Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2021, 01:54 PM

19,836 posts, read 12,094,775 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Yeah it is very interesting that yet another pillar the news media intended to opine endlessly about is blowing up in their faces. I remember that the Clinton and Obama presidencies saw the media endlessly obsess about their pets. When Reagan and the Bushes were in, they suddenly didn't give a crap about the presidential pets. But the ridiculous constant coverage of Socks the cat, Bo and Sunny the dogs, etc. Whenever a Republican is in office, the delirious obsession over the presidential pets disappeared entirely. And Trump was a very bad person for not having pets apparently.

Can any Democrat tell me the name of any of the pets owned by W Bush, Bush Sr or Reagan right off the top of their heads? Thanks to the endless gushing by news media, I don't have any choice: I am forced to remember the names of the Democrat Presidential pets because the news media won't shut up about them.

They wanted to do the same thing with Biden's dogs. Then the dog kept biting people and the endless fluff pieces went up in smoke. Good riddance to bad rubbish IMHO.

Buddy the Labrador was killed by a car less than a year after the Clintons left the White House and they gave Socks the cat away to a friend when they moved out of the WH.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2021, 01:59 PM

9,721 posts, read 14,259,318 times
Everyone's missing the real truth!
Major is a Conservative Republican, he never liked Biden (he tripped the geezer up once) and hates being around all the liberal snobs in the White House. He wants OUTTA THERE and misses all his conservative friends at the Delaware Humane Association.

Old 03-31-2021, 02:08 PM

22,466 posts, read 11,986,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather72754 View Post
And the BDS is strong with other zip codes. I get it, you guys are so triggered right now you don't know whether to **** or go blind, and the result is you post these types of bizarre threads with BREAKING NEWS in the titles lol, pushing the idea of animal abuse. Relax, the world isn't coming to an end contrary to your opinion.
We're not the ones being overly dramatic here.

If you knew anything about dogs, you would know that if a dog has a problem with biting people, that dog either needs to be properly trained or, kept away from groups of unfamiliar people, or if all else fails the poor dog needs to be put down.

You must not have been here during the Trump years. If you were, you would have known that your ilk was constantly posting those "types of bizarre threads".

Old 03-31-2021, 02:54 PM

17,616 posts, read 6,903,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather72754 View Post
And the BDS is strong with other zip codes. I get it, you guys are so triggered right now you don't know whether to **** or go blind, and the result is you post these types of bizarre threads with BREAKING NEWS in the titles lol, pushing the idea of animal abuse. Relax, the world isn't coming to an end contrary to your opinion.
You seem angry and triggered. Much like poor Major.

Old 03-31-2021, 05:14 PM

1,119 posts, read 516,737 times
Those raggedy, hideous old hounds need to go away and/or be put down. I love how some Libs laughed about how bad Trump was for not having a dog. Well, look what we got here.

Old 03-31-2021, 06:53 PM

17,366 posts, read 16,505,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Buddy the Labrador was killed by a car less than a year after the Clintons left the White House and they gave Socks the cat away to a friend when they moved out of the WH.

Wow. These poor animals are nothing but props for these Democrats.

Old 03-31-2021, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post
Everyone's missing the real truth!
Major is a Conservative Republican, he never liked Biden (he tripped the geezer up once) and hates being around all the liberal snobs in the White House. He wants OUTTA THERE and misses all his conservative friends at the Delaware Humane Association.
I hope and pray that Major does get out of there once and for all and goes to a new home where the people actually love and care about him.

Old 03-31-2021, 06:56 PM

17,616 posts, read 6,903,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
I hope and pray that Major does get out of there once and for all and goes to a new home where the people actually love and care about him.
It will be a tragedy if Major crosses the rainbow bridge having only experienced the cruel and abusive Bidens as his family.

Old 03-31-2021, 07:02 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,162,884 times
I wonder how often B1den yanked the dogs tail, making the dog aggressive. Hmmm.

The dogs needs rehomed. Can't imagine it biting a child.

Old 03-31-2021, 07:05 PM

Watch Biden write a new executive order banning people from owning German Shepherds. If he blames the breed then Biden, as Major's owner, could not possibly be responsible for what his dog did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies