Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2021, 09:23 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,508,176 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
You didn't answer the question.

Since you're openly threatening combat, why wouldn't your opponents attempt to disarm you?
He’s not threatening combat regardless of the situation. He’s saying that if the left wants to destroy democracy and rob us of our freedom, he will fight back against the tyranny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2021, 09:24 AM

3,989 posts, read 6,578,618 times
Find a candidate that sucks less than the candidate the Democrats put forth.

Old 03-10-2021, 09:24 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,119,613 times
Quote:
I had such hope for you, sincerely, in your last post when you admitted you "lost at the ballot box". Sounds like you were accepting reality.

Guess not.
You need to re-read that post, more carefully this time.

Old 03-10-2021, 09:25 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,635 posts, read 17,982,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
You need to re-read that post, more carefully this time.
The only way you could know he wasn't sincere when he says "we've lost at the ballot box" is knowing who this poster is, and what he typically says.

Saying "we've lost at the ballot box" is admitting election defeat.

Although he apparently didn't intend to admit that.

Old 03-10-2021, 09:27 AM

10,106 posts, read 7,775,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
I suggest that you all refrain from storming and looting the Capitol.
You can keep saying many times and as loud as you want but that doesn't make it true. We know that but you keep on typing that out. lol Y'all must think we're easily manipulative. Keep trying. It's your energy to waste.

Y'all keep that big 'ole fence around it for no reason at taxpayers expense. Pelosi is a very scared witch. Bless her evil heart. Y'all sure do waste the money we put toward taxes. Y'all spend a lot also. Seems like y'all don't like a growing economy with the way y'all waste money. Talk to me about it in a year or maybe sooner. 2008 ALL OVER again.

Sure, send everyone Stimulus checks to hopefully get more votes. But you know what? That money will only help pay for expensive gas, due to Biden and expensive cost of goods due to the rise in fuel. And 1400 doesn't go that far. And you give out stimulus money, homes, welfare to illegals that hadn't paid a lick of money toward taxes. Wow...just WOW! Well Corrupt Joe ever go to the border himself ..and soon? No, because they love the illegals coming in. The more the better. Let those votes keep flooding in.

Last edited by diddlydudette; 03-10-2021 at 09:40 AM..

Old 03-10-2021, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
A court cases is needed to prove there was fraud in what was a legal election. If you're admitting there is no proof of fraud, thank you.
If you need a court case to prove things to you, then I don't know what to say. I guess you're not capable of evaluating evidence on your own.

I sure hope you're never part of any jury.

Old 03-10-2021, 09:28 AM

Quote:
The only way you could know he wasn't sincere when he says "we've lost at the ballot box" is knowing who this poster is, and what he typically says.

Saying "we've lost at the ballot box" is admitting election defeat.

Although he apparently didn't intend to admit that.
YOU NEED TO RE-READ THAT POST.

More CAREFULLY this time.

You're misquoting him.

Old 03-10-2021, 09:28 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

Quote:
If you need a court case to prove things to you, then I don't know what to say. I guess you're not capable of evaluating evidence on your own.

I sure hope you're never part of any jury.
How can you evaluate the evidence, if the courts say there is none?

How do YOU personally evaluate this evidence, when no court has accepted and believed it?

What will you say when (if) Dominion wins in court, proving the allegations of fraud against them were false?

Old 03-10-2021, 09:31 AM

Quote:
YOU NEED TO RE-READ THAT POST.

More CAREFULLY this time.

You're misquoting him.
Here's the post. Maybe you're referring to a different one? I'm not misquoting, at all.

"We've lost the ballot box as evidenced by the last election. We've lost the soap box as the Media is just Democrat Propaganda. All that is left is the ammunition box and they're trying desperately to take that away also".

Old 03-10-2021, 09:33 AM

3,989 posts, read 6,578,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
You can keeping saying many times and as loud as you want but that doesn't make it true. We know that but you keep on typing that out. lol Y'all must think we're easily manipulative. Keep trying. It's your energy to waste.

Y'all keep that big 'ole fence around it for no reason at taxpayers expense. Pelosi is a very scared witch. Bless her evil heart. Y'all sure do waste the money we put toward taxes. Y'all spend a lot also. Seems like y'all don't like a growing economy with the way y'all waste money. Talk to me about it in a year or maybe sooner. 2008 ALL OVER again.

Sure, send everyone Stimulus checks to hopefully get more votes. But you know what? That money will only help pay for expensive gas, due to Biden and expensive cost of goods due to the rise in fuel. And 1400 doesn't go that far.

Just like Y'all keep crying that the election was stolen. Just because you say it with conviction doesn't mean it's true.

Last edited by Uconn97; 03-10-2021 at 09:49 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies