Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2021, 08:34 AM

4,483 posts, read 5,331,581 times

Advertisements

Those two girls need to go to prison for decades.

EDIT: if it were white girls, the media would be calling this a racist murder.

EDIT 2: thankfully the National Guard was there. While the civilian man who ran with his cell phone recording their crime thankfully happened to be at the right place and at the right time, the National Guardsmen - wearing military uniforms - may have scared the teenage girls into submission.

I cannot express my outrage at this. These two pathetic little brats murdered a 66-year-old family man trying to make a living. His life mattered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2021, 08:57 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
Those two girls need to go to prison for decades.

EDIT: if it were white girls, the media would be calling this a racist murder.

EDIT 2: thankfully the National Guard was there. While the civilian man who ran with his cell phone recording their crime thankfully happened to be at the right place and at the right time, the National Guardsmen - wearing military uniforms - may have scared the teenage girls into submission.

I cannot express my outrage at this. These two pathetic little brats murdered a 66-year-old family man trying to make a living. His life mattered.
i found it more than a little disturbing that those NG troops did nothing to assist the victim. they just stood listening to the murdering thugs whined about their cell phones.

Old 03-29-2021, 01:24 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,331,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i found it more than a little disturbing that those NG troops did nothing to assist the victim. they just stood listening to the murdering thugs whined about their cell phones.
They may not have had first aid training. But if they hadn't been there those girls may have just fled.

Old 03-29-2021, 01:59 PM

17,798 posts, read 13,698,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I see, so if the police say George Floyd died of a drug overdose, you are fine with that, right?

How about lets do a reality check. Would this so called "accident" have happened if two criminals didn't attempt to carjack another persons car?
Or lets put this another way.
Let say (God forbid) that your wife, child or someone you loved was car jacked in the exact same manner. If CNN quoted someone who said it was an accident, would you be as accepting of their terminology as you are seemingly willing to do in this case?
`
So if you don't call it a car "accident" what do you call it?

A car "on purpose"?

Old 03-29-2021, 03:27 PM

447 posts, read 322,072 times
When the media did not tell me about the race then I know it.

Old 03-29-2021, 03:45 PM

13,511 posts, read 17,038,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
I thought Stormfront site was down? Is this another blame blacks for everything that's wrong in America thread? Sheeesh
When the media have been selling a false narrative 24-7 that white racism is the principle ill in society, you should not find yourself surprised that someone politicizes in the opposite direction. It's sad but not surprising.

Old 03-29-2021, 04:01 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
So if you don't call it a car "accident" what do you call it?

A car "on purpose"?
A wreck or crash.

Old 03-29-2021, 04:13 PM

550 posts, read 368,767 times
Democrats never stop lying.

CNN shows a photo of where the carjacking took place with the caption: "The scene of the accident that killed Mohammad Anwar after police said he was carjacked."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/27/us/wa...ide/index.html

There was no accident. This was an intentional act to steal his car.

Note also that the black mayor of Washington DC has not expressed any concern over this, just posted and took down a ridiculous post about how to avoid car jackings.

Old 03-29-2021, 04:15 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ops+to+zero%29

CNN is calling this murder "an accident". This is sick. You have to be braindead to think CNN is actually a news network. It is 100% propaganda. Those girls attacked, tased, carjacked and murdered this man, plain and simple. And CNN has the gall to call this an accident. This should disgust everyone almost as much as the actual crime itself. You know exactly why they are calling this an accident, but if a couple white girls did this, you know it would be called MURDER.
Well.................................. democrats have always been dumb enough to believe such tales, so why not?

Old 03-29-2021, 05:01 PM

24,415 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
I thought Stormfront site was down? Is this another blame blacks for everything that's wrong in America thread? Sheeesh
>>> George Soros paid for it to be back up. The SPLC refused to pay so he ponied up the dough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies