Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2021, 02:20 PM

15,901 posts, read 6,607,727 times

Advertisements

If Trump were in power, you'd be ignoring the collective crises. At least now we can focus on solving the issues that arise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2021, 02:20 PM

2,793 posts, read 1,651,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
If Trump was still in office we would have over a million covid deaths. Probably close to 2 million by now
No because the vaccine would've still been distributed.

Old 05-12-2021, 02:22 PM

63,089 posts, read 29,284,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
*sigh*

We’ve been over this.

You tried a physical coup of the U.S. and failed.

BLM, Antifa, general leftist morons riot because it’s a bodily function to them. Very rarely do they have a stated goal and when they do it’s never an actual physical attempt to overthrow the federal government.
These leftist groups attacked government buildings in Portland. Their reasons for doing so was irrelevant and no what happened at the Capital building was not an attempt to overthrow the federal government either. You guys make me laugh with your over the top melodramatics and outright lies and spin!

Old 05-12-2021, 02:24 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,423,477 times
Quote:
Funny how 17-19 never happened, ain’t it?

They could have built their wall, scrapped Obamacare, abolished the Dept of Ed., etc as they always boast about but did nothing.
The obamacare one is the one that truly gets me.

What was it? almost 50 votes to get rid of it....then they get in power...and crickets.

Old 05-12-2021, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Funny how 17-19 never happened, ain’t it?

They could have built their wall, scrapped Obamacare, abolished the Dept of Ed., etc as they always boast about but did nothing.
Sure, if you believe in bypassing congress! By the way, 450 miles of wall were built in spite of the Democrats. That was nearly half of what was needed but keep pretending and lying that nothing was done!

Old 05-12-2021, 02:27 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,417,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
These leftist groups attacked government buildings in Portland. Their reasons for doing so was irrelevant and no what happened at the Capital building was not an attempt to overthrow the federal government either. You guys make me laugh with your over the top melodramatics and outright lies and spin!
They attacked a federal courthouse because it was there. That's what they do. They are violent savages after all.

Your team tried to overthrow the government. We all know it. And the irony is I don't even care and would have actually supported it if the goal wasn't to replace but to abolish.

Old 05-12-2021, 02:28 PM

5,206 posts, read 4,685,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
We wouldn't have the crisis at the border nor would we have the Job crisis. We also wouldn't have all these high gas prices and cost of goods. Plus Biden isn't even speaking out on the crisis in Israel.

Do the clowns in the White House even care about any of these crises? They sure are quiet. They are hiding out hoping they just go away while trying to figure out how they can cheat the next election.
You should consider moving to Brazil or India. I heard they have leaders more your style.

Old 05-12-2021, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Sure, if you believe in bypassing congress! By the way, 450 miles of wall were built in spite of the Democrats. That was nearly half of what was needed but keep pretending and lying that nothing was done!
You had Congress from 17-19.

So when St. Ronnie claimed he couldn't abolish the Dept. of Ed. because he didn't have the votes in Congress 40 years ago I sat and waited for Orange Man to push it through.

Mission fail.

Old 05-12-2021, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
The obamacare one is the one that truly gets me.

What was it? almost 50 votes to get rid of it....then they get in power...and crickets.
Repeal and replace. It will be so easy. A beautiful plan. A simple plan.

Old 05-12-2021, 02:32 PM

Quote:
They attacked a federal courthouse because it was there. That's what they do. They are violent savages after all.

Your team tried to overthrow the government. We all know it. And the irony is I don't even care and would have actually supported it if the goal wasn't to replace but to abolish.
Well "they" are among a minority of Americans just like BLM and ANTIFA are but what would you and yours have if you couldn't stereotype all Trump supporters as the same? My team? No one who commits violence is "my team"! And no, it wasn't an attempt to overthrow the government but an out of control objection to the election results. I'm not defending them either but for you to say that most of the Capital rioters fit the description of most Trump supporters is blatantly dishonest! Shame on you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies