Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2021, 09:23 AM

39,081 posts, read 51,259,863 times

Advertisements

At least 75% of the people in Arizona agree with her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2021, 09:26 AM

17,403 posts, read 16,553,894 times
Cindy McCain is a private citizen and is entitled to her opinion just like everyone else is.

Old 05-03-2021, 09:28 AM

57,323 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
To quote William Shakespeare

Cindy McCain ......”The lady doth protest too much, methinks”
Sure she protests too much.

Quote:
Donald Trump hinted to cheering Mar-a-Lago guests that the disturbing Arizona ballot audit by a partisan private company could lead to his White House reinstatement. "Let's see what they find," Trump said in remarks captured on video at his Florida golf resort.

"Watch Arizona, some very interesting things are happening in Arizona," the former president was filmed saying, adding, "Let's see what they find, I wouldn't be surprised if they found thousands and thousands and thousands of votes."

Moments later, Trump reflected on the road ahead, telling his audience, "So we're going to watch that very close to the end after that we'll watch Pennsylvania and you watch Georgia and you're going to watch Michigan and Wisconsin and you're watching New Hampshire, they found a lot of votes up in New Hampshire, a lot of votes up in New Hampshire just now, you saw that?"

The former president concluded, "Because this was a rigged election, everybody knows it and we're going to be watching it very closely."
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...audit-n1266131

Old 05-03-2021, 09:31 AM

2,082 posts, read 925,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Links?

Old 05-03-2021, 09:31 AM

11,804 posts, read 5,807,707 times
It has nothing to do with Trump and more about the integrity of the system. Dems for 4 yrs told us Trump only won because of Russian collusion which there was no evidence of. 4 yrs later with multiple videos, sworn statements ect... Dems call BS.

Should a Republican win in the midterms and in 2024, which looks likely unless Joe can push through the citizenship of all those entering illegally - you will have another Republican in the WH and the Dems will again call foul.

As a Democrat - I don't care who is elected as I can live through 4/8 yrs of their leadership but I do hope that the results aren't manipulated and they won fair and square.

Old 05-03-2021, 09:32 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,716,244 times
Quote:
The wife of RINO Globalist Mcshame trashes Arizona again

Trump Hater Cindy McCain Trashes Arizona Election Audit…

Disgruntled Cindy McCain on Sunday told CNN’s Jake Tapper that the Arizona election audit is “ludicrous.”

The Never-Trump widow of John McCain hates Trump with a passion.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...dicrous-video/
And?

Let me understand this, OP.
Mrs. McCain is a nobody with nary a valuable opinion to be had and yet you felt the need to let everyone know that she has weighed in on this issue.

Well, thanks.
I wouldn’t have known anything about this if not for this thread.

Old 05-03-2021, 09:34 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,835,417 times
Quote:
The wife of RINO Globalist Mcshame trashes Arizona again

Trump Hater Cindy McCain Trashes Arizona Election Audit…

Disgruntled Cindy McCain on Sunday told CNN’s Jake Tapper that the Arizona election audit is “ludicrous.”

The Never-Trump widow of John McCain hates Trump with a passion.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...dicrous-video/
Probably the majority of Americans hate trump the grifter. What is your point?

Old 05-03-2021, 09:48 AM

13,474 posts, read 4,304,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
Cindy McCain is a private citizen and is entitled to her opinion just like everyone else is.

yeah but everyone else's opinions are not national news. Apart from being the former wife of a dead Senator, why is her opinion so important? she has mad money and she hates Trump?

I still remember her 2020 campaign for Biden tv commercial: "Vote for Biden because he ate lunches with my husband" Thank you Cindy, for telling us who to vote for based on lunches. Now go back to your out of touch shallow life and pray for the dead people your husband's war monger policies killed. Go eat lunches with their relatives.

Old 05-03-2021, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Probably the majority of Americans hate trump the grifter. What is your point?

Did the majority of Americans hated McCain also? I know Democrats accused him from war monger, racist, war criminal, out of touch, can't be trusted with the nuclear codes, Too old and crazy mean to he will start WW 3 when he ran against Barry and Biden.

I'm sure Cindy thought that was cool as long that Joe ate lunches with her husband.

The B.S. from people, you can't make it up.

Old 05-03-2021, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post

you spoke with 75% of the people of Arizona and you asked them that question and all 75% answered you? (3 out of 4 people in the state) Cocaine is a powerful drug.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies