Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2021, 06:28 PM

3,406 posts, read 1,907,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
We wouldn't have the crisis at the border nor would we have the Job crisis. We also wouldn't have all these high gas prices and cost of goods. Plus Biden isn't even speaking out on the crisis in Israel.

Do the clowns in the White House even care about any of these crises? They sure are quiet. They are hiding out hoping they just go away while trying to figure out how they can cheat the next election.
Yeah, and if Trump wasn't such an UNLIKABLE JERK, he'd still be president! He was a great president, but most people couldn't stand him as a person. I hope he doesn't run again! ENOUGH ALREADY!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2021, 08:32 PM

10,120 posts, read 7,781,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by columbusboy8 View Post
Yeah, and if Trump wasn't such an UNLIKABLE JERK, he'd still be president! He was a great president, but most people couldn't stand him as a person. I hope he doesn't run again! ENOUGH ALREADY!
Trump will run again and he will win so get used to it.

Old 05-15-2021, 08:55 PM

2,941 posts, read 1,787,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peasy973 View Post
We have multiple crises going on right now. We have a job crisis, employment crisis, crime crisis, illegal immigration crisis, food availability crisis, inflation crisis, potential war in middle east crisis, etc. None of these existed at this level before Biden was elected president and it will get worse before the end of the year. Trust me.
It must be really tough to live in your world. Over here in my world, literally nothing has changed but I wear a mask while getting groceries. I go on my boat on weekends with friends, we eat good food, drink good wine and go to work. Have had some of the best times of my life in the last 12 months... seen some amazing things, etc..

If anything I'm making more money than I ever have been... with a substantial bump that started end of January. I however don't think Biden or Trump had anything to do with it.

Old 05-15-2021, 09:50 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,385,232 times
Quote:
Trump will run again and he will win so get used to it.
He will lose again if he does.

Too many voters couldn't stand him in 2020. They won't like him any better in 2024, especially after he tried to have his own V.P. killed.

Last edited by banjomike; 05-15-2021 at 10:04 PM..

Old 05-16-2021, 02:19 AM

44,637 posts, read 61,653,458 times
Trump downplayed the virus for several months causing thousands of deaths. He claimed initially only about 15 people would die. His silly irresponsible suggestions to inject chemicals that were dangerous caused many deaths. He did not roll out the vaccine, the CDC did against Trumps illogical opinions.

Old 05-16-2021, 02:29 AM

24,651 posts, read 9,477,090 times
Biden cancelled the keystone pipeline and the hackers saw a great chance to ransom their way to easy money.

If Trump was still in office, there is no gas crisis.

Also, Biden has flip flopped on masks 10 different times, so naturally Americans no longer listen to anything he has to say

Crisis after crisis is Biden’s fault.

Old 05-16-2021, 05:14 AM

2,941 posts, read 1,787,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Biden cancelled the keystone pipeline and the hackers saw a great chance to ransom their way to easy money.

If Trump was still in office, there is no gas crisis.

Also, Biden has flip flopped on masks 10 different times, so naturally Americans no longer listen to anything he has to say

Crisis after crisis is Biden’s fault.
Wow, so now Biden caused a company to have outdated software, no viable backup and an employee who hadn't heard to not click links in email? Biden hasn't flipped on masks one time, are you confusing him with some other guy?

You are being ridiculous at best. It must be tough to believe such things that just simply are not even close to reality.

Old 05-16-2021, 06:36 AM

63,004 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
Trump downplayed the virus for several months causing thousands of deaths. He claimed initially only about 15 people would die. His silly irresponsible suggestions to inject chemicals that were dangerous caused many deaths. He did not roll out the vaccine, the CDC did against Trumps illogical opinions.
What a crock of lies! It was Fauci that kept flip flopping on everything to do with the virus. It was up to the governor of each state to handle the virus their way. Trump NEVER suggested that people inject chemicals into their bodies either! I am sick to death of THAT lie pushed by you and yours over and over again! Trump pushed to have a vaccine developed so WTH are you talking about??? I see why you picked your forum name!

Old 05-16-2021, 06:41 AM

57,323 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
We wouldn't have the crisis at the border nor would we have the Job crisis. We also wouldn't have all these high gas prices and cost of goods. Plus Biden isn't even speaking out on the crisis in Israel.

Do the clowns in the White House even care about any of these crises? They sure are quiet. They are hiding out hoping they just go away while trying to figure out how they can cheat the next election.
I never knew a president could control gas prices.

Old 05-16-2021, 06:45 AM

24,651 posts, read 9,477,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon3290 View Post
Wow, so now Biden caused a company to have outdated software, no viable backup and an employee who hadn't heard to not click links in email? Biden hasn't flipped on masks one time, are you confusing him with some other guy?

You are being ridiculous at best. It must be tough to believe such things that just simply are not even close to reality.
1. Biden killed the keystone pipeline, making America more oil dependent on crappy infrastructure prone to high school dropout hackers.

2. Biden was pro mask now he’s anti-mask, entrusting Americans with an honor code system that doesn’t work because he can’t stand up against the CDC.

He’s also responsible for the:

Inflation crisis
Border crisis
Mental health crisis
Race wars
Israel crisis

President creepy Joe is the worst President in history.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies