Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2022, 01:05 PM

18,462 posts, read 7,102,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
What makes him a sexual predator? adds on Tinder, paying for sex?

After a near-anonymous sexual encounter with Angie and her apartment on April 10, 2021 — during which Etute allegedly told detectives she kept her place dark, hid her face with a hoodie and paid him $50 after performing oral sex on him, according to ABC affiliate WJLA — Etute allegedly said he began to suspect Angie was not a woman.

When he returned to the the darkened Blacksburg apartment on May 31 for what Angie believed would be another sexual encounter, Etute allegedly told detectives, he used his phone flashlight to illuminate her face and discovered she was a man.

Etute answered an add for "near-anonymous sexual encounter" , paid $50.00 to let someone he couldnt see clearly suck his wee wee. And then goes back again already suspecting "Angie" was a man, punches, kicks and stomps his head.

What does that make Etute.

Not the victim IMO.

If a woman marries a man who has a twin brother....

And that twin brother decides to impersonate the husband in order to trick his brother's wife into having sex with him.....

Is he guilty of rape?

He pretended to be someone he was not in order to get consent to sex under false pretenses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2022, 01:14 PM

15,875 posts, read 6,342,681 times
Get paid $50 to get your knob polished? If it sounds too good to be true...

Last edited by L8Gr8Apost8; 06-01-2022 at 01:16 PM.. Reason: It's gas money, think about it

Old 06-01-2022, 01:15 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,705,301 times
Those who support the rapist believe that the rapist's right to believe what their gender is, supersedes any individual's right to believe what that person's gender is - even if that allows rape.

We should always view rape enabler as dangerous, and predatory.

Old 06-01-2022, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Must have been pretty good disguise if he didn’t realize it on meeting
https://youtu.be/ODqdp6i38IY

Old 06-01-2022, 01:27 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,966,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Get paid $50 to get your knob polished? If it sounds too good to be true...
I've never heard of a woman giving a guy $50 to perform oral sex on him. How stupid do you have to be to answer that ad, get serviced and accept the $50? It sounds like a doctor paying you $50 to check out your prostate.

Old 06-01-2022, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFtgurl View Post
I took a man home who did not know I had a penis (I'm MtF).

He was sympathetic to my situation and we made out, though I'm sure things could have gone far worse.

I probably will never do it again because I realize other people have feelings and don't like to be shocked... Even if it sucks for me, I will let them know prior to going home with me I'm pre-op transgender...
I didn't see where the murder victim was transgendered. It appeared to me to be some random perv using a woman's name. If he was homosexual I am sure he could have found a partner and not had to cough up $50. There was some kinky sex crap with him getting off on decieving someone.

Old 06-01-2022, 01:29 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 14 days ago)

35,648 posts, read 18,006,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobspez View Post
Maybe hew felt he had to prove to his friends that he wasn't gay, and/or stupid?
Well, he is stupid.

Any man who thinks he can find a woman to give him oral, who has never met him and expects nothing whatsoever of him, and is willing to do it without even having a brief conversation with him, is stupid.

And then he stomped this man to death and was surprised he was dead.

edited to add: Just read he was PAID to receive this. Stupid stupid stupid.

Well, karma. Hopefully.

Old 06-01-2022, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobspez View Post
I've never heard of a woman giving a guy $50 to perform oral sex on him. How stupid do you have to be to answer that ad, get serviced and accept the $50. It sounds like a doctor paying you $50 to check out your prostate.
He had it made until he turned on the lights. Me too, me too.

Last edited by L8Gr8Apost8; 06-01-2022 at 01:33 PM.. Reason: Shallow Hal needs a gal

Old 06-01-2022, 01:30 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 14 days ago)

35,648 posts, read 18,006,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Must have been pretty good disguise if he didn’t realize it on meeting
The deceased had an unmistakably male voice. Apparently, they didn't even have a brief conversation.

Old 06-01-2022, 01:42 PM

18,462 posts, read 7,102,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFtgurl View Post
I took a man home who did not know I had a penis (I'm MtF).

He was sympathetic to my situation and we made out, though I'm sure things could have gone far worse.

I probably will never do it again because I realize other people have feelings and don't like to be shocked... Even if it sucks for me, I will let them know prior to going home with me I'm pre-op transgender... Unfortunately that means I will have to deal with rejection myself, though I guess it's better than getting strangled.

Not to be unsympathetic to your situation....

But everyone gets rejected.

You deal with it and move on.

But no matter what your situation is, it's always best to be honest and upfront about everything from the get go.

After all, do you really want someone who's only interested in you because they think you're someone that you're not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies