Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2021, 03:22 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,673,894 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
It’s not FDA approved and is only available via emergency authorization which makes forcing people to either get it or lose their jobs, unethical. We’d also lose medical workers who have been very much needed.
LOL. It's unethical to spread a communicable disease to vulnerable patients and be able to continue to work doing that.

Old 03-26-2021, 03:32 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,774,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
LOL. It's unethical to spread a communicable disease to vulnerable patients and be able to continue to work doing that.
Ok, well you might end up having to wait much longer for care if you try to force a non FDA approved vaccine on people who don’t want it.

Old 03-26-2021, 03:37 PM

13,313 posts, read 7,359,184 times
Doctor goes though the CDC website adverse reaction reports. He shows you how to go in and read the information yourself and try to filter out the reports which likely have nothing to do with the vaccine. Many reports of death by nursing homes people who were in the late 80's or 90's that happen to die within 48 hours of receiving the vaccine yet it many of these people have cancer, or many other major issues likely near death anyway. IMO can't really even look at adverse reaction of someone over 80 years old lot of the reports not even written by doctors just people. I don't now why they are even giving the vaccine to someone who has late stage cancer in a nursing home. This doctor in the video does explain lot of the medical terms used as you can tell some of these reports are legitimate vaccine caused, and written by ER doctor. I would advice reading these reports yourself from the CDC website before making your mind up on not getting the vaccine.

Old 03-26-2021, 04:01 PM

1,931 posts, read 560,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
Hah so it's all or nothing choice right?

If you get a massive infection there is no guarantee known antibiotics will resolve it, so why bother taking them, we're only interested in guarantees. If you smoke three packs of cigarettes there is no guarantee you'll develop health problems, so go for it. If you drink the tap water in Mexico there is no guarantee you'll spend the rest of your vacation on the toilet, so drink up brother save that 15 pesos the bottle of water costs. If you run around in a lightning storm carrying a 20 foot metal pole there is no guarantee you'll get struck by lightning.
Irrelevant. We are talking about Covid and vaccine in this thread. But if you want to talk about cigarettes, let's see what the Dr's. said.

https://www.google.com/search?q=when...AbBswfK2vewjKM

Then we learned about long term effects. Now there's something that's guaranteed.

Old 03-26-2021, 04:21 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,774,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Doctor goes though the CDC website adverse reaction reports. He shows you how to go in and read the information yourself and try to filter out the reports which likely have nothing to do with the vaccine. Many reports of death by nursing homes people who were in the late 80's or 90's that happen to die within 48 hours of receiving the vaccine yet it many of these people have cancer, or many other major issues likely near death anyway. IMO can't really even look at adverse reaction of someone over 80 years old lot of the reports not even written by doctors just people. I don't now why they are even giving the vaccine to someone who has late stage cancer in a nursing home. This doctor in the video does explain lot of the medical terms used as you can tell some of these reports are legitimate vaccine caused, and written by ER doctor. I would advice reading these reports yourself from the CDC website before making your mind up on not getting the vaccine.

So those covid nursing home deaths and covid deaths of people over the age of 80, particularly those with cancer other health issues suddenly don’t count either.

Old 03-26-2021, 04:29 PM

37,131 posts, read 41,338,442 times
Quote:
There is no way to guarantee anything. How can I give covid to anyone when I’m masking and distancing? Your health is your responsibility.

It’s unfathomable that one can’t understand that some have concerns about the possibility of long term impacts. I’m not sorry that I’m not terrified of covid.

You should be thanking people for giving up so much for you over the last year, not doubling down and demanding that they also get vaccinated in addition to everything else they have done to help protect you until you could get your vaccine.
Because some people who have been infected were masking and distancing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
T cell protection is guaranteed and the length of protection is not unknown.
I have provided for you the information that it lasts for years.
You choose not to see.
I have provided for you the information that some variants are completely resistant to all vaccines.
You choose not to see.
I have provided for you the information that 40-60% of people have T cell immunity. This means that it works both ways. T cell immunity has effect against new variants in some individuals.
You choose not to see.

It's really not hard to understand.
If T cell protection is guaranteed no one would get reinfected, but that is known to have happened, in the space of less than a year.

I note that you have yet to actually name a variant that completely escapes the vaccines. (I have looked and cannot find one).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom623 View Post
https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/39...d-19-vaccines/

46% who died became ill within 48 hours of getting the vaccine.
I understand people over 65 getting it, I dont understand why anyone under, especially if in good health. Crazy for people in there 20s(scroll down in the link) to be dying shortly after the jab.

Pfizer and Moderna would not answer questions about a known safety issue with lipid nanoparticles(2017 Moderna abandoned it over safety) when questioned by thebmj...but they want us to TRUST them and still stake the shot?

Trump made a mistake not taking a look at the Russian Sputnik when it became available, more politics killing people. It might be the safest one.
People in their 20s die every day.

https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipelin...e-side-effects

Your sources seem to feel that no one doing research on mRNA nanoparticle safety has a bit of sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepnking View Post
You seem to use the words " not guaranteed" in many of your posts. Can you make any statement about this virus or vaccine that is guaranteed, because I've not heard any. It is not guaranteed if I do not take the vaccine I will get Covid. It is not guaranteed if I do take the vaccine I won't get Covid. I'm not interested in "well, chances are" responses. I am interested in guarantees. Can you furnish any one way or the other?
There are no guarantees. That includes the idea that one's perfect immune system will save him from COVID-19.

What is clear, since so many people have been vaccinated, is that the vaccine risk is miniscule compared to the disease risk.

Old 03-26-2021, 05:23 PM

8,178 posts, read 3,700,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom623 View Post
https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/39...d-19-vaccines/

46% who died became ill within 48 hours of getting the vaccine.
I understand people over 65 getting it, I dont understand why anyone under, especially if in good health. Crazy for people in there 20s(scroll down in the link) to be dying shortly after the jab.

Pfizer and Moderna would not answer questions about a known safety issue with lipid nanoparticles(2017 Moderna abandoned it over safety) when questioned by thebmj...but they want us to TRUST them and still stake the shot?

Trump made a mistake not taking a look at the Russian Sputnik when it became available, more politics killing people. It might be the safest one.
healthimpactnews? Lol.

Old 03-26-2021, 05:37 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,594,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepnking View Post
Irrelevant. We are talking about Covid and vaccine in this thread. But if you want to talk about cigarettes, let's see what the Dr's. said.
It's quite relevant because it shows how absurd your "100% or nothing" stance is.

Quote:
So those covid nursing home deaths and covid deaths of people over the age of 80, particularly those with cancer other health issues suddenly don’t count either.
Well, no. The people who die of covid-19 do so after a bout of symptoms of covid-19 and it can be tested to confirm the illness. That is entirely different from you posting obituaries that your spidey-sense has determined are related to the vaccine when you have absolutely zero information linking it to their death.

Old 03-26-2021, 05:39 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,594,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
I note that you have yet to actually name a variant that completely escapes the vaccines. (I have looked and cannot find one).
Toodie keeps posting away while refusing to acknowledge this simple question about a ridiculous claim they made.

The silence speaks volumes.

Old 03-26-2021, 06:41 PM

1,975 posts, read 1,107,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Sure, people die of blood clots every day too. A little research tied several of the clots back to the jab, ALL under 55.
Quote:
Your sources seem to feel that no one doing research on mRNA nanoparticle safety has a bit of sense.
Great, then Moderna SHOULD STAND UP LOUD AND PROUD and say why they went from abandoning this technology to where we are today. Cant even be bothered to answer a VERY reasonable question about its safety, maybe we shouldnt be bothered to take their mystery shot...last thing I would be jabbing myself with.

From Moderna

-Gene therapies and mRNA based medicines may activate one or more immune responses against any and all components of the drug product (e.g., the mRNA or the delivery vehicle, such as a lipid nanoparticle (LNP)) as well as against the encoded protein, giving rise to potential immune reaction related adverse events

-While we have continued to optimize our LNPs, there can be no assurance that our LNPs will not have undesired effects. Our LNPs could contribute, in whole or in part, to one or more of the following: immune reactions, infusion reactions, complement reactions, opsonation reactions, antibody reactions including IgA, IgM, IgE or IgG or some combination thereof, or reactions to the PEG from some lipids or PEG otherwise associated with the LNP.

In a letter to Dr. Peter Marks,16 director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) questioned whether LNPs are safe, as research shows they readily enter the brain
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies