man

Old 02-14-2021, 11:25 AM

24,643 posts, read 9,468,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
It is a damned if you do damned if you dont situation.

There are a significant number of hard core Trump lovers in the GOP who will follow him regardless of behavior.
Not true, just stay neutral and you'll be just fine.

Going against a man who had 72 million votes is not a good idea. Trump didn't just win 2016, he spanked every GOP on the way to victory.

Old 02-14-2021, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandee38 View Post
You say this because she spoke against Trump, not because she is not a Conservative. Everything and everyone who speaks out against Trump is not a Rino. I know that because I have been following her policies since she was Governor. You are just worshiping one man
She's a pandering, self-promoting RINO. She took on a "white" name to get votes and then dumped all over a state flag her ancestors had nothing to do with creating. She can rot, in my view.

Old 02-18-2021, 09:21 AM

3,501 posts, read 3,137,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Okay. Let's assume the next republican candidate gets all of those votes. Joe Biden received 81 million votes and then some. You still have quite a deficit to overcome to win an election.

You still are going to have to do something to get at least seven million voters back on the republican side, or you are going to lose. What measures do you suggest to make the GOP palatable enough again that these voters will see things your way?
I don't think republicans care about the popular vote, so getting those 7 million votes back won't be a priority for them. I think they will be hyper focused on the battleground states and will do all they can to disenfranchise urban voters and mail-in/absentee votes in those states.
They've made it clear that they want to make it difficult for legal voters to participate, because they know that they don't do well when more people vote.

Old 02-18-2021, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandee38 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
I don't think republicans care about the popular vote, so getting those 7 million votes back won't be a priority for them. I think they will be hyper focused on the battleground states and will do all they can to disenfranchise urban voters and mail-in/absentee votes in those states.
They've made it clear that they want to make it difficult for legal voters to participate, because they know that they don't do well when more people vote.
Well the dems have poisoned our entire system giving tens of millions of illegals born here the right to vote (there really is no such thing as "birthright citizenship").

If we took out all those now voting in our elections who were given "birthright citizenship", that "popular" vote that you all keep saying Dems have won wouldn't be true.

How many people were born here to illegals now are voting in our elections? 10 million (democrat votes)? 20 million? Does anyone know?

Old 02-18-2021, 12:09 PM

5,581 posts, read 2,310,056 times
Quote:
.....tens of millions of illegals born here the right to vote.......
It's impossible to be "born here" and be an illegal. If born here, one is a US Citizen.

Old 02-18-2021, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
It's impossible to be "born here" and be an illegal. If born here, one is a US Citizen.
Nope.

Birthright Citizenship: A Fundamental Misunderstanding of the 14th Amendment

Quote:
Critics erroneously believe that anyone present in the United States has “subjected” himself “to the jurisdiction” of the United States, which would extend citizenship to the children of tourists, diplomats, and illegal aliens alike.

But that is not what that qualifying phrase means. Its original meaning refers to the political allegiance of an individual and the jurisdiction that a foreign government has over that individual.

The fact that a tourist or illegal alien is subject to our laws and our courts if they violate our laws does not place them within the political “jurisdiction” of the United States as that phrase was defined by the framers of the 14th Amendment.

All illegals here who have had children are NOT subject to the jurisdiction thereof, as the 14th Amendment clearly stipulates.

Ergo: you liberals have completly stolen/rigged the system of voting by MILLIONS that skew your numbers. Which is why your "We WIN THE POPULAR VOTE!!!" argument is trash, since there could be as many as 10-20 million illegal democrat voters in this nation at this point.

Old 02-19-2021, 03:47 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,361,420 times
Quote:
"Nikki Haley's" real (birth) name is:

Nimrata Nikki Randhawa

Which explains why she crapped all over white history by destroying the state flag when she was governor.

She is a FAKE. There isnt' a conservative bone in her body.
Skewering Haley for removing a relic and symbol of white supremacy? Not surprised.

You really want to associate the Confederacy with "white history" and all the baggage it comes with that? You said it, I didn't. I thought you were from Minnesota and proud of it sending Union troops to beat the South.

Last edited by silverkris; 02-19-2021 at 04:38 PM..

Old 02-19-2021, 03:54 PM

1,839 posts, read 677,751 times
Nikki Haley actually never had a chance with the Trump base, even if she didn't make these recent comments.

The most loyal Trump base refers to the President before Trump as Barrack Hussein Obama. They love to point out the middle name. They would just do it to Nikki, Nimrata Nikki Randhawa, as seen by the post above.

She probably should have denounced Trump sharply possibly on 1/7/2021 or earlier.

She is straddled in between both lanes, but the Trump base just won't support her now, while it was probably weaker than she thought before. The never Trumpers within the Republican Party won't trust her either. Plus, she is kind of out of the limelight not serving in office. Not sure how she can pull off a 2024 run.

I think Marco Rubio has a better shot, as I got an immigrant story Republican. Ivanka recently announced that she won't primary him for his Florida Senate seat. Marco will probably have to align more closely with Trump, beg him for his endorsement for 2022 Senate re-election. Then in two years, run for the President, assuming Trump decides not to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies