Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2021, 09:02 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan10 View Post
Sorry, but that "audit" was initiated by the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, who have been obstructing the Arizona State Legislature at every turn...which begs the question, what is the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors trying to hide?
The legislature is full of pro-Trump crooks.

Old 06-28-2021, 09:23 PM

90 posts, read 84,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
An independent and certified forensic auditing firm with full access to the Maricopa County Dominion election machines has already stated that the machines were not connected to the internet.

If the machines were never connected to the internet, it cannot be claimed that the county's network was part of the election infrastructure.

As for knowing what's in the router logs, what do you expect that the Arizona Senate auditors would find?

My expectation is that they only logged traffic within the county intranet. I would expect any traffic out to the internet or in from the internet would be logged from the firewall, not the routers. And I highly doubt that the network admin for the county would conduct massive logging of the network traffic, for reasons that should be obvious.
How do you know what was logged and not logged? Or what the router and firewalls (and others network devices are), what logging was set up, and how the logs were processed?

While I seriously doubt routing or switch devices being used to log anything other than source/dest IP and port (and MAC address on clients), other devices (like the firewalls) might have logged additional data. While the “news” discussion was on routers, was that the extent of it or more broadly based (e.g. network devices including “routers”)?

But what I would guess is if the machines are connected in any way (including to an intranet) and other devices on the intranet had internet connectivity, then all of the devices are subject to attack. Note that I didn’t say they were (or weren’t).

But what do I know? Nothing as I am not there, don’t have access to what went down or the devices. I only have my years of experience in the industry including patents on Internet security and now teach college level computer science as a fun post career job. All I did was to attempt to explain what “packet capture” MIGHT mean.

I also know that there are many shops out there (and the cynic in me might say especially in government) where they think one thing but reality is another. They think they have a secure setup but in reality do not. Simply put: the senate has the right to conduct its own audit and review, regardless how much or how often the county says they checked, including the “independent and certified” team the county hired.

Old 06-28-2021, 09:27 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,858,538 times
It wasn't hacked for God's sake. A lot of us who voted for the bum in 2016 did not again in 2020. Figure out why and win the next election instead of crying on here.

Old 06-28-2021, 09:34 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyfinestbxtf View Post
How am I incorrect? Not one affidavit in regards to election fraud was investigated or vetted. Telling a cop you saw a murder when you didn’t doesn’t fall under the purview of perjury. If you falsely sign a complaint report you then can be charged with filing a false report, not perjury. Say you did in fact observe a murder, but the officer doesn’t find any other evidence that substantiates your claim doesn’t mean a murder didn’t happen. Being a witness to a crime is very much evidence. Explain to me how it isn’t?
A woman poll worker was seen on video stamping out a stack of ballots one after another. Ignorant people assumed she was outrageously making fraud votes for Biden. In reality, she was making copies of ballots that were damaged and couldn't be ran through the machine.

Old 06-28-2021, 09:34 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
It wasn't hacked for God's sake. A lot of us who voted for the bum in 2016 did not again in 2020. Figure out why and win the next election instead of crying on here.
But Trump supporters have a mental defenicency that prevents them from thinking rationally. Many cannot think and just do as they're told. I mean two out the three politicians artisan10 named for being "credible sources for the audit" were believers in the big lie and could be corroborated in a simple Google search. People take their word for it rather than the news which give mostly similar reports of the auditors having no clue what they are doing and using blue and black ink on ballots prior to a news reporter telling them no.

Old 06-28-2021, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
We will get a fact pattern, soon enough.

We all agree, government is corrupt to is core at all levels and from both sides of the teeter-totter.
But for some reason, government run(we learned the board of elections had little involvement) elections are legit.

Enjoy The Show!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qav5-HNijc4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIhdnmrXFeQ
So God is in control for Trump even though Trump is one heck of a great sinner before God! Surely God, wants Trump to be dictator over the U. S. for the rest of his life once he gets back in. And, no doubt, all Trump lovers said amen forever to that! After all, they think without a doubt that Trump was one of the best presidents of all time!

Old 06-28-2021, 10:16 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
The Sherriff Department's intranet infrastructure is not "election materials". One might as well subpoena the passwords to the Facebook accounts of all county employees on the presumption that county employees conducted massive election fraud.

You keep saying that. You're still wrong.

So very, very wrong.

Thank you for demonstrating that you don't actually know what's in a router log.

The Maricopa County Sherriff told the Arizona Senate back on May 8th that he wasn't going to turn over any router information.

That was seven weeks ago.

If it hasn't happened by now, it's not going to happen.
Violating a judges order, stemming from litigation over the matter.
Here, The Texas Rangers take over crap like this, because the Governor is in control of State Police(separation of powers)

Old 06-29-2021, 12:03 AM

13,262 posts, read 7,312,118 times
Default Maricopa County won't reuse voting equipment that was with Cyber Ninjas for audit

Arizona Secretary of state Katie Hobbs said she consulted with officials at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security who said the machines shouldn't be used again because there is no way to fully determine whether the machines were tampered with while out of the county's custody.

The Arizona senate already wasted 150k tax payer money on the scam audit now millions more have to be spent on new voting machines.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...it/7790377002/

Old 06-29-2021, 12:21 AM

Just yet again how it so well proves that being quite passionately pro-Trump can mess up your mind pretty damned bad to the point of making one helplessly unable to accept reality. This time it goes against the taxpayers.

Old 06-29-2021, 12:33 AM

11,142 posts, read 10,711,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Arizona Secretary of state Katie Hobbs said she consulted with officials at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security who said the machines shouldn't be used again because there is no way to fully determine whether the machines were tampered with while out of the county's custody.

The Arizona senate already wasted 150k tax payer money on the scam audit now millions more have to be spent on new voting machines.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...it/7790377002/
Wait, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security is incapable of determining if a voting machine has been tampered with? Exactly how inept is our national security when they make a statement like this? Isn't ensuring that the voting machines are secure part of national security? If they can't figure this out, exactly how is the government telling us that the voting machines weren't tampered with prior to the election?

And no, they don't need to spend millions on new voting machines. It's a freaking computer. Reformat the stupid thing and reinstall the software. A 19-year-old working for the Geek Squad could figure out how to do that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies