Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2021, 05:29 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,131,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
Yup, and I predominately voted D or independent until fairly recently until I spent the last 10 years watching the D's systematically attempt to destroy the United States. Now I will only vote for a true Patriot or a strong old school R (which are rare) and I am quite far from being alone in MY sentiments as well.
There are more of us. They're loud. We're quiet. They think there's more of them, but they account for about 20% of the population. The squeaky wheels, at a time when all the microphones and cameras are also held by squeaky wheels. Screens show them the world, and what they're being shown is just a lot of squeaking.

Old 06-27-2021, 05:30 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,261,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan10 View Post
Audits are going to be rolling through the states.

The people of Wisconsin must stand up and demand a forensic audit.
No reason for an audit. The poster knows it is true and has proof. Save us all a lot of time and energy and money and present the proof. Proof is, after all, proof.

Old 06-27-2021, 05:30 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,924,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
We get it. You guys are scared. Have a cup of chamomile tea and listen to a string quartet and you'll probably feel better.
How do you get that out of criticisms about the audit. The fact is Cyber Ninjas were in over their heads and went balls deep into an audit when they aren't qualified, don't know what exactly to look for and are run by a CEO that believes the Big Lie.

What do you say about any of the criticisms thrown at Cyber Ninjas? If you don't reply I would guess you are the scared one here...

Old 06-27-2021, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
Yup, and I predominately voted D or independent until fairly recently until I spent the last 10 years watching the D's systematically attempt to destroy the United States. Now I will only vote for a true Patriot or a strong old school R (which are rare) and I am quite far from being alone in MY sentiments as well.
OK then who do vote for to keep these crazed conspiracy theorist Republicans in office? Guess what, you'll likely have to suck up your pride and go vote a Democrat. Why, because there is no credible third party and the McMullen third party grows less likely to be a 2022 factor everyday that goes by with no announcement. So who are you voting for to remove the current corrupt conspiracy theorist Republicans from office?

Old 06-27-2021, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan10 View Post
Audits are going to be rolling through the states.

The people of Wisconsin must stand up and demand a forensic audit.
Why? Pennsylvania is gonna have a fight because a few fringe Republicans want this style of audit in Pennsylvania, yet many others including the Lt. Governor doesn't because this style of audit doesn't make sense and has no measurable quantification for what an illegal ballot is or was. Any state that wants to do a late audit like this will need to have credible firm, Cyber Ninjas had been shown not to be.

Old 06-27-2021, 05:49 PM

13,011 posts, read 13,060,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
We get it. You guys are scared. Have a cup of chamomile tea and listen to a string quartet and you'll probably feel better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
I myself feel great. It is so entertaining reading this forum! First, Trump was going to be reinstated Jan 21.....no wait, it's March....no August! And don't forget about the Kraken that Sidney Powell was releasing last December. And Rudy G, whose hair was melting on camera. Honestly, you guys kill me; tell us some more stories!
Ditto. This fear thing might be a q-anon projection or something, but it certainly isn't anything that I feel. I am equal parts amused by the increasingly complex knots anons tie themselves in, and saddened by the mental trauma they must be feeling as things keep unravelling for them.

Old 06-27-2021, 05:51 PM

33,582 posts, read 18,188,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime1 View Post
So let get this straight. The Republicans have been failing for 6 months to prove voter fraud and apparently you are sitting on a gold mine of info? You will be a hero to millions of Republicans. What are you waiting for?
Stop being stupid.. they would not listen to all those who had plenty of evidence and were too afraid to hear it . The judges said it had no standing and never even had a hearing to look at the evidence. There was plenty of evidence. The left intimidated many judges with their bullying style . They threaten everyone who goes against them . We know how dirty they are. They went after Guiliani because they are looking to bully and keep people afraid to go against the mob democrats.

Justice Thomas, Alito, and Gorsuch wanted to have a hearing .Thomas said it was inexplicable not to have a hearing. Because Barrette and Kavanaugh felt the wrath recently by the left they refused to go against the mob for fear of retaliation on their family and themselves. The dems are dirty filthy players and they know it. Guiliani wasn't afraid so they went after him to try to bully him also. I would be so ashamed to be called a democrat because how sick they are.

Old 06-27-2021, 05:55 PM

2,709 posts, read 1,041,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
How do you get that out of criticisms about the audit. The fact is Cyber Ninjas were in over their heads and went balls deep into an audit when they aren't qualified, don't know what exactly to look for and are run by a CEO that believes the Big Lie.

What do you say about any of the criticisms thrown at Cyber Ninjas? If you don't reply I would guess you are the scared one here...
No matter what evidence is presented, haters will find an excuse to invalidate it. Trolls get boring after a while.

Old 06-27-2021, 05:58 PM

5,863 posts, read 3,303,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I agree. If the Left has nothing to hide then what are they so worried about?

Of course if fraudulent votes are found they will not add up to an upset (WINK).

I'm sure they will find problems in these audits and they will all agree that something has to be done to prevent such issues from happening again but the Left got what they wanted and they are content to let any idea or even evidence of fraud fade away.

What would be crazy is if the audits showed that Trump was cheated but then what? The Left will deny it and the case could be tied up in the courts for years and then what?
Honestly when you say to the leftists on here that there was cheating the first thing they always say is prove it. If you prove it the next thing the will say well it wasn't enough to change the election. If you can prove that Trump should have won they will say it's too late. No matter what they will move the bar.

Old 06-27-2021, 06:00 PM

19,066 posts, read 27,642,285 times
Basically, either audits reveal fraud and provide political points to Mr Trump et al or, they prove that there was no sham and provide political points to Mr Biden et al.

That's about it, if crowds will even remember about this in 2024.

Though, as in indicator, why then are democrats so desperately building additional voters base? If you won with such smashing superiority.... What are you afraid of?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies