Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2021, 09:31 AM

25,707 posts, read 18,784,900 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
I'm in rep jail.

You're the best!
Thanks. I had convinced myself this morning that I wasn't going to become upset about this nonsense. But then this thread came along... oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Agreed, the kids do not need protection from covid. They do need protection from the insanity of adults who can’t get a grip on reality.
And the sad thing is they don't seem to understand what the consequences will be. Or maybe they do. I'd like to think not, but it is more likely they DO understand because people can only be so stupid. There is a point where it couldn't possibly be stupidity anymore. I think we passed that point nearly a year ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2021, 09:31 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,738,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
A mask protects OTHERS from the wearer’s respiratory droplets.

Children can be spreaders to other children and adults. We see it every year with colds, seasonal flu and outbreaks of nasties, like the Norovirus in schools.

Cant imagine the challenge of keeping a mask on a 2 year old.
Once the adults who want the vaccine have the vaccine, there is no longer any reason whatsoever to require kids to wear masks and distance. Children are not super spreaders when it comes to covid, the opposite is actually true. We have known this for quite some time. Time to stop the insanity.

Old 03-15-2021, 09:32 AM

Location: In a city within a state where politicians come to get their PHDs in Corruption
2,907 posts, read 2,068,225 times
Quote:
Covid cultists. Lol

Notice how I disclose what I do to protect you and believe doing so demonstrates my respect for healthcare professionals and my patriotic duty.

It’s been easy enough to avoid close proximity to others who choose otherwise.

The US is a long, long way from achieving anything resembling herd immunity, especially given the aggressive variants.

I look forward to the day when the world will, once again, welcome US visitors and vice- versa.
I don't need you to protect me or my family. That's my job.

Old 03-15-2021, 09:34 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,544,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Thanks. I had convinced myself this morning that I wasn't going to become upset about this nonsense. But then this thread came along... oh well.

And the sad thing is they don't seem to understand what the consequences will be. Or maybe they do. I'd like to think not, but it is more likely they DO understand because people can only be so stupid. There is a point where it couldn't possibly be stupidity anymore. I think we passed that point nearly a year ago.

No reason to get upset. You and I will keep ourselves healthy while the cultists kill themselves and their children.

Old 03-15-2021, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolovefromANFIELD View Post
I don't need you to protect me or my family. That's my job.

More thumbs up from rep jail.

Old 03-15-2021, 09:35 AM

Quote:
No reason to get upset. You and I will keep ourselves healthy while the cultists kill themselves and their children.
The cultist are messing with everyone’s children though. They claim that they are doing this to protect them and it’s absolute absurdity. They are harming kids. Suicide ideation and attempts are up in kids and teens and they just keep worrying about masks and distancing. It is infuriating.

Old 03-15-2021, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
The cultist are messing with everyone’s children though.

Trying to.

Unfortunate that there are enough parents who are stupid enough to buy into the evil.

Old 03-15-2021, 09:39 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,721,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Completely ridiculous. A two year old is in nearly ZERO percent danger from covid.

Okay, lefties... it's time! Let 'em fly! Go ahead and link me to some hyperbole. Show me the one where the toddler spontaneously combusted like the Hindenburg after a stray covid virus from an unmasked adult forty miles away found it's way to the child's mucous membrane.

The IDIOT leftists running this freakshow are going to have every child in this nation growing up to be Annie Wilkes.
Cold and the seasonal flu rapidly spread in day care and schools and is brought home and spreads. Covid, especially some f the newer variants are substantially more infectious than the common cold and seasonal flu.

The whole point is a 2 year old can be a spreader to other children and adults.

I certainly appreciate the challenge of keeping children masked up.

Old 03-15-2021, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Trying to.

Unfortunate that there are enough parents who are stupid enough to buy into the evil.
I am a parent and I have not been on board with what is going on and my kids were impacted by the insanity of remote school, isolation, etc. So many kids are struggling with depression right now, it’s scary.

Old 03-15-2021, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Cold and the seasonal flu rapidly spread in day care and schools and is brought home and spreads. Covid, especially some f the newer variants are substantially more infectious than the common cold and seasonal flu.

The whole point is a 2 year old can be a spreader to other children and adults.

I certainly appreciate the challenge of keeping children masked up.
Masking, distancing and remote schooling do not protect kids from suicide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies