Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2008, 09:43 AM

994 posts, read 1,545,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
No, we would just have less "engineers, scientists and academians" who believe in wacko conspiracy theories!
No, you would have a bunch of under-educated dolts who cannot understand the laws of physics, calling people smarter than they are 'wackos'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2008, 03:52 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,325,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeet View Post
No, you would have a bunch of under-educated dolts who cannot understand the laws of physics, calling people smarter than they are 'wackos'.
Those who do understand realize that buildings can collapse due to being struck by a large airplane going 400+ mph and due to the resulting weakening of the structure and not by an "explosion."

Old 06-29-2008, 10:09 PM

7,943 posts, read 17,259,947 times
I believe it was a terrorist attack as the official report states. I don't believe it was some great conspiracy by the Bush administration, and yes I have seen Loose Change. I don't take conspiracy documentaries made by teenagers who cite wikipedia as their source as gospel truth on the issue. I do leave open the possibility that Bush and/or government officials knew about the attack beforehand and did nothing to stop it, but as far as them being involved in it, I don't think so.

Old 06-29-2008, 11:52 PM

1,150 posts, read 2,700,313 times
Default Most likely a classic False-Flag op....

One thing's for sure, the official 9-11 story is complete bunk. I really marvel that anyone actually believes the official 9-11 story. I guess for every hole in the sand, there's an "ostrich" waiting to stick his head in.

3 biggies for me:

1. No air defense response. That does not compute.

2. Any idiot who watches the video footage can see that all 3 buildings were brought down by controlled demolitions. Just watch the video footage, or are you a total idiot??

3. All the backtracking, re-telling, and blatant lies from the "official" 9-11 sources.

Old 07-01-2008, 10:40 AM

28,926 posts, read 30,284,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
i believe the wtc was taken down with charges, and the planes were used as a cover to hide the detonations. who actually planned it out and placed the charges i dont know. but you have to wonder 1) who would have access to place the charges. this isnt an overnight job 2) if it were terrorists why would they want to hide the detonations?

i dont think that the pentagon was hit by a plane, or at least not a commercial plane. beyond that i dont know what to think

i suspect flight 93 was shot down by the us, some generals ignored orders from norad to not take it down. rumsfeld had a slipup in a speech where he said flight 93 was shot down
I agree, those buildings went down way to perfectly, and I remember watching it over and over and over again. Looked to me like an implosion, perfectly executed...?

Old 07-01-2008, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I believe there was a conspiracy of Saudi Religious fanatics, possibly operating with the tacit approval of the Saudi Royal Intelligence Service, to accomplish the destruction of the major symbols, the World Trade Center towers, the US Military at the Pentagon and the lair of the great Satan- the White House, of American World Dominance. They accomplished part of their goals. Namely the WTC towers were destroyed. The Pentagon was damaged and the White House untouched. I believe some of these people, but probably not the leaders, were actually motivated by our army being in Saudi Arabia during the Kuwait adventure. I think their religious and secular pride was irreparably damaged by the perceived Saudi inability to stop Saddam’s army on their own.
I wish I were surprised by fact that, apparently, the CIA and the FBI did not have a clue about this conspiracy. I do not think they knew about it and did nothing because there are way too many loyal and patriotic people in these agencies to keep silent about something this important even if saying anything could get them jail time. Our intelligence agencies have concentrated on signal intelligence instead of hiring human spies. I can understand this because buying gadgets provides a payment to corporations lobbying for the work while human intelligence requires payments to some really despicable people that do not and cannot lobby anybody. In the first case the money is retained within the system. In the second case it is “wasted” on a spy somewhere. This conspiracy did not require a lot of electronic communication that was different from any of the normal telephone or computer communications. The conspiracy’s communications were invisible to our intelligence listening services.
I do not expect a repeat because it would just be a “me too” action and not suitably unique to earn the perpetrators the instant gratification of Heaven and their family’s instant payments from the grateful Royals. Not that a repeat would be all that difficult except the selection of a suitably spectacular target. We still have effectively unsecured borders in order to facilitate unlimited cheap labor and insufficient screening of our importing terminals. I also believe this administration, and any successor Republican administration would actually welcome a major terrorist assault because it would allow them to increase their fascist involvement with business and to expand their developing tyranny over our society. The Republicans of today are not the Republicans of Eisenhower but are completely owned by the forces of international finance that see a resurgence p=of populist government in the United States as a threat to their plans to literally take over the world for their own security and perpetual profit.

That is just a first cut at what I think about 9/11/
Also, don't you think for a moment, that if it were true, our government would have immediately closed our borders and issued a whole new immigration plan...very srict, I might add...either that, or they are really really stupid...but, the jest of it is...911 should have issued a whole lot of new laws and changes in our system, and it didn't...and HOMELAND SECURITY, what a joke and waste of money.

I also point out...look at the reactions and aftermath of Katrina...and tell me our nation is still a very powerful nation...fully ready and equipped to handle disasters...shheeesh?

Yanno, who does most of the grunt work? People living in that area...the government agencies come in and puff up their egos...is all, and actually turn food and water away, because it isn't from their particular agency...

When 911 hit, who were the real heros? The firemen, police officers, and just simply people like you and me, who left their jobs and went to NYC to help...As far as the government, where were they? When times get tough, people stick together, b/c they know, if they don't do it, it'll be days before the government gets off their duffs and gets in there.

Give me men like Norman Schwarzkopf and Colin Powell, now those are men who don't pansy around, they get in there and get the job done, whatever it takes. They are prepared to make unpopular decissions for the good of the majority...strategically trained. Ya don't find men like them any more...Bush just sat there with that dumb look on his face...didn't react...now that's a leader....

His Homeland Security is a joke...they've turned food and water away from Katrina victims...they're trailors are still sitting empty and reak of formaldihyde...making those using them sick...

When everyone was stuck in that giant stadium...I kept watching TV, wondering when our armed forces was going to go in there with helicopters, tanks, marine equipment...and help those people...FOUR Days later, finally, the mayor screams on national TV..."SOMEBODY BETTER GET OFF THEIR FAT arses and get down here and help us.

Now, if that is an example of how powerfully organized we are, I'd hate to see what would happen to us in a much bigger disaster, that would involve the entire U.S.?

A nation is a strong as it's military...and as honest as it's leaders...WE are neither...we've become so sappy and soft...we have no idea how to run a country and the hard core strength it takes to make decissions.. We always want quick fixes and whats good for the individual, or what is going to spark the political adgendas...bottom line, no, I surly don't believe in the 911 stories any longer. Everyone knows that the Bin Launden Family was here visiting Bush, when 911 happened and they were immediately flown out of the country after 911 happened.

And then our fearless leader uses fear to convince us, that we had to go into Pakistan to get those evil doers....and where did we end up...? Iraq. And, most of the men who were caught, and instrumental in organizing the attack against America were Arabs?????? And, we rely on Arab fuel...yet, we've got so much oil, right here in the U.S. we'd never have to depend on foreign fuel...what we ought to do, is open up all the drilling wells which the government has capped right here in the U.S. and start off shore drilling, and in the meantime, lets get going with technology for cars that do not need gasoline to run. Will that happen, heck no...there is way to much money to be made on oil...

People need to get their heads out of the sand and stop buying the stuff you hear on TV...and think...ask questions and learn to problem solve and get to the core of the problem...like, guns cause murders...so take all the guns away...quick fix and the criminals are still out on the streets and people actually believe that is going to solve the problem. Build more prisons and get crime off the streets for good. Period. But did Bush or anyone else in government solve this problem...no, it's worse...and will continue to get worse...There is no gas crisis...and I don't buy the 911 stories...it all just doesn't make sense.

Who profited by 911? What did they have to gain by it? And if we can find Saddam Hussein in some stinkin hole in the ground in the middle of no where, do you actually believe we can't find Bin Lauden....his family are Arabs..big time oil people??????

Greg W...please continue...

Last edited by cremebrulee; 07-01-2008 at 11:06 AM..

Old 07-01-2008, 10:57 AM

2,265 posts, read 3,733,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I agree, those buildings went down way to perfectly, and I remember watching it over and over and over again. Looked to me like an implosion, perfectly executed...?

So in your professional opinion how should a skyscraper over a hundred floors high go down after it's rammed (in the top half) with a large passeneger jet?

Old 07-01-2008, 10:59 AM

2,265 posts, read 3,733,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by POhdNcrzy View Post
One thing's for sure, the official 9-11 story is complete bunk. I really marvel that anyone actually believes the official 9-11 story. I guess for every hole in the sand, there's an "ostrich" waiting to stick his head in.

3 biggies for me:

1. No air defense response. That does not compute.

2. Any idiot who watches the video footage can see that all 3 buildings were brought down by controlled demolitions. Just watch the video footage, or are you a total idiot??

3. All the backtracking, re-telling, and blatant lies from the "official" 9-11 sources.
1. My father saw fighter jets fly over head (in virginia) just after it happened
2. How much experience do you have in the destruction of sky scrapers. If it is so obvious why haven't there been arrests? Or evidence? Or anything to prove it?
3. Like what?

Old 07-01-2008, 11:03 AM

7,943 posts, read 17,259,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paullySC View Post
1. My father saw fighter jets fly over head (in virginia) just after it happened
2. How much experience do you have in the destruction of sky scrapers. If it is so obvious why haven't there been arrests? Or evidence? Or anything to prove it?
3. Like what?
He believes a teenager who made a documentary citing Wikipedia as his source over real logic.

Old 07-01-2008, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paullySC View Post
So in your professional opinion how should a skyscraper over a hundred floors high go down after it's rammed (in the top half) with a large passeneger jet?
Professional Demolition of World Trade Center Building 7
Larry Silverstein, the owner of the WTC complex, admitted on a September 2002 PBS documentary, 'America Rebuilds' that he and the NYFD decided to 'pull' WTC 7 on the day of the attack. The word 'pull' is industry jargon for taking a building down with explosives.
We have attempted to call Larry Silverstein's office on several occasions. Silverstein has never issued a retraction for his comments.
Photos taken moments before the collapse of WTC 7 show small office fires on just two floors.Firefighters were told to move away from the building moments before it collapsed.In February of 2002 Silverstein Properties won $861 million from Industrial Risk Insurers to rebuild on the site of WTC 7. Silverstein Properties' estimated investment in WTC 7 was $386 million. So: This building's collapse resulted in a profit of about $500 million!

Police Found Suspected Bombs In WTC On 9/11

TruthNews.us » Blog Archive » Willie Nelson: Twin Towers Were Imploded On 9/11

I've seen implosions, time after time..plus my uncle was a demolitions contractor....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies