Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2021, 02:27 PM

22,473 posts, read 11,998,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalileoSmith View Post
Can you be more specific?
If there is anyone who is a threat to democracy, it's Biden. Trump put American first. Biden puts America last.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2021, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliza61nyc View Post
No I prevented another 4 years of lil Kim jr from further ruining the nation.

The bottom line is ANYONE with a pulse was better than the orangeman
What hyperbole!

You have no clue whatsoever as to what goes on in North Korea. If you even had the smallest clue, you never would have posted such tripe.

Yeah, yeah to you and your ilk it's "Orange man bad".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9U_qTJ1UZ0

Old 03-08-2021, 02:37 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,033,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
If there is anyone who is a threat to democracy, it's Biden. Trump put American first. Biden puts America last.
This was a topic at another website, Trump's bizarre behavior, his dishonesty, and how these things were a threat to American democracy. So the question was presented, what one American posed a bigger threat to American democracy than Trump after losing the election? The only other possibilities were from the Civil War era.

Old 03-08-2021, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalileoSmith View Post
This was a topic at another website, Trump's bizarre behavior, his dishonesty, and how these things were a threat to American democracy. So the question was presented, what one American posed a bigger threat to American democracy than Trump after losing the election? The only other possibilities were from the Civil War era.
Nothing Trump did was a threat to "American democracy". In fact, he put America first. Plus, you didn't list any specifics, did you?

Old 03-08-2021, 03:01 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,033,518 times
Quote:
Nothing Trump did was a threat to "American democracy". In fact, he put America first. Plus, you didn't list any specifics, did you?
Do I really have to list specifics? Did you hear Trump time and again call the election rigged? Do you know that Trump did virtually everything possible to have the election overturned, including calling the Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, trying to get him to "find votes". These elections are a fundamental part of the democratic process. Did you see his rally where the crowd went down to the Capitol Building? Are you really unaware of these things? None of that is "putting America first". Those are acts by Trump where Trump put himself first ahead of his country. Are you really unaware of what transpired after Trump lost the election?

Old 03-08-2021, 03:48 PM

929 posts, read 304,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
You mean like Trump when he put his name on the checks?

I have to agree, im sick of nonsense like this. I want facts and reality, not propaganda.

I even read the tweet thinking you were mistaken-he literally said the things you claim.

This does no such thing. It helps deal with it, but this isnt over until its over. And money wont magically make that happen.

It might briefly for the one month. Meanwhile in reality, April is coming.

This is probably the only truthful thing in the tweet.

Ironically this is sort of true, but the reality? Most of that is INSTANTLY gone to bills during this pandemic. For many it would not even cover a months rent. And those making 80k? In many places those are middle americans. And they are getting nothing now.

Well, it hardy delayed the checks. 100 million received direct deposit, 20 million received checks. Give or take. We have been hearing promises from Democrats for months, still nothing. Nancy admits holding up the Bill for the Election to pass.

And Murphy, what a clown. He and his asylum mate Blumenthal were heavy on the Russian Hoax.

And what about the Russians ? I mean, for 4 years anything and everything attributed to Trump was alleged to be for Russia. Nancy even said regarding the conversation with the Ukraine President that “ all roads lead to Putin”.

So why is it now “ white supremacists “ and “ domestic terrorists ‘ Doing all the damage? Is there a lack of evidence indicating the Russians were responsible ? That lack of evidence didn’t stop Adam Schiff and Swallwell from pounding nearly every day the same narrative about Trump being a “ Russian Agent “

From one Hoax to another and another. Never any evidence . Never any facts .

Old 03-08-2021, 03:58 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Quote:
B1den puts Chyna First with Illegals a Close Second.

Old 03-08-2021, 04:10 PM

2,005 posts, read 761,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Taking five or ten second clips out of conversations can make anyone look stupid.

The fact is Biden won the first debate easily and the second was competitive with the majority of those polled giving the debate to Biden. I never knew we he had so many Commiela supporters among our Trumpies.

Anyone whose ever watched a mediocre public speaker speaking sees this stuff all the time.
Sorry, I would expect those from an untrained public speaker, not from someone who has spent 40 years in public service running their mouth.

Old 03-08-2021, 04:13 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
He’s like “watching a demented old circus monkey”.

Old 03-08-2021, 04:24 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,820 times
I hope they're at least keeping him away from the little girls. As I watched my late husband's dementia progressing, it was shocking to see the social inhibitions fall away. My gosh, if Sleazy Joe was allowed around children, we might see a whole lot more than hair sniffing and nip tweaking of prepubescent females!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies