Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2021, 09:17 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
You are all out WRONG! No way was the election rigged. Tell me something, jeffbase40, do you not realize it's was a matter of FACT that the polls just before the election showed that Biden was going to win?
It clearly was rigged. I know, I know --- you are your ilk claim that no evidence has been brought forth. The evidence is there, waiting to be shown. You are just too closed-minded to even see it. Have you been following what is going on with Maricopa County, for example?

The polls have been known to be wrong. In 2016, the polls said Hillary was going to win. How did that work out for you and your ilk?

You also know darn well that if it was the republicans that cheated, you all would be screaming from the rafters demanding investigations. Thus, your claims that there was no evidence of vote fraud, is disingenuous. Why do you think republicans should shut up and accept the fraud when you know your side would have never stood for it had it happened to them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2021, 09:25 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
You're focusing on everyone but Biden. You have mentioned Trump, Bush, Reagan, yourself, and now me... anyone but Biden.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
I'm countering the Biden criticisms. It's common for people to be less quick on their feet as they get older. It happened to Reagan. I'm not sure what the reason for Bush's decline in speaking skills at a relatively young age but the decline basically halted and he's rational today.

I've known people in the beginning stages of dementia, in a short period of decline,they could not hold their own in a debate.

Biden was never quick on his feet. His decline is a lot less stark than Bush's was. In Bush's debate with Richards he was on top of his game but by the time he debated Gore something had happened.

There ain't no magic pill Biden took to get him through debates.
What are you talking about??

It's NOT a criticism. His health is a problem. There's nothing to counter - except he shouldn't be doing what he's doing. It's inhumane to put him out there in front of the world to watch his decline.

Hmm... maybe there's a metaphor for America in there somewhere...

Old 03-08-2021, 11:48 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
It clearly was rigged. I know, I know --- you are your ilk claim that no evidence has been brought forth. The evidence is there, waiting to be shown. You are just too closed-minded to even see it. Have you been following what is going on with Maricopa County, for example?

The polls have been known to be wrong. In 2016, the polls said Hillary was going to win. How did that work out for you and your ilk?

You also know darn well that if it was the republicans that cheated, you all would be screaming from the rafters demanding investigations. Thus, your claims that there was no evidence of vote fraud, is disingenuous. Why do you think republicans should shut up and accept the fraud when you know your side would have never stood for it had it happened to them?
Once again, BOS2IAD, you're are all out WRONG! The 2020 presidential election was not rigged. Far, far, from it. Just because Trump said it was rigged didn't automatically mean it was rigged. Whether you quite passionately believe that Trump was the very best president since Reagan or Lincoln is totally irrelevant.

Even if it is later proven that Trump won Arizona, it would not have changed the election outcome. The last I heard the Senate Republicans in Arizona don't know how they are going to accept delivery and storage of 2.1 million paper ballots from a semi truck or how to best do their own count and audit of them.

The 2016 polls were actually accurate in how Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. Accurately predicting how each of the close battleground states would vote was considerably more challenging just as it was in 2020.

Seriously, BOS2IAD, tell me something. Are you ignorant of the FACT that the Supreme Court disposed of the last of Trump's challenges to state election procedures on Monday, rejecting his appeal of lower court rulings that upheld Wisconsin's handling of mail-in ballots? It's time to move on from Trump!

I accepted that Trump WON in 2016, even though I did not vote for him then or in 2020. So, just why the hell can't you accept that Biden won in 2020?

Old 03-09-2021, 02:09 AM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Once again, BOS2IAD, you're are all out WRONG! The 2020 presidential election was not rigged. Far, far, from it. Just because Trump said it was rigged didn't automatically mean it was rigged. Whether you quite passionately believe that Trump was the very best president since Reagan or Lincoln is totally irrelevant.

Even if it is later proven that Trump won Arizona, it would not have changed the election outcome. The last I heard the Senate Republicans in Arizona don't know how they are going to accept delivery and storage of 2.1 million paper ballots from a semi truck or how to best do their own count and audit of them.

The 2016 polls were actually accurate in how Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. Accurately predicting how each of the close battleground states would vote was considerably more challenging just as it was in 2020.

Seriously, BOS2IAD, tell me something. Are you ignorant of the FACT that the Supreme Court disposed of the last of Trump's challenges to state election procedures on Monday, rejecting his appeal of lower court rulings that upheld Wisconsin's handling of mail-in ballots? It's time to move on from Trump!

I accepted that Trump WON in 2016, even though I did not vote for him then or in 2020. So, just why the hell can't you accept that Biden won in 2020?
Have you watched Mike Lindell's documentary? Dominion is suing him and he can back up his claims.

As for your claim that there was no vote fraud. You are wrong. Lots of fake mail-in ballots, ballots counted more than once, ballots discarded, etc. States that stopped counting on election eve and the following day hundreds of ballots for Biden suddenly appeared. You've heard all that but you block your ears and say "lalala I can't hear you". Those incidents happened more than once and in more than one state.

Believe what you want to believe. However, you know darn well if it was a democrat candidate that got sabotaged, you would be screaming from the rafters demanding it got looked into. Yet, when it's a republican candidate it happened to you refuse to see it.

You do know that states are still looking into it and have members of their legislative bodies who are pushing to clean up the the whole mess.

I'm not ignorant of the latest SCOTUS ruling and have my thoughts about that but...

I don't deny Biden is in office. You tell me to move on but you never got over Trump winning and whined about it for 4 years. You aren't one to talk. However going forward, I want assurances that our elections are fair and square. If we don't have that, then we are no better than a third world banana republic. And guess what? I'm not the only one who feels that way---I'm one of millions.

Old 03-09-2021, 03:13 AM

4,905 posts, read 2,058,623 times
It’s going to be a long four years with this idiot and his two sidekicks... His wife, who tends to answer for him and the VP who is the only person talking to the other world leaders.

I just hope this potato head doesn’t get us into a major war.

Old 03-09-2021, 03:19 AM

4,905 posts, read 2,058,623 times
Quote:
Have you watched Mike Lindell's documentary? Dominion is suing him and he can back up his claims.

As for your claim that there was no vote fraud. You are wrong. Lots of fake mail-in ballots, ballots counted more than once, ballots discarded, etc. States that stopped counting on election eve and the following day hundreds of ballots for Biden suddenly appeared. You've heard all that but you block your ears and say "lalala I can't hear you". Those incidents happened more than once and in more than one state.

Believe what you want to believe. However, you know darn well if it was a democrat candidate that got sabotaged, you would be screaming from the rafters demanding it got looked into. Yet, when it's a republican candidate it happened to you refuse to see it.

You do know that states are still looking into it and have members of their legislative bodies who are pushing to clean up the the whole mess.

I'm not ignorant of the latest SCOTUS ruling and have my thoughts about that but...

I don't deny Biden is in office. You tell me to move on but you never got over Trump winning and whined about it for 4 years. You aren't one to talk. However going forward, I want assurances that our elections are fair and square. If we don't have that, then we are no better than a third world banana republic. And guess what? I'm not the only one who feels that way---I'm one of millions.
Bos2IAD, well said and like you, I’m one of those millions that demand a fair election system with checks and balances... Sorry, but the media, Hollywood and big tech are not the checks and balances since they’re far from being unbiased in any election.

Also, I don’t understand how vote/voter harvesting is even legal... It is nothing but a scam to commit voter fraud. This needs to be made illegal BEFORE the 2022 and 2024 elections!!

Old 03-09-2021, 03:46 AM

13,284 posts, read 8,458,170 times
Biden is OUR President.

Proud to be a citizen of this nation.

Not proud of the lies set forth by the former President.

Yes, Proud of Biden .

Old 03-09-2021, 03:58 AM

Quote:

Then if claims can be backed up, then why is Dominion suing other people for billions?

Once again, there was no major vote fraud. For starters, Republican officials in Georgia sure couldn't find enough of it, even though the vote was very close. At least one dead person voted for Trump. I wonder if Trump won the dead peoples' vote. The accusations of major vote fraud have been debunked over and over again. So what if Biden got 70-90% or better of the vote when urban areas suddenly came in? In rural areas, Trump easily got 70-90% or better of the vote. Nobody thought that was impossibly odd. If you and Trump want to be sore losers for the rest of your lives, that is your problem.

The Republican senator regarded as the most conservative one, Jim Inhofe, had no problem voting to accept certification of the electoral votes on Jan. 6th. He did right by putting the Constitution first, not Trump first.

Once again, I accepted Trump won in 2016. I never believed the vote was rigged in his favor. Since 2012, I haven't care a lot about either major party candidates for president, so I've voted 3rd party or not at all for president.

No doubt, the Republican idea for fair and square elections is to make it more difficult for minorities to vote. Before the election thousands of minority voters in Georgia were removed from registration because they had moved. But many of them said they had done no such thing.

Old 03-09-2021, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Also, I don’t understand how vote/voter harvesting is even legal... It is nothing but a scam to commit voter fraud. This needs to be made illegal BEFORE the 2022 and 2024 elections!!
Republicans surely like to harvest votes, too, where legal. So you better hope they will cooperate in getting it banned.

Old 03-09-2021, 04:33 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,166,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Sad-

And the liberals say he is just fine. I have always said that dems would vote for a sock puppet if he was the dem candidate and Biden proved it.

Too bad the dems disenfranchised 78 million voters and installed a dementia patient illegally as Obama's puppet.
He is the trojan horse Kammie rides in on......part of the plan.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies