Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2021, 11:37 PM

2,130 posts, read 1,203,799 times

Advertisements

"I Like People That Weren't Captured", nuff said
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2021, 11:43 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
Cindy McCain knew all about Epstein's sex trafficking. She said everyone knew.

Old 05-02-2021, 11:52 PM

13,441 posts, read 4,282,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManApplet View Post
"I Like People That Weren't Captured", nuff said

That is worse than McCain's war monger record of sending 4,424 American to their deaths and 31,952 wounded in action. That's just in Iraq and the American side.

People are full of B.S. and can't separate the B.S. from reality.

You can't make this up.

Old 05-02-2021, 11:57 PM

558 posts, read 337,945 times
“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Old 05-03-2021, 12:10 AM

9,468 posts, read 10,796,574 times
A good complete audit of the elections in all the swing states is exactly what is needed. If the leftists wish to claim legitimacy then they should have nothing to fear from audits like this. However if mass fraud is found then I truly fear for our republic. There is no constitutional means to right a wrong like a stolen election. Proof of mass fraud now would likely lead to unbelievable chaos. That may be why so much effort has gone into covering up and silencing all claims of fraud. Even establishment republicans have hushed the fraud accusations. I know they all hated trump but I think the fear of what will happen if it is proven that mass fraud did happen is the real reason the calls to investigate are being ignored.

Old 05-03-2021, 12:15 AM

558 posts, read 337,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
A good complete audit of the elections in all the swing states is exactly what is needed. If the leftists wish to claim legitimacy then they should have nothing to fear from audits like this. However if mass fraud is found then I truly fear for our republic. There is no constitutional means to right a wrong like a stolen election. Proof of mass fraud now would likely lead to unbelievable chaos. That may be why so much effort has gone into covering up and silencing all claims of fraud. Even establishment republicans have hushed the fraud accusations. I know they all hated trump but I think the fear of what will happen if it is proven that mass fraud did happen is the real reason the calls to investigate are being ignored.
10,000 voting precincts. 3,000 county election boards. 50 state election commissions.

They are all in on the conspiracy to steal the vote. Federal courts, supreme court, them too.

You actually believe this or just trolling?

Old 05-03-2021, 12:27 AM

9,468 posts, read 10,796,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatPeople View Post
10,000 voting precincts. 3,000 county election boards. 50 state election commissions.

They are all in on the conspiracy to steal the vote. Federal courts, supreme court, them too.

You actually believe this or just trolling?
If you believe claims of fraud are ridiculous then you should welcome proper audits to see your point of view and the legitimacy of the leftist government proven valid. Why is the left fighting this?

Old 05-03-2021, 12:35 AM

6,091 posts, read 3,332,788 times
I guess I can’t blame her. If someone paid me enough, I’d say whatever they wanted.

Everyone has a price. I’m sure hers is quite high, though.

Old 05-03-2021, 03:37 AM

4,515 posts, read 2,520,191 times
Dems and Trump haters are so fearful the audit will expose their cheating. If the election was valid, they would be eager to prove that it was. You can see by lack of attendance at Biden events, number of viewers of his speeches, number of dislikes of his videos, and only 3 people turning out in Kamala's hometown to welcome her, that this admin was fraudulently installed.

Old 05-03-2021, 03:39 AM

11,039 posts, read 16,853,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
If you believe claims of fraud are ridiculous then you should welcome proper audits to see your point of view and the legitimacy of the leftist government proven valid. Why is the left fighting this?
Proper audits, fine. Haven't they already had a few of those?

A pro-Trump zealot who has zero experience with this sort of thing, has evidently filled the place with people with pro-Trump bumper stickers, won't let the press see the process unless it's from a pro-Trump news org? That's not "proper." It would be as much a sham if it was done by a BLM community organizer employing anti-white/anti-male activists and only allowed in MSNBC cameras.

I'm sure you'll probably get the answer you want this time around but to anyone with half a brain, it's obvious what a crock it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies