Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2009, 01:19 PM

481 posts, read 806,637 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickeldude View Post
I read the post you were responding to, and you really twisted their words around. Regardless, you personally have no idea what prevented Northwoods from happening, and are stating hearsay as fact. .

Don't you understand? ALL the Joint Chiefs SIGNED ON to do this! They were all willing to sign their names to the document in order to start a war over this false flag operation.

YouTube - Operation Northwoods
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2009, 08:25 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,441,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apples&Oranges View Post
Please provide a link to where OBL says he did it.

I already provided a youtube link showing otherwise.
Go back and read I already DID!!!

Two as a matter of fact.

Old 08-21-2009, 08:27 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,441,102 times

Just for for you Apples.

Old 08-21-2009, 08:28 PM

1,238 posts, read 1,414,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apples&Oranges View Post
Don't you understand? ALL the Joint Chiefs SIGNED ON to do this! They were all willing to sign their names to the document in order to start a war over this false flag operation.

YouTube - Operation Northwoods
Don't YOU understand? That has nothing to do with the Bush administration? Just because they both held the same positions, doesn't mean they are all alike and capable of the same things! It would be the same thing as posting evidence that another countries leaders would do what you are insinuating. They are just different entities.

And again, you weren't there and don't know. All the youtube videos in the world aren't going to change that, all your arguments are pure speculation.

Old 08-21-2009, 10:40 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,812,567 times
Quote:
I read the post you were responding to, and you really twisted their words around. Regardless, you personally have no idea what prevented Northwoods from happening, and are stating hearsay as fact. Now if you want to make an actual point about the WTC, go right ahead, but just keep it on topic and try to make a post that you can actually back up with something more than conspiracy theories or vaguely worded lies.
Who else besides the president cound have stopped it? He is the command-in-chief. If he went along with it, it would have been implemented.

Old 08-21-2009, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I was in the north tower on 9/11. Worked there for 19 years with engineers who were there for the original construction, who maintained the buildings, and then who worked on the pile for the nine/ten months after the attacks.

Guess what. NO evidence of explosives in the debris. The structural failure could be explained in terms simple enough for a bright kid to understand. It's really not rocket science.

A cute trick the troofers like to pull is "you are just swallowing the government's story". The only way their story will work is to have you think the government controlled the cleanup, analysis, etc. Well, the government was at the site in form of FEMA and the FBI, but it's not as though they swooped down and closed it off and no one else was in there. There were four major contractors, all those ironworkers and construction folks from all over the country, engineers from different non-federal agencies, and a whole lot of other folks, 40,000 in total. So maybe we aren't listening to "the government", but to the people who were actually there.

Oddly, enough, the truthers themselves are the ones who accept what the conspiracy sites say without question. If they did their own research, they would find how many errors are in those sites--not even meaning deep dark secret stuff, but basic information that any moron could verify as accurate or inaccurate, but they just believe it without verification.

Doesn't anyone find it a little telling that almost every conspiracy website sells a CD or has a place where you can click to make a "donation"?
I don't think as a construction worker, your opinion carries the same weight as a physics professor, architect or engineer.

9/11 Truth: Thermite & The Case for Controlled Demolition on Yahoo! Video (http://video.yahoo.com/watch/182627/960424 - broken link)

Old 08-21-2009, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
Who else besides the president cound have stopped it? He is the command-in-chief. If he went along with it, it would have been implemented.
See how you're not posting any solid evidence? Which proves everything you're saying is pure speculation? You don't know what happened, all you have are some youtube videos.

And are you only ignoring the actual argument about 9/11 because you dug yourself in a hole and can't get out? Or are you admitting I'm right?

Old 08-21-2009, 11:21 PM

Quote:
See how you're not posting any solid evidence? Which proves everything you're saying is pure speculation? You don't know what happened, all you have are some youtube videos.

And are you only ignoring the actual argument about 9/11 because you dug yourself in a hole and can't get out? Or are you admitting I'm right?
Give me a break - hundreds of architects and engineers dispute the non-sensical government theory as well as the scientific community, and you think that 'you are right'? LOL! What are YOUR credentials?

Old 08-22-2009, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Give me a break - hundreds of architects and engineers dispute the non-sensical government theory as well as the scientific community, and you think that 'you are right'? LOL! What are YOUR credentials?
Show me where I said the government gave a good explanation. At all. You're making straw man arguments left and right because you got caught. None of what you have said indicates Bush was in any way a logical suspect. Understood? Good.

Old 08-22-2009, 06:13 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,722,262 times
Quote:
I don't think as a construction worker, your opinion carries the same weight as a physics professor, architect or engineer.

9/11 Truth: Thermite & The Case for Controlled Demolition on Yahoo! Video (http://video.yahoo.com/watch/182627/960424 - broken link)
I don't dismiss anything as a possibility, given the deception practiced in the Bush administration and by many others throughout history.

But help me understand the plan you are suggesting here. Why use controlled demolition as well as airliners flying into the building? Did they think the damage and death caused by the crashes insufficient to stir enough anger to advance the neocon agenda? Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't quite get the motivation for controlled demolition.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies