Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2009, 11:08 AM

6 posts, read 6,896 times

Advertisements

a link here to prove that not only bush knew about 911 but had everything to do with it
YouTube - Bush talks about EXPLOSIVES in building (on 9/11?)
just figured you ppl had a right to know. enjoy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2009, 07:53 PM

3 posts, read 3,195 times
Reading through these posts the thing that I find rather blatant, however not suprising is that I don't think I have read one comment opposing 9/11 conspiracy theories that doesen't use the government owned media slang/discrediting mechanism terms like "tin foil hat wearing, nutjob, kooky" etc.

Its pretty sad how many intelligent people fall victim to the Glen Beck style smear campaigns against alternate views on world events.

Old 08-19-2009, 08:23 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,810,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenson1969 View Post
Reading through these posts the thing that I find rather blatant, however not suprising is that I don't think I have read one comment opposing 9/11 conspiracy theories that doesen't use the government owned media slang/discrediting mechanism terms like "tin foil hat wearing, nutjob, kooky" etc.

Its pretty sad how many intelligent people fall victim to the Glen Beck style smear campaigns against alternate views on world events.
There are manyextremely intelligent, professional people in the building trades who think that the 'official' story is bogus. However we have a president who doesn't have a burning desire for the truth, what he has is a burning desire to try and please everyone.

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

architectural and engineering professionals and other supporters including A&E students
have signed the petition demanding of Congress a truly independent investigation.

AE911Truth

Old 08-19-2009, 08:32 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,439,264 times
Well which is it with you libs. Either Bush is dumb as dirty in which case there is NO chance he could have pulled this off or he is a GENIUS and did pull it off.

Old 08-19-2009, 08:41 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,119,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Dixiegirl, don't be silly, only the evil idiot Bush could come up with this ingenious plan....
Vanslyke, could you provide a link to where Bin Laden says he was not responsible?
Bush could not succeed in a plan to tie his shoe laces. Cheney on the other hand, is evil enough to do something this heinous or to look the other way when it was forewarned of. Osama bin laden would have taken credit it for it even if he were not responsible and why wouldn't he? It gave him the status and attention he would need to be a revered anti-American leader. In the long run Bush gave in to Osama by closing the U.S. military base in Saudi, which was the key demand of Osama bin Laden. Bin Laden might be long dead by now, but Bush never did smoke him out of that fictional cave...did he?

Old 08-19-2009, 08:42 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,810,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcadca View Post
Well which is it with you libs. Either Bush is dumb as dirty in which case there is NO chance he could have pulled this off or he is a GENIUS and did pull it off.
How much 'Genius' does it require to be a mass murderer?

Old 08-19-2009, 08:44 PM

1,238 posts, read 1,413,810 times
Quote:
It was Cheney. Lol jk, I'm super liberal and I don't even believe this stuff. The thing about 9/11 conspiracy theorists, is they can come up with a bunch of points to make, like one untouched building falling, supposed pools of steel (they weren't really melted steel) etc. but they don't offer any answers about how they executed this plan, how they kept all of this secret, or answer any questions at all really. Not to mention, evidence? please, who needs it when you have ideas!

Old 08-19-2009, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
How much 'Genius' does it require to be a mass murderer?

OMG are you freakin kidding me. It would have taken a genius to pull off this are you know it. Ugh some of you make me ill.

Old 08-19-2009, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickeldude View Post
It was Cheney. Lol jk, I'm super liberal and I don't even believe this stuff. The thing about 9/11 conspiracy theorists, is they can come up with a bunch of points to make, like one untouched building falling, supposed pools of steel (they weren't really melted steel) etc. but they don't offer any answers about how they executed this plan, how they kept all of this secret, or answer any questions at all really. Not to mention, evidence? please, who needs it when you have ideas!

Thank you! I have asked the same questions and no answer. There is no way this could have ever been kept quiet with the amount of people that would have been involved.

Old 08-19-2009, 08:51 PM

4,145 posts, read 10,425,743 times
Quote:
OMG are you freakin kidding me. It would have taken a genius to pull off this are you know it. Ugh some of you make me ill.
Those fools obviously have no grasp of reality and don't even deserve your time. I'd just let them sit in their little fantasy world and worry about things that matter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies