Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2021, 02:30 PM

15,862 posts, read 6,331,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snerk View Post
Yeah, but, what do you look like? That's what is really important to the posters in this thread.
That's the worth of a woman to some people.

Old 04-15-2021, 02:31 PM

5,861 posts, read 3,300,267 times
The majority of them are fat,ugly and just plain miserable human beings. Just another reason they hate men because men don't want them!

Old 04-15-2021, 02:32 PM

2,102 posts, read 1,005,221 times
The only good thing about dating a Liberal woman is she is more likely to want to get it on in the outdoors than a Conservative woman who prefers a comfy bedroom!

Old 04-15-2021, 02:34 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,218,125 times
I’m not a liberal but I do know that in many parts of the country conservatives are less likely to seek out a doctor for a mental health evaluation. Mental illnesses are still stigmatized in many areas but far less so in bigger cities which tend to be more liberal. Also there is less access to health care in rural areas which tend to be heavily conservative. So, it could be that conservative women are no less likely to have a mental illness but are less likely to have a diagnosis. It may genuinely also be that many liberals tend to look for causes that make them feel emotional (“bleeding hearts”) which means emotions play a more prominent role in their life which could lead to illness, OR be a symptom of it. It could be any number of things or a combination.

Old 04-15-2021, 02:37 PM

166 posts, read 91,366 times
My brother is dating a liberal woman. This isn’t surprising. I honestly think it’s a mental disorder being a liberal. There is nothing American or constitutional about being liberal.

Old 04-15-2021, 02:49 PM

6,738 posts, read 4,422,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I imagine that said liberals were more likely to seek treatment, hence the higher number.

This could be true. The conservatives dont want to spend the money. The illness festers. Cults look for these people.

Old 04-15-2021, 02:50 PM

20,115 posts, read 9,028,155 times
liberal women are always thought of as uptight, unstable. Can't say it isn't deserved.

Old 04-15-2021, 02:54 PM

3,749 posts, read 1,444,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
I'm shocked......

...so there is a correlation between holding liberals ideas and mental illness

at least that's what Pew Research found

"The study, which examined white liberals, moderates, and conservatives, both male and female, found that conservatives were far less likely to be diagnosed with mental health issues than those who identified as either liberal or even “very liberal.” What’s more, white women suffered the worst of all. White women, ages 18-29, who identified as liberal were given a mental health diagnosis from medical professionals at a rate of 56.3%, as compared to 28.4% in moderates and 27.3% in conservatives."

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/ov...alth-condition

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...111439872.html
Its not only white women. Black women also have same issues. My thing is this. If you are going to marry these type of women. You must vet their mental health status. High rates of mental health will drag down and cause hiccups in relationships down the road, and will require you the man to adjust his whole entire life for her whether you like it or not. I myself is in an relationship with an woke woman and she has severe mental health illness which also projects on to the boyfriend or husband. Also if you are dating these types of illiberal women who do activism and you don't. You can also develop issues like ptsd.

https://adaa.org/learn-from-us/from-...ious-and-black

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

Old 04-15-2021, 03:01 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,013,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
I'm shocked......

...so there is a correlation between holding liberals ideas and mental illness

at least that's what Pew Research found

"The study, which examined white liberals, moderates, and conservatives, both male and female, found that conservatives were far less likely to be diagnosed with mental health issues than those who identified as either liberal or even “very liberal.” What’s more, white women suffered the worst of all. White women, ages 18-29, who identified as liberal were given a mental health diagnosis from medical professionals at a rate of 56.3%, as compared to 28.4% in moderates and 27.3% in conservatives."

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/ov...alth-condition

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...111439872.html
I could be that more women that identify as liberals believe in mental health writ large, you need to go to a health professional to be diagnosed, if you stay in your trailer park drinking mountain dews and smoking Marlboros while looking for Q drops to self medicate then you wont be diagnosed.

Old 04-15-2021, 03:03 PM

16,560 posts, read 10,639,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
I could be that more women that identify as liberals believe in mental health writ large, you need to go to a health professional to be diagnosed, if you stay in your trailer park drinking mountain dews and smoking Marlboros while looking for Q drops to self medicate then you wont be diagnosed.
You actually have what I think is a valid point. Too bad you had to express it using a broad-brush stereotype about conservatives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies