Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2021, 08:50 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,565,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
I am fine with them gambling the lives of themselves and their families BUT they are Endangering themselves and others. Not vaccinating them could endanger the entire society, including those who have been vaccinated.

That’s more of an opinion not everybody gets sick because someone coughed 20 miles away. I don’t ever get sick nor do I take the flu shot. If your so so confident about about the vaccine then what others do isn’t your business.

Old 05-07-2021, 08:51 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,972,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
You said to get the vaccine I had to sign something saying I acknowledged it was experimental.

I content this is utter BS, and invited you to prove otherwise. You have now retreated to circular references showing no interest (or ability) to back up this claim. That speaks volumes.

In other words, NO, you cannot support your arguments.
There is nothing I can give you that you will accept. Your mind is already made up.

I call it the purple moon phenomena. If NASA told you the moon was purple, you'd believe NASA. Even if I told you to look at the moon to see that it is white, you wouldn't look up, because you'd already assumed that everything I tell you is automatically wrong. You'd believe NASA, not me, even if I took you by the hand and led you outside to see for yourself.

Continue this juvenile argument that I can't support my arguments. It's garbage. You simply refuse to acknowledge that YOU could learn something.

{And another ... nananananaaaaa post in response in 3...2...1.... juvenile actions. OR GO DO SOME RESEARCH}

People are so lazy. Sigh.

Old 05-07-2021, 08:52 AM

37,168 posts, read 41,364,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post

The truth is that anyone who gets a vaccine has to sign legal and binding paperwork that they understand the vaccine IS experimental and not FDA approved.
Here is the information provided to anyone receiving the Pfizer vaccine. The other vaccines have similar data sheets.

https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

It clearly explains what emergency use authorization is. The word experimental is not used a single time.

When the actual consent is signed the person receiving the vaccine just acknowledges that s/he has read the data sheet.

Old 05-07-2021, 08:52 AM

Quote:
I've received the oral attenuated typhoid vaccine, and I've received the inactivated typhoid injection.

I'm pretty sure they both types for polio too, but oral isn't used in USA anymore.
How many types of COVID vaccines are there?

Do you even KNOW?

*crickets*

Old 05-07-2021, 08:56 AM

37,168 posts, read 41,364,782 times
Quote:

Do you even KNOW?

*crickets*
It seems you do not understand that before the trials were done no one knew what type of vaccine would work best.

Why do you think there is a problem with having more than one option?

Old 05-07-2021, 09:00 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,599,740 times
Quote:
There is nothing I can give you that you will accept. Your mind is already made up.
You haven't given anything, that's the hilarious part.

You said I had to sign something saying I knew it was experimental, and instead of simply providing proof you've gone on to spend far more time making post after post trying to avoid providing this proof. It would have been easier just to post a link, but we both know you can't because it's false.

Quote:
People are so lazy. Sigh.
Says can't take 30 seconds to provide proof of claim about signing something saying it is experimental.

Old 05-07-2021, 09:01 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,599,740 times
Quote:

Do you even KNOW?

*crickets*
I do.

And now I've educated you about other vaccines that use different methods for same disease. You're welcome.

Old 05-07-2021, 09:02 AM

5,517 posts, read 2,412,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvs2run View Post
Personally, I'm anti-poison, which includes the poisonous concoctions called "vaccinations."
This pandemic is nothing new. It's been repeated over and over by the ruling class all throughout history.

For example, here are 18 things you didn't know about polio <-- i.e. the fake polio "virus" pandemic.

Also, I don't wear a mask when alone in my car, like some people here have admitted they do.
Perhaps they're trying to protect themselves from themselves.

The real conspiracy theorists <--

Who is really being paranoid? <--
Wow you are great at copying and pasting from anti-vaxx conspiracy sites. Bravo Sir Bravo. Applaud this man.

Old 05-07-2021, 09:04 AM

5,517 posts, read 2,412,277 times
Quote:
Well, no.

The problem is you are looking to confirm YOUR confirmation bias so every answer YOU provide is your opinion. Opinion is not truth.

The truth is that NONE of the vaccines have any long-term data.

The truth is that there are multiple vaccine with different dosing schedules, different ingredients and different endpoints from clinical trials.

The truth is that not all of them were tested for PREVENTION.

The truth is that most of them were tested for symptoms severity.

The truth is that all are experimental.

The truth is that anyone who gets a vaccine has to sign legal and binding paperwork that they understand the vaccine IS experimental and not FDA approved.

The truth is that COVID has a 99% recovery rate.

The truth is that most who do get sick have a mild form of illness.

The truth is that no one has any right to force inject another person with an experimental substance they don't want.
The truth is the vaccine WORKS. PROVEN

Old 05-07-2021, 09:26 AM

Quote:
I do.

And now I've educated you about other vaccines that use different methods for same disease. You're welcome.
You've done nothing except behave like a child.

Go do some research as to why people are questioning these vaccines.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies