Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2021, 01:04 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Huh, then how come I wasn’t arrested & shipped to prison after I had an abortion?
Lots of people who kill are free.

Just because the law isn't involved or overturned or there isn't enough evidence in a court of law to convict or the killer just absolutely got away with it ... doesn't make somebody less dead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2021, 03:06 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Lots of people who kill are free.

Just because the law isn't involved or overturned or there isn't enough evidence in a court of law to convict or the killer just absolutely got away with it ... doesn't make somebody less dead.
How come all those people who know I had an abortion didn’t call the authorities in me, arrest me & lock me up? How come all those women who have had abortions have not been arrested & imprisoned for it? Answer the question.

Old 05-23-2021, 03:32 PM

Quote:
How come all those people who know I had an abortion didn’t call the authorities in me, arrest me & lock me up? How come all those women who have had abortions have not been arrested & imprisoned for it? Answer the question.
I did. I understand you are not satisfied with my answer.

Abortion is killing someone just because you feel like it.

So be it.

Old 05-23-2021, 03:35 PM

Quote:
I did. I understand you are not satisfied with my answer.

Abortion is killing someone just because you feel like it.

So be it.
Nope, it’s not. That speck of cells is nothing more than a tissue clot that got itself removed. So be that.
You keep trying to claim it’s murder as fact, it’s cute.

Old 05-23-2021, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Nope, it’s not. That speck of cells is nothing more than a tissue clot that got itself removed. So be that.
You keep trying to claim it’s murder as fact, it’s cute.
Killing someone just because you feel like it is never "cute." I've heard abortion described many ways, but never "cute."

Continue to argue amongst yourself.

Old 05-23-2021, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Killing someone just because you feel like it is never "cute." I've heard abortion described many ways, but never "cute."

It’s cute you keep claiming murder of a spot of tissue. Yes, cute. You don’t like it then don’t respond.

Old 05-23-2021, 04:45 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,768,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Officials? Why do they get to be in charge of women's bodies. Men know nothing abortion. They just want the fetus to come to term and be born and who cares what happens to them after that. Nor do they care about the circumstances of the woman who they force to give birth.
You are not a man therefore you know nothing about how men feel, what they think or what they care about.

Old 05-23-2021, 05:49 PM

15,439 posts, read 7,497,910 times
Quote:

OK, are you going to prosecute God or Mother Nature for miscarriages? They are killing the clump of cells just like an abortion would. Do you think women should be prosecuted for miscarriages? Should my Mother be prosecuted for the miscarriage she had in 1963? She didn't even know she was pregnant, and just had a bunch of blood in the toilet.

Old 05-23-2021, 06:16 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,768,762 times
Quote:
It’s cute you keep claiming murder of a spot of tissue. Yes, cute. You don’t like it then don’t respond.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
OK, are you going to prosecute God or Mother Nature for miscarriages? They are killing the clump of cells just like an abortion would. Do you think women should be prosecuted for miscarriages? Should my Mother be prosecuted for the miscarriage she had in 1963? She didn't even know she was pregnant, and just had a bunch of blood in the toilet.
Here is a link to fetus by age. Well within the abortion timeframe the fetus is much more than a spot of tissue or simple clump of cells.

At end of the first trimester the baby's tiny fingers now have fingerprints, and her veins and organs are clearly visible through her skin. If you're having a girl, her ovaries contain more than 2 million eggs

That's right. A first trimester unborn baby girl already has ovaries with more than 2 million eggs of her own.

Hardly just a spot of tissue and totally legal to slice and dice into little pieces for profit. It takes a sick person to want to kill that sweet little girl.

Old 05-23-2021, 06:19 PM

62,959 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
Banning abortions at first heartbeat is excellent. Plenty of time for the woman to decide if she wants to kill her own innocent and defenseless child.

Beyond that it is pure and simple murder so as not to have her life inconvenienced because of her own personal bad choices.
I totally agree. If a beating heart isn't a life then I don't know what is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies