Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2021, 08:08 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,773,129 times

Advertisements

Republican election fraud in 2020 was epic and historic.

Old 06-15-2021, 08:47 AM

8,418 posts, read 7,417,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Sure it does.....
Elections are a National Security... Schiff and Swalwell were very much involved in election meddling, with their colluding with the enemy.

You cannot stop what's coming.....
Enjoy The Show
I must admit, I do so enjoy a good piece of Trump fan fiction!

Old 06-17-2021, 06:18 PM

2,379 posts, read 2,712,573 times
Default The shambolic sham of the Arizona audit

The group counting is inexperienced, has not been transparent, has broken rules, and has wrecked the machinery, too.

Arizona Republicans risk voter turnoff with election audit: ‘It’s a threat to our democracy’

The Republican-led state Senate’s autopsy of the 2020 vote, broadly seen as a shambolic, partisan effort to nurse grievances about Donald Trump’s loss here in November, risks driving away some of the very people the party needs to win statewide elections in 2022.

The recount itself, troubled by procedural blunders and defections, has largely sacrificed any claim to impartiality.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/na...xbe-story.html

Old 06-17-2021, 07:32 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,546,892 times

Old 06-17-2021, 07:39 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voebe View Post
The group counting is inexperienced, has not been transparent, has broken rules, and has wrecked the machinery, too.

Arizona Republicans risk voter turnoff with election audit: ‘It’s a threat to our democracy’

The Republican-led state Senate’s autopsy of the 2020 vote, broadly seen as a shambolic, partisan effort to nurse grievances about Donald Trump’s loss here in November, risks driving away some of the very people the party needs to win statewide elections in 2022.

The recount itself, troubled by procedural blunders and defections, has largely sacrificed any claim to impartiality.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/na...xbe-story.html

Deny it ... then demonize it... then defend the crimes...

Old 06-21-2021, 08:11 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Default Conservative Talk Radio Host Mike Broomhead Wants Maricopa Audit to End

Not sure if anyone seen it, but last week Mike Broomhead of local Arizona talk radio station KTAR wrote an op-ed about the Maricopa County audit. I have listened to Broomhead and had issue with the conservative blowhard for many things (his attacks on education professionals, his attacks on unions except police unions,) but he is right here.

See Broomhead was for the forensic audit of Maricopa County initially. His belief was that it could help figure out if there was voter fraud. Unlike others in his conservative circle, he did not think it. And trust me, if you listened to Broomhead for 5-10 minutes like I would on my way to work after the KTAR 8:00AM news expansion, you would know it for better or worse.

Mind you, there is a lot of issues with the audit. It isn't as simple as count the votes. Bloomhead would not be against rhe audit, if it stuck to checking all the votes. We all know that hasn't happened. Instead, there is the issue of the bamboo ballots. There is also the router issue whether you talk the Senate trying to subpeona the Maricopa County router and the router in the Arizona Veteran's Memorial Coliseum being used for the audit itself. CyberNinjas claiming trade secrets to not comment on what the audit would entail. And that is just with the election materials.

If you consider biases in the audit, that hits another issues. CyberNinjas CEO believes there was election fraud. Former AZ Rep. Anthony Kern was seen counting the ballots he himself lost on. AZ Senate President Karen Fann lied about her interactions with Donald Trump and his lawyer Rudy Giuliani prior to the audit, only for it come out in a group of e-mails dumped by a watchdog group.

Just like the January 6th riot when Broomhead said, "It wasn't ANTIFA, it was my colleges in the conservative movement," I use because he is clearly conservative. So when he can say that the audit is wrong and does no good, we should trust it. Broomhead is a conservative, so why shouldn't we trust him. He was on CNN yesterday due to his op-ed he put out last week. Even if you don't like CNN, I suggest you watch the video. Bloomhead stated in his interview "If Democrats did what the Republicans are doing with this audit, the conservatives would be attacking them." He realizes that the Republicans are driving off the independents in Arizona and that it can easily turn blue because the Republicans are overplaying their hand here.

If Mike Blowhard can see it, why cannot the conservatives on here?

Sources:
12News: Judge rules Cyber Ninjas can't hide procedures from public in Arizona Senate GOP's election audit
KTAR: Arizona Senate president’s emails related to election audit made public
NBC News: Mike Broomhead: The Arizona election audit cannot accomplish its stated goals. It's time to focus on the future.
Newsweek: Ex-State Rep. Anthony Kern... Arizona Audit
Washington Examiner: Arizona secretary of state raises alarm about Wi-Fi router connected to Maricopa County election audit servers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_raFN5t5JI

Old 06-21-2021, 09:55 AM

6,122 posts, read 3,347,968 times
If you pay me enough, I’ll say whatever you want me to say.

But I’ll never stop believing that the election in Maricopa County was absolutely, 100% rigged by both Democrats and Republicans who wanted Trump gone.

Old 06-21-2021, 10:03 AM

9,881 posts, read 4,650,430 times
Have never heard him so not much to say except at this point let it play out. It will validate the outcome and/or expose irregularities, questionable votes, practices etc or the lack there of.

There are many political types that look at the political world in R or D terms only. No middle ground but want and expect compromise. And that's because many R and Ds were different sides of the same coin. Those days are gone, many yearn for the old days even commentators where they can mail in their shows, commentary etc. I hear it local. They're mostly RINOs or Clinton Dems.

Old 06-21-2021, 10:39 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,651 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Wont it end eventually anyway? Whats the big deal?

Old 06-21-2021, 10:46 AM

15,847 posts, read 6,547,612 times
Wasn't the sham audit data sent to a 'secure lab' in Montana? Nothing fishy to see here folks... we'll let you know what we 'find'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.