Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2021, 06:37 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,091,461 times

Advertisements

They will never be happy. They want to be able to run wild - break any law they feel like breaking and so on, and have no consequences for their actions ever. Even murderers should not face any consequences.

Don't think it's racial to them? Look at what Chris Paul (the NBA player) said regarding the four blacks that murdered his grandfather: "I think they should be free". I mean, you can't get any more racially tribal than that.

Here is a fun article on some of the impetus for the lunatic crime we now have to deal with in the inner city north that we never asked for:

Quote:
But white liberals of 1965 were astonished by the black assumption that if whites had been defeated and shamed by LBJ’s civil rights triumphs, then of course blacks should get to do whatever they feel like. Way back then, white liberals thought in terms of equal protection of the law, while inner-city blacks thought, as they do now, in terms of who has the whip hand at the moment: If whites could no longer impose the rigors of Jim Crow on Southern blacks, then Northern blacks could drive drunk and resist arrest.

Even after the riots sputtered out after Richard Nixon entered the White House in 1969, crime continued to soar. Murder remained disastrously high for the rest of the century, only falling after decades of restored tough-on-crime policies.
https://www.takimag.com/article/joe-...ng-hot-spring/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2021, 11:17 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,212,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
I am considered white. I am half Jew. When I was a kid, the family was mad about being called white. 'We are not white' is what they would say.
I agree, you're not white. But the average American doesn't exactly have a trained eye for race. Nor do they have any idea what race is. I had friends telling me that Shaun King was white.

https://www.vox.com/2015/8/19/918038...ersy-explained

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHq3DevkXqA

I would never in my life believe the girl in that video was white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
The problem is that their stupid backwards methods of farming failed the moral standards of this country, and prevented a whole segment of the population from being educated, the impacts of which lasted a long time.
While I agree largely with your post. The problem with blacks, or really any group, is that education funding is not the problem. The average black American was better-educated post Civil-War than a lot of immigrants who came here in the last 150 years. They've increased funding for education over the last 50+ years and if anything we've gone backwards. Every black kid in the ghetto could go to college right now for free, they don't want to go.

Promising funding to HBCU's only appeals to the black "elite". Or what Malcolm X referred to as the "Black Bourgeoisie". They serve as the mouthpiece of the black community, and if you keep them happy, they'll keep the poor blacks in line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furiousstyles32 View Post
When there are laws that prevent black people from owning homes, getting certain jobs, going to certain schools that in and of itself benefits white people because there is less competition for those jobs, less competition for those school enrollment slots, less competition for home purchases.
Segregation was a two-way street. There were black-owned businesses who only hired blacks(and to some extent that is still true). There were black-only schools, black-only neighborhoods, etc.

Not long ago Spike Lee went on a big rant about gentrification. Part of the rant was him lamenting the destruction of black-only neighborhoods, and reminiscing about the good old days when blacks were all together, doctors and lawyers, as well as janitors and construction workers.

The reason blacks were more negatively affected by segregation was that they were poorer, and their businesses less profitable(fewer people to sell to).

Quote:
Originally Posted by furiousstyles32 View Post
Why did the U.S. gov't in 1988 dish out over $1.5 Billion to Japanese Americans who were forced into concentration camps during WWII. This gov't also compensated Native American tribes about $1.3 billion between 1946 and 1978 for seizing their land centuries prior.
The government didn't pay out money to all Japanese-Americans, or all Native-American tribes. They paid money to Japanese-Americans who were directly impacted. These people often lost their homes, their businesses, everything. Also, the government gave money to the tribes themselves, not to individuals. And it was the tribe's responsibility to divvy those funds. In most cases the tribes never gave a single dollar to individuals, but rather provided them services, like healthcare, housing assistance, etc.

In the case of the black hills, I think the tribe never formally accepted the money given to them for their land. It has been sitting in a trust for decades.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/arts/no...ackhills_08-23

Old 05-01-2021, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The Stone Age, savage, murdering, enslaving Indians did not own the land, therefore nothing was taken from them. They had their shot, they lost. Get over it.
Who owns the land?

Old 05-01-2021, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousMaximum View Post
Sad to say, but this exact sentiment might be said of White people in the future because large perecentages of us are over-medicating and under-reproducing ourselves into extinction. There are almost no groups that commit suicide more and have less babies than American White people.
It's over for white people. I've given up hope for them.

Old 05-01-2021, 11:56 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,473,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 66nexus View Post
Helping put out a fire you helped start is hardly deserving of gratitude. Lets note that blacks also fought to help end slavery as well, considering they were wearing the colors of the very country that enslaved them.
Helped start? You can go quite a bit further back in history to find that point. The earliest know references to slaves and slavery like conditions is in the Code of Hammurabi.

Quote:
[Hammurabi] was the ruler who chiefly established the greatness of Babylon, the world's first metropolis. Many relics of Hammurabi's reign ([1795-1750 BC]) have been preserved, and today we can study this remarkable King . . . as a wise law-giver in his celebrated code. . .

. . . [b]y far the most remarkable of the Hammurabi records is his code of laws, the earliest-known example of a ruler proclaiming publicly to his people an entire body of laws, arranged in orderly groups, so that all men might read and know what was required of them.
https://avalon.law.yale.edu/ancient/hamframe.asp

Your comparison is wrong. It would be more like helping to put out a fire all of humanity started. If we use the fact that we evolved Out-of-Africa the picture becomes even less clear about who is actually responsible for the fire in the first place. The more realistic evaluation of history is slavery was an every day part of nearly all of humanity. It was a normal every day occurrence in nearly all societies until The Enlightenment. Nearly everyone was a serf until the 20th century. It's quite absurd to expect all of the exquisitely detailed layers of society to just one day practice slavery across the globe and the next day it be nonexistent. That doesn't mean that should not be the goal, there's still slavery to this day and it ain't in Whiteville, USA. Nothing is instantaneous except light, everything else requires time. That ideological battlefield happen to take place in the most famous example in the American Civil War. America was the petris dish of two opposing ideologies. One for the conservation of slavery and the other for the abolishment of it. Slavery had been done away with in other places but nowhere was the ideological possession of both sides so great as to fight an entire civil war over it. The rest is history.

However, no single group is responsible for, or the solution to, those uncomfortable facts.

Last edited by BigJon3475; 05-01-2021 at 12:22 PM..

Old 05-01-2021, 12:06 PM

9,913 posts, read 9,596,106 times
People who get handouts too much do not appreciate it as much as if they had earned it themselves. then it becomes valuable because they know how hard they worked to get it.

people who get handouts too much just use it for fun things, because they want instant gratitude.. heck even i when i get some money, i choose to get a delicious fast food item which costs more than the drudgery of making my food myself. so im guilty somewhat.

you read about how people go from rags to riches and then to rags. like celebrities. they have so much money that they can buy tons of cocaine, furniture, homes and then they dont live long or they end up ruined.

by the way i only owe my fellow blacks respect . thats what i owe them. i owe them being treated as i want to be treated, but i do not owe them for stuff that happened to their ancestors. those people are dead and gone. reparations should have happened back then. you will never be able to repay people who lived hundreds of years before you.

Old 05-01-2021, 01:15 PM

9,375 posts, read 6,982,208 times
end welfare for all

Old 05-01-2021, 01:55 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,091,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
end welfare for all
No problem with welfare, but it should be no more than 5 years at the most, and not a single so-called refugee or migrant of any kind should get one cent of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
It's over for white people. I've given up hope for them.
In America, yes. I can't tell you how many white male friends I have that never had children and don't intend on it...and sitll more at work who don't have them, and don't intend on it.

I still have a sliver of hope for them in Europe, but they are slowly poisoning their cultures there as well. Need more Viktor Orbans to spring up in some more Northern European nations.

Old 05-01-2021, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
In America, yes. I can't tell you how many white male friends I have that never had children and don't intend on it...and still more at work who don't have them, and don't intend on it.

I still have a sliver of hope for them in Europe, but they are slowly poisoning their cultures there as well. Need more Viktor Orbans to spring up in some more Northern European nations.
What's driving America and Western Europe, is money. If Hungary had the same economy as Germany, it would behave like Germany.

If Europe was poor and the Middle-East was rich, whites would be illegally-immigrating and pretending to be refugees to go there.

Moreover, the childless problem isn't even unique to Europe. It exists in every wealthy/industrial country. What is true in Europe is just as true in wealthy Asian countries. The only reason countries like Japan and Korea aren't being overrun by immigrants is because it is hard to get there. But Japan is already beginning to open up because they have no choice.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/06/23...bia-migration/

I don't know what you want the world to look like, but so long as capitalism exists, globalism exists. And so long as there is international trade, international tourism, international investment, etc, borders don't really matter. Money will come and go, people will come and go, and capitalists will hold influence over governments to protect their businesses, expand them, and increase their profits.

But most importantly, capitalism has completely changed the social order. Instead of living in a world where you know everyone, and everyone knows you. We live in a world of strangers, families scattered to the winds, everyone following their economic self-interest wherever it leads them, eschewing all other values. Not out of selfishness, but because they feel compelled to by the system.

Conservatives and right-wingers don't seem to understand that there isn't some vast conspiracy against white people. The enemy is not communism, or lefties, or liberals, or Jews, or whatever. The true enemy of conservatism, is capitalism. And always has been.

"The Jew has emancipated himself in a Jewish manner, not only because he has acquired financial power, but also because, through him and also apart from him, money has become a world power and the practical Jewish spirit has become the practical spirit of the Christian nations. The Jews have emancipated themselves insofar as the Christians have become Jews." - Karl Marx

Capitalism isn't merely a plague on whites. It has been a plague on the whole world. Imperialism and colonialism were capitalism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperi..._of_Capitalism

"Auschwitz meant that six million Jews were killed, and thrown on the waste-heap of Europe, for what they were considered: money-Jews. Finance capital and the banks, the hard core of the system of imperialism and capitalism, had turned the hatred of men against money and exploitation, and against the Jews... Antisemitism is really a hatred of capitalism." - Ulrike Meinhof

"The Whites have carried to these (colonial) people the worst that they could carry: the plagues of the world: materialism, fanaticism, alcoholism, and syphilis. Moreover, since what these people possessed on their own was superior to anything we could give them, they have remained themselves... The sole result of the activity of the colonizers is: they have everywhere aroused hatred." - Adolf Hitler

You can't be against globalism and be for capitalism. They're the same thing. If you want to destroy globalism, capitalism must die. If it dies, whites may live. If it doesn't, their population will continue to shrink, and be slowly amalgamated with the millions of immigrants the capitalists will continue to import for cheap labor and for "economic-growth".

Old 05-01-2021, 07:53 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,144,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
Black people need to take responsibility for their own lives and communities and stop blaming others.
Well, that's a cute why of disavowing any responsibility.

I wonder if you're seen the footage of the police pointing a gun at Caron Nazario. How exactly would you have advised him to take responsibility? Or are you happy with the solution of suing the police, which will be paid for by taxpayers?

And do you say the same things to the Capitol rioters, that they should stop blaming Dems? Did you believe that Trump should have stopped blaming everyone else?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies