Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2021, 09:41 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,397,755 times

Advertisements

WeArINgAmAsKpRoTeCtSoThErS

What a STUPID illogical ass backwards retarded notion!!!!

Stop. The. Stupidity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2021, 09:42 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,557,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I am a parent and I have not been on board with what is going on and my kids were impacted by the insanity of remote school, isolation, etc. So many kids are struggling with depression right now, it’s scary.

My thoughts are with you. Yours is the hardest job in the world. Thank you for being vocal about the scam.

Old 03-15-2021, 09:43 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,783,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
My thoughts are with you. Yours is the hardest job in the world. Thank you for being vocal about the scam.
Thanks for speaking up too. I can’t believe what so many are going along with.

Old 03-15-2021, 09:44 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,557,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Masking, distancing and remote schooling do not protect kids from suicide.

They didn't protect my husband in a care facility from killing himself.

Old 03-15-2021, 09:45 AM

Location: In a city within a state where politicians come to get their PHDs in Corruption
2,907 posts, read 2,074,354 times
Quote:
Oooh, this is rough. I didn't know this. I'm sorry.

Old 03-15-2021, 09:47 AM

Quote:
So sorry.

The short sighted decisions we are making are causing grave harm.

25,934 posts, read 18,937,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I certainly appreciate the challenge of keeping children masked up.
As I said earlier... all the while turning those children into Annie Wilkes' as adults. You folks are sacrificing your children. At least the Aztecs had civility enough to get it over with quickly. I hope there will come a day when sanity rises from the ashes and you folks will be held responsible for what you are doing to your children. It's abuse, plain and simple. I'll bet most kids would prefer a razor strap once a day to being muzzled all day every day.

45,676 posts, read 24,074,148 times
I think whatever your beliefs -- it is important to make sure you don't over react and influence the kids.

However a child react will depend on the adults around them.

If you are raging against the guidelines, you aren't helping the kids or protecting them.
If you are raging in support of the guidelines you aren't helping the kids.

Just know that your attitude will impact the children.

We are almost done here. Vaccination is escalating daily and soon we will see virus rates slow down.

Old 03-15-2021, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I think whatever your beliefs -- it is important to make sure you don't over react and influence the kids.

However a child react will depend on the adults around them.

If you are raging against the guidelines, you aren't helping the kids or protecting them.
If you are raging in support of the guidelines you aren't helping the kids.

Just know that your attitude will impact the children.

We are almost done here. Vaccination is escalating daily and soon we will see virus rates slow down.
Give me a break. Kids have thoughts and feelings too and are being harmed by this. Suicidal ideations and suicide attempts have gone up.

Old 03-15-2021, 09:51 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,074,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
As I said earlier... all the while turning those children into Anne Wilkes' as adults. You folks are sacrificing your children. At least the Aztecs had civility enough to get it over with quickly. I hope there will come a time when sanity rises from the ashes and you'll be held responsible for what you are doing to your children. It's abuse, plain and simple. I'll bet most kids would prefer a razor strap once a day to being muzzled all day every day.
Your last statement is ridiculous.

And I hope you don't talk like that in front of kids.

Parents I've talked to haven't had real issues with kids masking up. And when I'm in a store, I've never seen a child fuss with their mask, fuss about the mask, none of it.

I see the kids get off the bus and they don't rip off their masks like most of us adults walking out of the store .....lol

Kids don't have all the baggage we do and we can help them to deal with most situations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies