Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2021, 12:50 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,588,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
I think the outrage is putting illegal immigrants ahead of those within the system here.
Not only that but US citizens need jobs, education, medical care and foster homes, too.

Bleeding hearts can donate to missionaries and charities in the poor countries. Their money goes much farther there and generally gets to the people who need it most, not the corrupt politicians.

Distinct lack of common sense among liberals, as usual.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2021, 01:23 PM

22,474 posts, read 12,011,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
It’s sad we have any foster kids period. I understand why they send the kids up the road from CA but with the drug, alcohol and abuse problem - we are over crowded. I say let the families come get the kids no questions asked besides the legal family connection. Most of the kids have a family member here. But to get arrested and deported looking for the kid- won’t help.
Per the bolded --- You are incorrect. It will definitely help. You and your ilk cry about separating families. Now the whole family can get deported together. After all, if they are all here illegally, none of them have any business being here.

Old 04-22-2021, 01:25 PM

22,474 posts, read 12,011,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
There was an article about 2 weeks ago in my local news. The Fed wanted to put illegal children into the state's foster care system (SC). The Governor told them no, our state foster care system is at capacity and his obligation was to the citizens and residents of SC.
SC has a great governor. Kudos to Governor McMaster! Wish there were more like him.

Old 04-22-2021, 01:25 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,992,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by remco67 View Post
Daily sniffings required?
one sniff=one food stamp

Old 04-22-2021, 01:27 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,992,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Not only that but US citizens need jobs, education, medical care and foster homes, too.

Bleeding hearts can donate to missionaries and charities in the poor countries. Their money goes much farther there and generally gets to the people who need it most, not the corrupt politicians.

Distinct lack of common sense among liberals, as usual.
The government is incapable of showing compassion. These people are nothing but slaves to the democrat and the elites. They keep them in the shadows. Promise amnesty that will never come. Potato head's 8 year plan shows this .

The central American surf class of illegals are 21st century slaves of the democrats .

Old 04-22-2021, 01:29 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Foster parents asked to take up to 26 Central American minors
Foster Parents or child sex traffickers....
There has been a lull for the past 4 years, since Trump crack down on pedo's and their Satanic games.
If you have seen Hillary lately, she looks better now that she is able to get her adrenochrome again.

Old 04-22-2021, 01:53 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,598,766 times
I’d take one of these little illegals for a while if I had the money and space. It’s not their fault that someone threw them over a border wall.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 04-22-2021, 02:01 PM

447 posts, read 322,164 times
I am currently considering to be a foster family now. The reason is a bit selfish. I want my little one to have someone who can play with and grow up together. However, I don't know if this is a great idea. Did the child originally grow up in a family full of domestic violence? Will there be potential harm to my own child? Are there any behavior issue?

Old 04-22-2021, 02:06 PM

447 posts, read 322,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I’d take one of these little illegals for a while if I had the money and space. It’s not their fault that someone threw them over a border wall.
Raising up a child does not cost too much money if only food and cloths are calculated, but education does.

You can not pay off your own child's tuition fee and living expense in university but let the foster child do 2 jobs at the same time and have a debt to pay till he/she gets to 40 or something.

When they get married you can not only pay for the downpayment of a house only for your own child.

And last comes the heritage.

All these are real issues we need to consider.

Old 04-22-2021, 02:27 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,443,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lily76 View Post
Raising up a child does not cost too much money if only food and cloths are calculated, but education does.

You can not pay off your own child's tuition fee and living expense in university but let the foster child do 2 jobs at the same time and have a debt to pay till he/she gets to 40 or something.

When they get married you can not only pay for the downpayment of a house only for your own child.

And last comes the heritage.

All these are real issues we need to consider.
Are we talking fostering or adoption? Either has its challenges. It's not like you just go "pick one up". Adoption often requires years of legal and social work and lots of money. These kids have parents somewhere that many probably want to be reunited with their kids.

Fostering would likely be easier, but what happens when the parents want to be reunited with the kids? Are parents given a free pass into the country? Kids sent back to parents?

These kids have been played as pawns by a few different parties including the Democrats in this country, and it is disgusting at best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies